Chapter 19: Letter to Juliet

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

Once Bom and I got out of the hotel, we walked to the nearest train station and bought tickets to Verona. It said this might take around 3 hours. When we got on the train Bom immediately fell asleep on the seat next to me. While I found this the perfect moment to write my letter, as I took my piece of paper and my fountain pen and began to write.

Dear Juliet,

My love has turned into a monster, he threatened me and the important people of my life. He hurt the closest person to me, my bestfriend. She came along with me, leaving her family in Korea just to be with me. What would I do without her. My friend's husband is the younger brother of my love.

He promised me he would never leave me, I gave him all my love. All that I could give. But instead I get hurt, now he's in rehab getting healed. It's been about 3 weeks since he's been checked in, I don't know what to do. I love him so much. Should I wait for him? Or should I just forget him and move on?

I'm so hurt and confused, I got this chance to come to Italy, seeking an adventure for a fresh start. I don't know what to do anymore, I've been with him for at least 2 years now and I thought he would propose to me, but instead he has gone crazy. I've given him my undying love, please help me Juliet. Tell me what to do.

-With love Chaerin.

Tears began to roll down my face, as I folded my letter. Please~

~~~

We arrived ad Verona, as Bom woke me up. We walked around, having some ice cream as we found our way to the wall.

'Are you okay?' Bom asked me.

'i will be, my new beginning!' I smiled, placing my letter in the wall.

I put my address at the hotel, hoping they will write back as soon as possible.

'Should we grab something to eat?' I asked Bom.

'I thought you would never ask!' Bom rejoiced.

We quickly took a seat in this cute restaurant. As we sat under an umbrella, sipping on our juice waiting for the pasta.

'Eh Chaerin, maybe we should get friendship necklace...I've always wanted one,' Bom suggested.

'Yeh! We'll get one as soon as we arrive back in Korea, don't forget okay?' I smiled.

'Excuse me ladies, do you wanna go to a party?' a guy approached us.

'Yup, we're a bit lonely and want some company,' the other guy said.

'Sorry,' Bom said, showing her ring finger.

'And you?' the guy asked me.

'No thanks,' I said politely. As we watched them walk away.

'i definitely don't want to be with a guy right now,' I said.

'I understand...ooo food~' Bom said, as the lady served us the food.

'Hmm, the pasta is really good, especially since we're in ITALY!' I screamed.

'Ssh, calm down Chae, hey I heard there is this good winery nearby, wanna check it out?' she asked me.

'Bommie, we shouldn't get drunk...' I said.

' Who said anything about getitng drunk? I just wanna see how they make wine and maybe grab a bottle to take back to the hotel,' Bom said trying to act innocent.

' What the hell, let's go after,' I said.

We eventually found a place to rent cars, Bom using her unlimited card given by her hubby, chose the convertable BMW. Of course.

'Let's go~' Bom screamed, getting in the driver's seat.

Even though Bom was driving, she couldn't help but jump around while driving. I enjoyed the fast rush of wind in my hair, shaking my hair in the air, being careless. We reached the countryside, until we finally saw grapes...we're here.

'Oo~ Grapes,' Bom said getting out of the car.

Why do I have a bad feeling Bom is going to get drunk?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________