Taemin's competition

Sounds

 

Kyuhyun was waiting in front of the building’s doors whit a bouquet of flowers, neat black dress-shoes, black jeans, silky shirt and a coat.

Taemin had passed around half hour ago because he was a contestant and Kyuhyun eyes scanned the place for the countless time, no sight of Hyukjae.

Girls and boys passing by him, some giggling and others playing with his hands nervously, others already were dancing before entering the building.

Kyuhyun breathed in slowly, his eyes falling over the asphalt and he heard a not so lousy, still flashy laugh and he raised his gaze, gaping as his face made a grimace.

Hyukjae…

Kyuhyun watched his own attire and hid behind a pillar, passing his hand by his neatly hair.

“Aish! He should have told me to wear simple clothes.”

Kyuhyun felt stupid wearing silk and he sighed dialing his phone, calling for his chauffer.

“It’s me. Bring my washed jeans and the shirt I bought last year, I don’t mind I almost threw it, just bring it!”

People watched him and Kyuhyun shrugged, he wasn’t going to be a laugh stock to Hyukjae, he will fit Hyukjae and curiously, Kyuhyun never thought about transforming Hyukjae but his own self.

 

 

The competition almost started, the announcer said, five minutes of waiting and Minhwan smiled.

“Maybe Kyuhyun had something else to do.”

Minhwan said when he saw Hyukjae searching for someone between the sea of people, that latter chuckled.

“Am I to obvious or you know me too well?”

Minhwan shook his head, “Both.”

Suddenly Minhwan sighed and then wriggled his brows winking at Hyukjae.

“Your charming prince is coming and wow~ he looks so…”

Hyukjae turned, eyes wide and he smiled heartedly while Kyuhyun heai was tousled, grinning, wearing a purple-blue long sleeve shirt and blue washed jeans and sneakers.

“Wow, who are you?”

Minhwan asked humorously receiving a death glare and Kyuhyun blinked feeling a peck on his cheek.

“You look nice, simple and nice but isn’t too hot for long sleeve shirts?”

Hyukjae cocked his head and even when Kyuhyun was sweating he shook his head.

“No, I was feeling cold, so… oh, by the way.”

Hyukjae eyes landed on the bouquet of flowers and he showed a gummy smile that sent him a giddy feeling.

“I’m so glad you thought in Taemin, you’re also sure he’ll win, right?”

Hyukjae eyes beaming and Kyuhyun tilted his head while Minhwan held his laugh faking it as a cough.

“Eh?”

“The flowers, aren’t for Taemin?”

Kyuhyun face fell for a second and nodded slowly, forcing a smile “Yeah, yes right! I bought them for him, the flowers…”

Hyukjae sat, followed by Minhwan and Kyuhyun when the announcement told the competition was going to start and Kyuhyun glared the bouquet, stupid flowers, next time he’ll buy chocolates.

“Wu Yi Fan!”

Kyuhyun glared the dancer because Hyukjae was moving his body while approving the boy skills and smiling all the performance.

“He isn’t that nice…” Kyuhyun muttered, Hyukjae turned to him “Did you say something?”

“No.”

Kyuhyun almost slapped his face.

“No Minwoo!”

Hyukjae moved his head, murmuring “He lacks power, still is pretty good.”

Kyuhyun scoffed “I’m better.”

“Ahn Jaehyo!”

Hyukjae nodded and bend to Minhwan, used to his friend while Kyuhyun rolled his eyes hearing “If we train him, in two years he can reach one of the boys.”

Kyuhyun was almost sleeping when he heard “Lee Taemin!!”

Hyukjae bounced on his seat excited and held Kyuhyun’s hand, making the latter grin widely and forgetting any boring feeling.

“He is finally making his performance.”

Kyuhyun was the whole song watching Hyukjae, his shining eyes, his dazzling smile and how his lips uttered every word.

“Isn’t amazing?”

Hyukjae asked and Kyuhyun nodded, saying absently “Yes, it is.”

“That was beautiful, did you see it?” Hyukjae eyes landed on him for less than a second and Kyuhyun blinked faking see, “Yes, beautiful indeed, so bright…”

Hyukjae eyes were so sunny.

“I taught him that…” Kyuhyun nodded, Hyukjae hand pressed slightly more his one.

“I’m so nervous, he is a great dancer.”

Kyuhyun nodded again “The best in my eyes”

Hyukjae nodded, he was so proud of Taemin while Kyuhyun was just talking about Hyukjae.

 

 

Taemin blinked, he won second place and the first was for some stranger, still he was happy and Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

Taemin wanted to laugh when he saw the flowers that he thought Kyuhyun bought for him this afternoon as a way to wish him first place, feeling a little surprised when Kyuhyun told him those flowers were for Hyukjae and now he Hyukjae was pushing Kyuhyun to give Taemin those same bouquet.

“I can’t hold any other present sunbae, gave them to hyung, asides I don’t like flowers much.”

Hyukjae pouted “Kyuhyun bought them with his heart to you, so mean.”

Kyuhyun cringed his nose while Minhwan chocked his laugh patting Hyukjae’s back.

“Just accept them Hyuk, Taemin has a lot of fans, and Kyuhyun is your boyfriend, so take them, okay.”

Hyukjae nodded, and smiled “They’re nice and smell well, okay, I’ll take them home.”

Kyuhyun hugged Taemin “Thanks, you helped me giving him my first present.”

Taemin shook his head “It’s nothing sunbae, make him happy, just that I ask.”

Minhwan grinned “Poor of you, I’ll help you just this time.”

Kyuhyun raised his brow “How so?”

 

 

Hyukjae was lost, the boys told them to wait for them at so unknown place and suddenly disappeared calling them, saying they got urgent issues to attend.

“Sorry, Kyuhyun, they ditch us.”

Kyuhyun wanted to smirk, and he faked disappointment “It’s okay, we can spend the rest of the evening together.”

“I guess so, but I don’t really have money, Minhwan was gonna treat.”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Our first date, my treat, let’s go have dinner and Hyuk?”

“Mn?”

“Just call me Kyu.”