Chapter 11: Red cheek.

Worried for my Playboy.

Bom's POV

How could he hit me? I get it that he was mad I slapped him but he hit me really hard. I absentmindly unlocked my car and signaled Jaejoong to put Jiyong down in the backseat.

'Thanks,' I told Jaejoong coming back to reality.

I drove back to our house, trying to calm down. Aish Jiyong really got me pissed, first of all he's already drunk plus he had to be grinding his body to two other s. Once I arrived, I looked once again in the rear view mirror, observing the hand mark on my cheek. Aigoo Top's going to get mad at Jiyong and me. Me for being careless. I got Jiyong out of the car, as I barely supported his weight. I stumbled inside our house, still holding Jiyong.

' Tabi! Help!' I shouted.

Top came running out of the kitchen, 'Oh!' he exclaimed taking Jiyong from me. ' Woah, the stench of alcohol is so strong!' he commented placing Jiyong on the coach.

'Chaerin-ah!' I shouted, walking up to my room. She was still sleeping..I shouldn't disturb her I thought to myself going back downstairs.

'So wha- Bommie! Love what happened?!?!' Top asked me caressing my cheek.

'Ah this...' I said touching my cheek, 'W-Well, I kinda embarassed Jiyong at the bar, I slapped him...pretending that he got me pregnant and gave me AIDS...plus I shouted out that he beats me up everyday,' I looked down on the ground.

'Aigoo,' Top cooed, lifting my chin, 'I told you to be careful, now look what my brother did to your wonderful face...' he whispered to me in my ear, as I felt his breath run down my neck.

'Aish, don't make me blush,' I said shyly hitting his chest.

He chuckled, kissing my forehead. As I leaned my head against his chest.

CL's POV

Ouch, headache. Ugh Bommie let me oversleep. I walked downstairs unstable.

'Bommie!' I said weakly, oops shouldn't disturb their lovey dovey moment, but I guess I was too late.

'Hmm Chaerin you're awake...' Bom said, 'I found Jiyong, he was drunk in a bar!' she retorted.

'Really? I told you Bom there's something wrong with him...' I didn't realize but I started crying again.

'Shh, everything will be alright,' Bom said, who was already hugging.

I looked up to see her face, something's different. OMG.

'Bommie! Your cheek!' I said in shock, oh my she has finger marks, ' Who did that?'

'U-umm...Jaejoong!' Bom replied, it's so obvious she's lying.

'Bommie, don't lie to me!' I asked, she quickly looked at Top, as I saw the alarm in her face.

'JIYONG??? My Jiyong did that?' I asked, 'Bommie! Omo I'm so sorry, you shouldn't have gone and find him!' 

'Nah, it's okay,' she replied faking a smile, 'The funny thing is he just go pissed at me because I embarassed him.' she laughed.

' What did you do?' I asked.

She pulled me to the sofa across, ' Well I'm actually kinda proud of what I did, it was pretty hilarious. Oh and you know I saw Jaejoong  he also found my little performance funny,' 

'Just tell me what you did already!' I said impatienly, I'm so curious!

'Shesh, calm down. Well I was a drama queen, I went to him and slapped him, plus I shouted that he gave me AIDS and that he got me pregnant and he just left me. I also said that he beats me up everyday...it was so hilarious'  She laughed.

'Aigoo, my bestfriend is so weird!' I commented.

'It was fun when it lasted until he slapped me...' Bom said frowning and walking away.

Jiyong...what am I going to do with you? I think you need help...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Will update tomorrow!