Chapter 8: When Jiyong?

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

'Excuse  me, will you be having dinner now?' the lady asked.

'Yes, will you please just wait for 20 minutes for us to get changed,' Jiyong said.

'Of course,' she replied walking away.

'This is my cue to go and change!' I said, walking out of the jacuzzi. I could feel him staring at me as I walked. 

'Aish Jiyong STOP STARING AT ME!' I shouted running inside. I heard him chuckle, what is this supposed to be funny?

I quickly took a shower, and dried off, dressing up into my dress.

I approached the dining table where Jiyong was already sitting. We ate our all our meal. It was especially better than lunch.

Jiyong's POV

Should I give it now? We've already had dessert. Yeh now.

'Chaerin ah~ I want you to have this,' I said, giving her a locket.

' Wow it's beautiful...' she smiled.

'It's my grandmother's, I was close with her she gave it to me making me promise I will give it to the girl I love,' I said shyly.

'Aww, I love it,' CL replied opening the locket, 'You will be in my heart forever Lee Chaerin,' she read out aloud.

'Aish don't read it out aloud, it makes it sound mushy...' I said.

'Aish, you worry to much,' CL replied sticking her tongue out.

CL's POV

Now, I feel like we're a real couple. Maybe he really did mean it when he said it was his last time.

' When are we getting off the yacht?' I asked.

'Now actually,' Jiyong said pointing to the exit.

'Arasso,' I said following him off the boat as he held my hand.

I instantly fell asleep in the car.

Jiyong's POV

How is she sleeping again? She already slept for like 4 hours. I picked her up from the passenger's seat. But her dress keeps rolling up on her leg. No Jiyong! Don't think like a ert. I laid her down on the bed. Tomorrow we're leaving back to seoul, hey at least I got to spend time with her. I quickly changed into some other clothes laying beside her. Moving the strand of hair covering her face, kissing her forehead.

Jiyong you shouldn't hurt this wonderful girl infront of you...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day was a big blur for me, Chaerin and I went to the airport to catch our flight. She was luckily in a good mood, always holding the locket I gave her. We made a stop at Bom and Top's house, of course she wanted to see her.

'Dongmin!' CL greeted the small boy running to her.

She's really good with kids, I wonder what we would be like a married couple.

'Bommie!' she shouted greeting her as she came down holding Jinae.

Those kids are lucky, they both have such loving parents not to mention goodlooking parents.

'Hey small fellow!' I greeted Dongmin.

'Hey Ji...I'm wondering when will you propose to Chaerin,' Top asked me nibbling on corn.

'I-I...' I stuttered.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________