Chapter 32: Mission Go!

Worried for my Playboy.

Great news! Today was basically like the last day of school for the week. Meaning from tomorrow onwards until Sunday I basically have a 5-day holiday! I don't have class for the whole week! Yeh! So I was planning to write my story in school...I only wrote half a chapter for this story. I couldn't help but get distracted by my friends and since we didn't have lesson for the whole day, going to school this morning was useless but it was fun. Sorry for blabbing...hope you enjoy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong's POV

I called Bom to get ready as I will be picking her up from their house to help me pick out a ring. Of course I needed a girl's help and who else is better than a girl who is like my sister plus she is the bestfriend of the girl I love.

' What do you want?' Bom asked as she eyed me.

I sighed, 'I need help Bommie,'

' What for?' She asked again as she got in the passenger's seat.

'Engagement ring...' I smiled driving off.

'OMO! ARE YOU GOING TO PROPOSE TO MY CHAERIN?!?!' Bom squealed in her seat.

' Why you don't approve it?' I asked still looking at the road.

'NO! I'm so happy, finally you've come to you sense!' Bom said happily.

'Aish girls are so weird,' I commented, ' What's a good store?' I questioned,

'Ah, ______ that's one of Chaerin's favourite places,' Bom answered.

' Wow you really know everything about her,' I said, 'I feel so bad with all that I've put her through,'

'Ani, it's okay once you guys get married you will know her very well from her flaws to her best talents,' Bom replied as she jumped out of the car running into the store.

' Welcome Mrs. Choi,' the lady greeted Bom, wow how many times does she visit this place?

Right then, the manager came our, 'Goodmorning Mrs. Choi, are you here to check up on the necklace?'

'Oh you mean the one I ordered for Jinae? Nope, not today I have something else on my mind, engagement ring...' Bom smiled.

'Oh, if I'm not mistaken you are married right?' the manager asked, Bom's eyes widened in shock as they misunderstood what she meant.

'Yes I am married, but I am here to help my brother-in-law pick a perfect engagement ring...the catch is, it's for my bestfriend,' Bom replied.

'Miss Lee Chaerin?' he questioned. 'the designer of hope right?'

'Umm...how did you know she's my bestfriend?' she asked.

'I'm sorry but most of Korea knows that you both are bestfriends, you both are always seen together as the popular elites of Seoul,' the manager explained.

'Yeah Bom, he has a point you both are seen everywhere together,' I teased.

'So engagement ring?' the manager asked.

'Yupp!' Bom said cheerfully.

The manager signalled us to follow him as he ledus to a private room at the back. I looked at Bom when the manager opened the door to reveal exclusive jewellry, Bom's jaw dropped as she ran around the room looking at all the pieces.

' This is an exclusive design which only 2 people have seen, but there is only one type of this ring in the world,' he said opening a small box.

' Wow Chaerin will love that!' Bom shouted.

I picked the diamond studded ring observing it, 'I'll take it,' I said.

'Jiyong I'm so proud and happy for you!' Bom screamed hugging me while jumping up and down.

'One more favour...' I said.

Bom raised an eyebrow at me. Now that I have the perfect ring, I need to make it a perfect night. I told Bom to get Chaerin all dressed up and to bring her to the secret place I plan to propose at.

Bom's

It was evening and it was a big night for Jiyong and Chaerin, I tapped my foor impatiently on the ground as I laid on Chaerin's sofa. Since Chaerin trusted me she gave me a spare key to her house, I put the dress which I picked out for her specially on her bed ready for me to dress her up. Not only that I even got all the make-up ready, and I've even thought about how I was going to style her hair.

Eventually after I waited in her living room I heard the door knob turn, as I saw Chaerin walk inside.

'Hey! So Tabi has this special even for Choi company, so I got you a dress and now I'm going to help you get ready okay?' I said not letting her answer.

'How about you?' She asked confused, as I pushed her up the stairs.

'My dress is also in your bedroom, so let's get ready,' I smiled.

I got in my dress as Chaerin helped, of course I thought about this carefully, if I didn't dress up with Chaerin she would know something's up so I had to pretend I was going as well. I did my make-up lightly, and I just let my hair down.

'Now your turn,' I smirked.

I waited on the bed as Chaerin walked out dressed in the dress I bought. I have never been so proud of myself, she looked amazing in the dress I bought her. I put make-up on her, just simple make-up as she looked pretty natural. I finished her hairdo, as I did my finishing touches.

' Wow Chaerin you look so pretty,' I smiled.

'Aigoo, not  like you aren't,' Chaerin said.

'Omo, no you look prettier look!' I pointed at the mirror.

Once I've gotten my heels on and gave a pair of heels which matched her dress, I unlocked my car and drove to the address Jiyong texted me...we're here.

'Go ahead in, I wanna call mother first to see how the children are doing, Tabi is already inside,' I lied, as I watched Chaerin walk inside passing the glass doors.

'Mission go!' I whispered getting into my car.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter...took me longer than expected. will update tomorrow!