Chapter 12: Overdid

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

I woke feeling my whole body sore. I can't believe I fell asleep on the coach. Where's Jiyong??

'Ji?' I whispered, not wanting to wake anybody else up,huh? vomiting huh?

Serves you right, I thought to myself approaching the bathroom to find Jiyong bending over the toilet bowl.

'Jiyong? Are you okay?' I asked rubbing his back as he threw up.

Omo the sound is unbearable, 'Chaerin-ah~' he managed, 'I'm sorry...'

'Don't say sorry to me...say sorry to Bom,' I whispered.

He got up and washed his face, cleaning up.

'Bommie? What did I do to her?' He asked confused.

'You slapped your dear sister...' I said disappointed, 'Ji I think you need help...how about rehab?'

' I slapped Bom?' he asked in disbelief, 'And what are you thinking REHAB??'

He started stomping away, as I felt my vision getting blurry, 'Jiyong just listen!'

' What? Just tell me now!' He asked coldly, 'Do you even love me anymore?'

He doesn't know I love him that's why I want him to get healed.

'Jiyong! Listen to me, do you love me?' I asked him wiping my tears away. 'If you do, do one favour for me. Get healed...'

'Just listen to yourself, you don't fu*ki*ng love me anymore! You just want me to be gone don't you?' Jiyong shouted back.

'Be quiet!' I whispered, as I could her Jinae crying.

'You just want me gone don't you?' Jiyong yelled back, 'Just leave me alone bi*ch!'

Did he just call me what I heard? Oh no, my head.

'Chaerin! Chaerin!' I heard Bom screaming at me, but then everything went pitchblack.

Jiyong' POV

And to think I actually liked her, no loved her. I drove on, speeding as I couldn't care less on what will happen to me. Ugh my phone's ringing.

Caller id: Seunghyun.

Tsk do you guys possibly think I'm going to answer that? Ha I'm going to my penthouse.

Bom's POV

I walked out of my room, hearing all that noise coming from downstairs. Holding Jinae who broke out crying.

'Chaerin! Chaerin!' I shouted running to my bestfriend who collapsed on the floor.

' Tabi! Help me get her to the hospital!' I shouted crying. 

' What happened?' Top shouted running downstairs.

' I'm not sure, I heard loud noises then I found Chaerin fainted on the floor.' I yelled in alarm, 'Just get her to the hospital, I will leave Jinae and Dongmin at mother's house arasso?' I told Top.

I quickly ran upstairs still holding Jinae, as I quickly changed into some shorts and a hoodie. While quickly changing Jinae and Dongmin into some different clothes. When I got down thankfully Top already left to bring CL to the hospital while I fixed the baby carriage in the backseat while buckled up Dongmin in the back.

'Now Dongmin, son? I'm going to leave you at grandma's house okay? Behave and take care of your sister.' I said driving.

'Okay mommy, b-but where are you going?' Dongmin asked me.

'I need to go help Auntie Chaerin okay?' I said finally arriving at auntie's house.

'Mother, I need your help can you please take care of Jinae and Dongmin?' I said, running to give her Jinae.

'Oh sure honey, but why?' she asked me cradling Jinae while holding Dongmin with the other hand.

Should I tell her? 

'Aigoo, Chaerin collapsed.' I said my voice shaking.

' Why?' she asked worried.

' U-umm Jiyong and Chaerin fought, I guess she had too much stress,' I said getting into the car, pulling the car window down, 'Mother I'll just call you later okay?'

'Arasso, go hurry and help Chaerin,' She said as I nodded and drove off.

OMG Jiyong you overdid it this time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry had to make Jiyong an . This story's plot is like this, so please enjoy! Will update inawhile.