Chapter 34: Party

Worried for my Playboy.

Like in my other story 'Love is fun...or is it?' I will write until their wedding and talk about their present life after they got married. For those of you, who haven't read my first fanfic, you won't be able to find it as I accidentally deleted it...kekeke. Me and my clumsiness, anyways hope you enjoy this update. Will update tomorrow!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CL's POV

Since I've gotten engaged with Jiyong he's been sleeping in my house lately as I wanted to spend much time as possible. It was officially July 29 today. As we planned the wedding to be on August 10. Bom who took any chance she could to help me, was now dragging me to check up on the wedding dress, Jiyong and Seunghyun's mom had especially made.

' Vera Wang~' Bom cooed as we walked inside. 'Come come!'

'Aigoo, it's like it's your wedding,' I teased.

'I wanna get married again, wear a wedding dress...' Bom smiled. 'But it's yours now you have to make the best of it Chae! It's one of the biggest days for you~'

'Arasso, I'll go for the fitting you just wait here,' I said going inside, to try on the dress.

I got into my dress, looking at all the detailed beading, I wonder how long it took to make this dress, it was really one of a kind. I peeked through the fitting room, as I saw Bom and my futute mother-in-law happily chatting on their chairs. I took in a deep breath as I walked out.

' WOW~' I heard Bom say.

'You look beautiful my dear,'  Eunkyung said.

'Yeah you're right mom,' Bom said.

'Mom...' I said, thinking about it Eunkyung was also going to be my mom.

'Yes call me mom, now...excuse me can you tighten this area to make sure it shows of her curves?' she said signaling the taylor.

~~~August 5~~~

'Bachelorette party!' Bom shouted, jumping in a black mini dress. If people didn't know this girl had 2 children and was married, lots of boys would hit on her. I mean even I would say she has taken care of her body well.

'Behave love...we don't want you to get all drunk and embarass yourself,' Top said hugging Bom from the back.

'Plus it's also my bachelor party~' Jiyong said as he held my hand.

Since we didn't really want to be seperated for our bachelor parties we decided to have them both on the same night and same place. But we're going to make sure nothing bad happens like what me and Jiyong did at Bom's previous party.

*For those of you who don't know what happened, Bom and Chaerin went to spy on Top and Jiyong's bachelor party at a club. Bom ended up grinding against another man while Top basically did the same with another girl. Until Top walked up to Bom at the bar, and asked what she was doing, nothing bad happened between Top and Bom, in fact they both got over that quick and just danced together as a couple. But on the otherhand Chaerin was grinding way more with not one but 3 guys on the dance floor. When Bom left to get a drink at the bar with Top, they suddenly heard Chaerin screaming and we found her slap Jiyong since he was dancing with another girl. Weird thing was Chaerin's dancing was way more provacative then Jiyong's.*

'Hey guys!' Jaejoong greeted us.

'Hey Jae, where's the lovebirds Dara and Bae?' I asked.

'They're coming, so the VIP room is upstairs right?' Jaejoong asked.

'Yupp you can go ahead, we'll follow,' I replied.

I then saw Dara and Youngbae approaching us, 'Hey! Since the other people I invited are going to be late let's go~'I said going upstairs.

Bom's POV

I had a bad feeling about tonight so I made sure I didn't drink that much. Me drunk is already too much for Top to handle so I had to make sure Chaerin was alright, anyways she was bound to get wild with her four stages of drunk. I stared at Chaerin who was taking in alot of alcohol...uh-oh it's coming soon.

'Tabi does Jiyong go all weird when he's drunk?' I asked.

'Umm...well let's just say he starts kissing anyone he sees,' Top replied smirking.

'I'm going to stay away from him...' I replied. 'Anyways I gotta go and make sure Chaerin is alright... she can get really wild drunk,' I said giving Tabi a peck on his cheek before I walked to Chaerin.

'It's starting...' I whispered to myself as Chaerin got up and started dancing.

'Toot toot toot!' Chaerin shouted dancing around like a lunatic.

'I told you she gets crazy!' I turned back to look at Top shocked at Chaerin.

That's just the beginning as she unstabily walked around the room dancing. 10 minutes passed and that meant 2nd stage was about to come.

'Some people say I'm bossy but I'm very outgoing right?' She slurred asking Jaejoong who looked at her with confused eyes.

'Denial stage...' I whispered to Jaejoong as I pulled her away from him.

After awhile of her talking about all her problems she went onto sadness stage, crying her eyes out about everything. Even the smallest things. It was really entertaining watching her though. Finally and lastly wild stage. Chaerin started running around the room  but after a few minutes she sat on the coach and passed out.

'Done,' I smiled, fixing Chaerin's posture as she laid on the sofa.

'No!!' I heard someone shout as I turned around to find Jiyong walking to Youngbae. Jiyong grabbed the collar of his shirt as he gave him a peck on the lips.

'Eeeeeww!!' I shouted looking at the scene infront of me.

' Sister do you also want a kiss?' Jiyong teased walking to me.

' T-Tabi!' I screamed, wanting to get up but my body just froze there.

He was only a few inches away from me, as he held my face I tried to push him. ' Tabi aren't you going to help me?'

'Don't worry love he's going to pass out soon...right about now...' Seunghyun said as I watched Jiyong collapse infront of me as his head landed on my thighs.

'Gah! That's scary!' I commented.

' These two are done partying...let's get them home,' I said, getting up.

~~~~

'Do you think they'll get mad?' I asked Tabi as we walked out of Chaerin's house.

'It's okay their getting married soon,' Top answered.

'I don't know...we never did that before we got married...' I said.

'It's okay...it'll be funny they'll both be wondering what happened last night,' Top reassured me.

I just thought about what me and Top did. Once we got them onto Chaerin's bed I took off all Chaerin's clothes while Top did the same to Jiyong. Of course we did it by not even looking at the opposite , once I finished with Chaerin I tucked her under her bed and Top did the same to Jiyong. Leaving them both under the covers...I wonder if they'll get mad.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________