Chapter 20: Wild Chaerin

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

'Hey! Look at these grapes!' Bom said, 'Picture!' she shouted.

As I took the polaroid camera and took a picture of her. Smiling.

'Can you please take a picture of us?' I asked the man giving us a tour.

Bom and I posed next to the grapes as he took the picture.

'Can we make our own wine?' Bom asked.

'Sure, follow me,' the guy replied, as he plucked some grapes on the way.

Bom and I had fun stepping on the grapes. As she raised her dress to make it easier for her, while I kept on blaming for wearing a dress. Of course we ended up being very dirty, as I smothered juice all over her dress while she did the same to me. Once we got changed I was a clean pair of pants with my nice red shirt. While Bom changed into shorts with a big shirt.

'I bet the wine we made will be very yummy! We made it with love~' Bom said, as she drove back to Verona for the train station.

'Aigoo Bommie, I think you ruined my shirt,' I complained.

'It's not like you didn't ruin my dress,' she said.

~~~~

When we finally got back to our hotel it was already late, around 11pm. The ride from Verona was long, so we just decided to have a light dinner.

'Room service~' Bom said, as she walked out of the bathroom.

' What do you want?' I asked, looking at the menu.

She quickly told me her order, while I called. As I helped her dry her hair with the hair dryer.

'Yah now it's you turn!' Bom smiled, pushing me on the seat.

She dried my hair while we waited for the food. We drank wine, while waiting.

Bom's POV

I purposely took little sips of wine, wanting Chaerin to get drunk.  I want her to let go, and release all her stress and plus when Chaerin is drunk, she is very entertaining.

'Thank you,' I smiled, as the person went out of our room. 

We gobbled our food down as I noticed Chaerin was drinking alot of wine. It's coming.

'Y-you know we should go to venice! You know w-why? We can see alot of men on venice beach,' CL stuttered.

Aigoo, Chaerin is relly crazy when she's drunk.

The fun thing is she has 4 stages while drunk:

1) Very wild

2) Denial

3) Sadness

4) Wild

First stage is just starting, as Chaerin started to put music on while dancing. Good thing we're in our hotel room or this would be very embarassing. I should take souvenirs. As I took  out my slr which Top gave me before I left. Weird thing is I don't how to use it, but I'll just stick with automatic.

'Come one Bommie! Dance!' CL shouted.

She got more wild, but then her Denial stage started.

'I bet you think I'm hurt about Jiyong, you're wrong. I'm over him!' she started.

I just nodded, with all her nonsense. Right until Sadness stage started.

'I don't know why he even went crazy, I gave him all my love and this is what i get?' CL cried.

She went on and on crying her eyes out, as I just patted her back. Hugging. Finally her last stage occured wild. She danced around crazily until she collapsed on the bed snoring. I tucked her in, and went outside to call Top.

'Any improvements?' I asked.

' Well the lady said he has started to talk a tiny bit, but still won't really open up,' Top answered.

'At least something happened,' I sighed.

' Why? Where's Chaerin?' he asked.

'Ah she passed out after she got drunk with wine,' I laughed picturing CL with her wild dance.

'Aish, first night and one of you is already wasted.' He said.

'Aigoo, don't worry I will take care of her, see I'm sober.' I said.

'You better, just be careful okay? I love you,' Top told me.

'Arasso, I love you too,' I said hanging up. 

I will make sure CL and I have the greatest time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is bad.