Chapter 25: Sometime

Worried for my Playboy.

Bom's POV

 'You know it was a bad idea, you guys should've of told me that is was Chaerin's opening, I shouldn't have come. I'm taking my leave, see you.' Jiyong said, looking for a cab.

'See Tabi, I ruined Chaerin and Jiyong's night...both of theirs,' I sighed, as I felt my eyes getting watery.

Hey hugged me, 'Ssh, don't cry, you don't want to be crying on a special day for Chaerin right? Just keep it in for awhile then you can cry it all out later okay love? Top whispered.

I closed my eyes, 'Yeh you're right, I need to it up, and act like nothing's wrong,' I stood straight, fixing my dress and grabbed Top's hand approaching Chaerin.

Chaerin's POV

Oh how much, my heart hurts seeing his face again. Yeah Danial and I are together, but seeing him again brings my feelings back 2 years ago.

'So when are you going to cut the ribbon?' Bom smiled, as she linked her arms with Top.

'Now actually, I was waiting for you to come back...where's Ji?' I asked, especially whispering at the end.

Bom looked shocked with my question, 'He u-umm...doesn't feel good, so he went home first,' Bom said, obviously lying.

I shook of my thoughts and grabbed the scissors, facing the ribbon. SNIP, I cut the ribbon as I walked inside my new shop. I was satisfied with my life I guess, being a successful designer, but something was missing...love. I've kept the letter, I wrote to Juliet also keeping her reply. Every once in awhile I would read it, crying myself to sleep, but why shouldn't I be happy now? I've got Hope and Danial...

Bom's POV

Chaerin is thinking about something, it's so obvious her body is here but her head is somewhere else.

'Yah Chaerin,' I nudged her, pointing at the camera.

'Picture!' I smiled, posing with her, 'You should be happy....it's your night!'

But boy, I was hiding my feelings inside, I felt like crying with all this Jiyong and Chaerin problems...champagne, perfect.

'I would go easy on that if I were you, you don't want to embarass Chaerin now would you?' Top smirked, grabbing the glass from my hands.

'It's my first glass, Mr. Choi,' I teased, grabbing it from him and sipping some.

He squinted his eyes, he probably thinks I'm lying, 'I'll just keep an eye on you,' Top eventually said, holding my arm.

'Bommie, Seunghyun! Come over here!' Chaerin shouted, she was standing near a table...with Danial.

How much I wanted to hate him, but it's so hard if he's so goodlooking.

'Yah you're married!' Top whispered in my ear, 'Stop drooling about your BESTFRIEND's boyfriend,' he continued.

'Aish you're seriously something,' I snickered, walking up to Chaerin.

'Here you guys go, V.I.P cards, if you ever go in any Hope shops and wanna buy something show this and they'll show you my exclusive clothes,' Chaerin smiled, handing me 3 cards...not 2 but 3.

'Chaerin this is three cards,' I replied, observing them.

One said, Choi Seunghyun, and then mine said Choi Bom while the other said...OMO Choi Jiyong.

'Nevermind, I get it,' I smiled, getting all giddy inside.

'You better tell him what it's for okay, it's only for exclusive people, plus we should all have dinner sometime, you lovebirds, me and Jiyong.' Chaerin suggested.

'How about him?' Bom asked, pointing at Danial, who was casually sitting down looking around the room.

'Ah, I'm considerate Bom, it will be awkward if I bring him along,' she replied.

Like it's not going to be awkward enough with you both meeting again. I thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I will be only be able to update with one chapter since, I have to get ready for school tomorrow...yes my holiday ends today and it .