Chapter 4: Really today?

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

CLASH. OMG what was that? I turned around to find Jiyong approaching me like a hungry tiger. What is this? He just dropped all the thing onto the floor.

'Ji-Jiyo-' He cut me off as he smacked his lips onto mine, pulling my lower lip down for entrance. His tongue intertwining with mine.

Righ then, I felt his hands exploring my body, moving up and down my back. Chills were sent through my spine, as his cold hands touched my bare skin under my shirt. He reached for my bra clasp.

'N-no Ji...' I groaned as he lowered his head down to my neck. He ignored me as he continued, kissing me.

I eventually pushed him away, 'Ji, not yet!' I screamed.

He frowned, 'Oh fine, you girls are always so innocent!' he said pinching my nose.

'Aish, stop that!' I said, grabbing something...which I think is a tent? 'How are we supposed to fix this?' I asked.

'I'll do that, you can do something else...' Jiyong said, 'Ah! I know go and look for firewood!'

'Seriously? Making a girl go into the woods alone and look for firewood?' I retorted, 'A gentleman you say? No way...' I muttered stomping angrily to the woods.

I picked all the branches I could, knowing it will be a long night. I would need the warmth. Finally, once I finished collecting the wood, I made my way back to the camping spot.

'Ta da!' Jiyong shouted when I came back.

(http://www.familytentcamping.com/members/1406228/uploaded/orig_30071-pinecrest-TURBO.jpg)

Wow it was bigger than I expected, I definitely can spend the night here. I laid the wood down on the floor, I arranged the wood. Trying to starta fire like in the camping movies.

' What are you doing?' Jiyong asked amused.

' What? I'm trying to start a fire,' I continued twisting the wood.

' AHAHA, what are you from the olden days?' He laughed making me stand, and he lighted the wood with a matchlight.

'That's how you do it..' He smirked.

' Whatever, I'm cooking. What food did you pack?' I asked him walking to the basket.

'Ah, samgyupsal and pork galbi. I also packed some kimchi and other side dishes like pamoochim.' He said.

'Ah okay, I'll get the grill ready, and set up the table.' I said.

Warming the portable cooker, while unfolding the portable table. Wow Jiyoung is really prepared. I laid the untensils while placing the wraps and other dishes on the table.

'Come on! I'm hungry!' I shouted, turning the meat over.

He sat at the opposite of me, looking hungrily at th meat. Finally, it was ready to eat. I grabbed the meat ready to plop it inside my mouth. I looked up at Jiyong who was looking at me with disbelief.

' What? I'm hungry!' I yelled wrapping another one, but instead I offered it to Jiyoung.

He gladly opened his mouth and ate it while swallowing a spoonful of rice. 

'Now you make one for me!' I said.

He grabbed the biggest lettuce and grabbed a piece of meat. He deliberately put alot of pamoochim on. My jaw dropped. He started to fold it closed.

'Hey! Mine was a dec-' I cut off as he stuffed it into my mouth.

I took a bite out of it holding the rest. 'YAH! You want me to die choking?' I yelled. finishing it off.

'Now you clean up!' I said joyfully walking into the tent...hmm what to do? Ah! 

'Jiyong! I changed my mind, once you've finished cleaning up I'll do something for you!' I shouted, trying to hold in my laughter.

Jiyong's POV

'Jiyong! I changed my mind, once you'ce finished cleaning up I'll do something for you!' CL shouted from the tent.

Omo really? I tried to clean up as fast as I could. Packing up everything, and before I walked inside the tent I fixed myself. Hoping CL was all dressed up...well was waiting for me in something...

I walked in, 'I'm here bab-' I stopped finding CL sleeping already, fully covered! Aish this girl, wanted to tease me.

I laid down next to her, pulling her close to me. Placing her head on my chest, and fell asleep just like that.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________