Chapter 9: What future?

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

'Hey Ji...I'm wondering when will you propose to Chaerin,' Top asked Jiyong.

Oh no, no this question. I pretended to play with Jinae in Bom's arms, trying no to eavesdrop.

'I..I' Jiyong said, 'I don't wanna get married yet...' he said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear.

Ouch, so he doesn't see a future with me? Hmph, fine.

'Bommie, can I sleep here today? I have to tell you so much,' I said trying to fight the urge of crying.

'Oh why?' Bom asked me confused.

'Just because...' I said playing Jinae's small hands.

Bom's POV

'Just because...' CL said to me.

Aigoo...my friend is hurt. Wonder why she was so happy when she came.

' Tell me all about it, but don't frown too much you will ruin your pretty face,' I said smiling at her, 'By the way pretty necklace..' I commented approaching Top.

' Tabi make Ji leave please, I need to talk to Chaerin and she will only open up if she's sure he's not here....' I whispered.

'Sure...' he whispered back.

'Jiyong! Mum wants to see you, something urgent!' Top excused pushing him out.

'Aish, why do I feel like I'm not wanted here,' Jiyong commented as he walked out.

'Here you go, take care of her,' I gave Top Jinae, 'Dongmin stay with your father okay? I need to go talk to auntie Chaerin,'

I grabbed her arm and led her to our room and forced her to sit down on the bed.

'Chaerin-ah~ What's wrong with you and Jiyong?' I asked worried.

'Aigoo, Bommie you worry too much. Everything is perfect...' CL lied, as a tear ran down her cheek.

'See Chae, I know when something's wrong now tell me,' I said wiping he tear away.

'Oh Bommie, what would I do without you?!?!' CL asked hugging me tightly.

'Aigoo, let it all out.' I whispered patting her hair.

'Y-you know, I feel like I don't have a future with Jiyong...did you hear what he answered Top?' CL continued crying on my shoulder.

' What do you mean? What question did Top ask?' I asked.

'You didn't hear it? Aish,' CL answered leaning away and hitting her head, 'I shouldn't have eavesdrop,'

'Omo, Chaerin don't hit yourself...just tell me,' I grabbed her hand.

' Top asked him when he's going to propose to me. He said he doesn't wanna get married...what does that make me? His girlfriend forever???' CL asked suddenly getting mad.

'Ssh, calm down. No CL I bet he will change...' I said, aish I don't want her to hurt anymore, but I can't tell her to leave him. He is so going to get it from me.

' We've been together for like 3 years now Bommie...what am I supposed to do?' CL asked me crying even more.

'Ssh, just let it all out,' I hugged her, aigoo who ever hurts my my CL I have to get them back.

I sang Don't cry wanting to get her to fall asleep. 

'Chaerin-ah~ you should sleep. Your eyes will get sore,' I whispered, tucking her in my bed and going downstairs to Top.

' Oh love, your shoulder's wet,' Top greeted me, holding the now sleeping Jinae.

'Aigoo,' I said looking at my shirt, 'Chaerin is having problems with Jiyong...'

' Tell me all about it,' Top said pulling my waist closer to him.

' Where's Jinae?' I said shocked he was jsut holding her awhile ago.

'Don't worry she's right here sleeping,' Top said looking at the coach next to us, 'Now what's the problem?'

'Aish,' I answered leaning my head on his shoulder, 'Chaerin is doubting her future with Jiyong if he is ever planning ot settle down with her, I made her sleep. It will help her eyes, she cried alot...' I answered hugging Top.

'Aigoo, you really love your bestfriend don't you,' Top smiled.

'Of course I do, she's like my family,' I answered back as Top kissed my forehead.

'But not I have to go see Jiyong...' I said angrily stomping out, 'Take care of the children!' I shouted grabbing the keys.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________