Chapter 16: Inheritance

Worried for my Playboy.

Jiyong's POV

I woke feeling light headed. Why is it so bright in here? I opened my eyes to find myself in a bedroom...oh yeah I'm in rehab. Thanks to my so-called brother.

'You're not good enough...' a voice repeated in my head.

'Gah! Stop it!' I shouted out loud in fustration.

'I don't think you're ready,' the voice said again.

'I can't take this anymore...' I said in defeat.

Top's POV

It's been two weeks since I've checked in Jiyong in rehab. Bom's hand was nearly fully healed while Chaerin always stayed at our house, crying her soul out to Bom. I decided to call, and check up on Jiyong.

'Hello?' The lasy asked on the other line.

'Hello, i would like to check up on my brother...Choi Jiyong,' I asked.

'Oh, Choi Jiyong, well I can't say he has really made any improvements. He is always fustrated with himself, he always shouts in his room. He doesn't talk to our phycologist.' she answered.

'How long will you think it will take?' I questioned, worried.

'I can't really say, it will depend if his attitude changes and he starts to open up,' she replied.

'Thank you...' I said.

'No problem sir, may I ask is this his brother who checked him in?' she asked me.

'Yes, I am.' I answered.

' Well sir, I have to say you did the right choice, I don't know what he did but it seems like with this type of attitude it doesn't seem like it was good...' she said.

I hung up, thinking about what she said. Did I really do the right thing? 

'Tabi...are you alright?' Bom asked, coming outside.

'Oh, were you there the whole time?' I asked.

'Nope, but all I can say is your worrying again...love, don't worry. Everything will be alright, you did the right thing,' Bom said as she wrapped her good arm around me.

'I hope I did...' I whispered back looking into the sky.

Narrator's POV

'Honey...' Eunkyung said to her husband.

'hmm?' he answered back.

'I think you should tell Seunghyun, what you said to Jiyong....it might make him understand more,' she said.

'I will tell Seunghyun...but when the time is right.' he sternly replied.

Jiyong's POV

I fell asleep, tired with all my tantrums. 

flashback

'Jiyong...you know I love you, but son I don't think you're right for this job,' my father said to me.

' W-what do you mean? I thought I was going to be the inheriter of the company?!?!' I said.

'Seunghyun told me about you and Chaerin...I don't think you and your unstable relationship with her will help our company...' he replied.

'So are you saying just because my YOUNGER brother who has a wife and is happily married with two children, is better for the company's image?' I said in disbelief.

'It's not that I don't think you will settle down son, but it's just that I think Seunghyun is more responsible...' my father said.

'So if Bom hadn't met Seunghyun and had gotten married before me, I would be the inheriter right?' I said angrily, standing up.

'NO! Listen to me, it's not about that Jiyong!' he yelled at me.

'THEN TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO?' I shouted back.

'Nothing...I have already made the decision, I will tell Seunghyun about my plan when the time is right,' he said to me.

'But you know how much I've wanted this!' I yelled back, as my dad turned around.

I stormed out of his office, I need a drink. 

Chaerin? I need to visit her in the hospital...

End of flashback.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if you guys aren't happy with the reason. Thats the best one I can think of...sorry.