Chapter 13: Threatening

Worried for my Playboy.

CL's POV

beep beep. Omo what's that? I slowly opened my eyes to find a sleeping Bom while Top held her around his arms.

' Top-shi,' I whispered.

'Oh, Chaerin you're awake,' Top whispered back, gently laying Bom on the coach to sleep.

' W-what happened? Where's Jiyong?' Chaerin asked.

'You fainted remember? After you fought with Jiyong you collapsed now you've been sleeping for  3 days...' he explained to me.

'3 days?? Are you joking me?' I shouted. ' Where's Jiyong?'

He sighed with the mention of his name, ' You see we haven't seen him since that day, Bom always stayed here by your side, while I took a leave at my job to make sure Bom was okay,'

'Let me call the nurse,' Top said going outside.

I waited in my bed, curious with all the wires stuck on my body. I couldn't help but laugh at what happened to me.

'Chaerin-ah~' someone said, walking into my room.

'Jiyong?? Are you drunk?' I retorted, sigh, the day has come. 'Bom!' I shouted wanting help.

'Ssh...it's me your baby,' he said.

'You seriously disgust me Jiyong,' I said hitting his hand away.

'Now, look at me,' Jiyong cupped my face. 'See I'm fine, I don't need to go to that SH*T hole that you call rehab...' he laughed.

'Jiyong, you need help!' I said.

'SHUT UP!! I'm fine!' He shouted.

I looked at Bom, who eventually woke up with all this racket.

'Leave Jiyong, she doesn't need this. Can't you see?' Bom reasoned.

'Now my dear sister, who told you to get all up in my business?' Jiyong said approaching Bom.

'I wouldn't need to if my Chaerin was happy,' she said coldly.

He roughly grabbed Bom's chin, as she let out a weak shriek.

'Bom!' I shouted, 'Leave her alone Jiyong, she doesn't deserve that!'

'You seriously think Chaerin and I won't be fine without all your help?' Jiyong told Bom, grabbing her neck.

'Jiyong!! Leave her alone!' I yelled crying, 'Please..'

Bom's POV

He grabbed on my neck, Bom just stay calm.

'You're disgusting you know that, just because you're my brother's so-called-wife doesn't mean you can go and boss his older brother!' Jiyong spitted at me.

'I'm the one who helped Chaerin with all her problems...I'm the one who she cried to,' I replied.

'Ugh, if you weren't so important to her I swear I would've of killed you,' Jiyong said coldly finally letting go of my neck. 

As I panted for air, right when I thought it was over, I was wrong.

'You know...instead of me hurting Chaerin, why shouldn't I just hurt you?' Jiyong said smiling.

'Leave me alone!' I shouted at him.

'Ssh, this will be over soon,' He said, pulling my sleeve down.

' You really are a bastard!' I shouted.

'Oh really? Fine I'll just go back to my lovely baby,' Jiyong said coldly, letting go of my shirt.

'Now what should I do with you?' He said approaching Chaerin.

What should I do? I can't leave Chaerin here. I slighly took my phone and dialled Top's number, and put it on loudspeaker.

'Now love, you want to get married right? Why don't you show me how much you want to get married?' Jiyong as he slid his hand up her leg.

'Ji-Jiyong, I think you should leave...' Chaerin said quietly.

' What now? I thought you want me?' Jiyong said coldly.

'Just leave, we're over. We were over 3 days ago!' Chaerin shouted really loud, the loudest I've ever heard her say.

'Hello?' I heard Top say in my phone, ughh just listen to what Jiyong is saying I thought to myself. 

'Now did you think I'm really that dumb sis?' Jiyong said turning back to me.

'You better run back here if you don't want me to hurt your love,' Jiyong said in the phone.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Will update in awhile!