Chapter 24: Who's He?

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

'That's Jiyong!' I whispered in Bom's ear.

'I know, and you don't need to shout in my eardrums...are you trying to make me deaf?' Bom said.

'B-but why is he here?' I asked.

' Well...he got out today, and when we were about to leave he asked us if he could come to the opening, but we didn't tell him it was your opening,' Bom explained.

Bom's POV

'There you are~' a guy smiled wrapping his hands around CL's waist...who's he?

'Chae have you forgot to tell me something?' I asked raising my eyebrow.

'This is-' CL started.

'Danial Henney right!' I squealed, no wonder he looks familiar. 

Wow he's so handsome, no wait comeback to your senses. Danial started hugging Chaerin from the back. Are they a couple?

'Are you guys dating?' I asked.

'Bommie...' Chaerin started, I raised my hand to stop her. I looked up at Danial waiting for an answer.

'Are you?' I asked again.

'Yes we are, it happened about a month ago. I'm sorry you are?' Danial replied.

I took a big gulp of air, 'Congrats, I'm Chaerin's very close friend Bom,' 

'So Chae how come you didn't tell me about him?' I tried faking a smile.

'Sorry, I didn't have time to tell you,' Chaerin said.

'No wait, nevermind it's not like you have to tell everything,' I said, but truth be told I was kinda hurt my bestfriend didn't tell me.

'Bommie-ah, it's obvious you're lying. I'm really really sorry,' Chaerin smiled, 'You know how long I've been single right? I just wanted to make sure he was a good guy before you found out,' 

'I understand, it's okay Chae..' I said, but I seriously understand but that's not my biggest problem right now, Jiyong was here.

'But before I go, I want to tell you something Danial, hurt my Chaerin you get this,' I did a punching motion, like I was boxing, 'You get it?' 

'Alright,' He replied, wow he's is really goodlooking.

I walked away approaching Top and Jiyong, 'It's nice to meet you!' Danial shouted.

' Who's that?' Top asked.

I gave him the its-obvious look, pretty much obvious that Chaerin is dating him, look at them acting all close.

Jiyong's POV

I looked where Bom came from...Chaerin. My heartached, for how much I wanted to say sorry for all that I've done to her, all the pain I've caused her. I started to walk to her, but I stopped in my steps finding her talking to another guy. Ah, I see, she has already moved on.

'Oppa...' Bom said behind me.

'I understand, so she's a famous designer now? She's the owner of Hope?' I asked.

'Y-yeah...' she replied to me.

'Good for her, she deserves it...' I replied Bom, 'You know it was a bad idea, you guys should've of told me that is was Chaerin's opening, I shouldn't have come. I'm taking my leave, see you.' I continued, walking away to hail a cab.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________