What?

Sounds

 

Kyuhyun was breathing hard, wait, was he even breathing because as much as he opens his mouth, airs doesn’t come inside his lungs.

“Kyuhyun—ssi, that was just the warm up” Hyukjae remarked with a pity face, because even the worse dancer at the beginning was better than this.

Kyuhyun touched his chest; chocking for air and he pouted funnily in amusement “I thought that was dancing!!”

Changjo made a nasal sound clogging his laugh watching Kyuhyun panting on the floor as he walked to Hyukjae murmuring something.

Taemin watched worriedly Kyuhyun, for what Minwhan told him, he is a friend, so being the kind guy he is Taemin, he was worry but at the same time, like the dancer he was, he rolled his eyes when Kyuhyun threw his body over the floor.

Jongup blinked with an awkward smile on his face, observing the new integrant laying on the floor, as the other members keep warming up.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, just step aside and let us continue; you’re a bother right now.” Hyukjae sighed the words shaking his head as Kyuhyun frowned and stood with firm stare.

“I can do this.”

“Yeah, right, as much as you can do some push-ups and stretches” another dancer snarled as Hyukjae scolded him.

“Jongin!” the named ignored Hyukjae glare as Kyuhyun bored his eyes on him.

“You’re younger than me, respect me.”

“As if! I just respect people who work for his place. You’re just distracting Hyukjae-sunbae, usually after 10 minutes of warm up we start dancing, but because of you, it had pass already half hour and you’re just complaining.”

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say as his eyes trailed to Hyukjae, who moved his face to another side, “Okay, sorry. Let’s start then!”

Kyuhyun felt ignored as Jongin smirked passing him while the ten members on the club followed Hyukjae indications and steps. Kyuhyun did so too, but tripping and finding hard to even learn the two first steps that day.

Kyuhyun was sweaty, heavy breathing and his body was aching, his muscles feeling tearing apart as he tried to stand.

“Hyukjae-sunbae.” Kyuhyun watched by corner of his eyes the same petty boy from before calling Hyukjae who smiled.

“Yes, Jongin-ssi?”

“I-I didn’t catch the last step, so eh… if you can… eh…” Hyukjae chuckled, while Taemin waved him a see you tomorrow, Jongup bowed taking the strap from his bag and Changjo waved at his friends who picked them and other members went out.

Kyuhyun was glaring at the youngest boy in the practice room.

“The last you said, right?”

Jongin nodded, as Hyukjae moved his hips to right and formed the shape of a circle and finally his pelvic before gone three steps to right, two back, one left and one ahead.

Kyuhyun grinned but then his face was blank. Jongin was watching with a blush at Hyukjae and that wasn’t of his liking. The door opened quickly as Minwhan —as always— jumped to Hyukjae saying how much he loves him.

“You’re late!” Hyukjae joked and Minwhan searched on his bag for something, pulling out a vitamin drink.

“I went to bought this, but they didn’t have strawberry, so I went farther in the search of this drink, just for my lovely Hyuk~!” Minwhan sing-sang, his voice was harmonious but Kyuhyun frowned, his own voice was better.

“Do the step and I will correct your flaws, just if you had some, but I’m sure you will be perfect, you’re one of the best dancers here.”

Jongin grinned, of course he was, he has been learning since last year along with Hyukjae.

Nonetheless, Jongin moved to the wrong side his hip as Hyukjae took it with his hands “No, is to the right, lose yourself to the move, feel it.”

Minwhan gaped, jealousy all written on his face as Kyuhyun stopped, pulling off Hyukjae from Jongin.

“What the heck are you doing?”

Hyukjae blinked; what? He was teaching a step like Yunho taught him once.

“Teaching?”

Kyuhyun huffed, his hands moving to all places glaring at Jongin who smirked “Just! Just… okay sorry.”

Hyukjae laughed softly and Jogin, Minwhan and Kyuhyun watched him with amusement at hos Hyukjae lips curved upwards “You’re funny.”

 

 

Next day was worse and Kyuhyun was over working his singer body to move just a step while Donghae raised his brow curiously “What are you walking like someone you?”

Kyuhyun blushed and Donghae frowned. He has a crush on Kyuhyun since college started, and no way he is going Kyuhyun to find some other than him.

“I-I… shut up Hae!! I was just dancing!!!”

Donghae stopped on his tracks, confused face as he saw Kyuhyun limping and holding his back waist with a hand.

“Dancing?”

Donghae sighed walking after Kyuhyun while students were giggling at how the elegant classic music Kyuhyun was walking like if a truck passed him.

“I can do this…” Kyuhyun murmured glaring the aisle, entering to the classroom for his first lesson that day. Donghae watching him all the way as Kyuhyun winced when he sat.

“You really didn’t get right?”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes glaring a moment his friend and huffed “In any case, the one ed will be him, just wait Hae, I will get him.”

Donghae didn’t catch Kyuhyun words, because the latter was just mumbling and who was stupid Jongin?.

 

 

“What?” Kyuhyun face contorted as Minwhan grinned and Jonging huffed while Taemin drop his face and Changjo slapped his forehead while Jongup asked worriedly.

“Hyukjae-sunbae is ditching us?”

Minwhan almost squealed but cleared his throat remaining almost serious as he shook his head “No, he is just busy today, so practice by your selves, you know Hyuk is just here three times per week and is absent the other days and comes on weekends to check how you’re doing, he is busy, need to work.”

Kyuhyun didn’t heard the rest, how Hyukjae can make him join this club and then tell him he is going to just attend two or thrice per week, uh? Well, it wasn’t Hyukjae to ask him to join but…

“I will take the lead place this week, he praised Taemin last week and treated him a meal; it is my turn.”

Jonging explain, his eyes glowing evilly towards Kyuhyun who didn’t noticed because he was cursing Taemin who had a date with Hyukjae already.

“Oh, yeah… and last month he treated me to the cinema!” Jongup chirped while Kyuhyun glared him. Minwhan was already walking outside the practice room, when he stopped near Kyuhyun, patting his shoulder.

“I told you it was hell, heaven is on the café Hyukjae’ works in.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes, jaw almost falling to the floor as he glared at Minwhan.

“What?”

Jongin was warming up when Kyuhyun yelled frustrated “I quit!!”

 

 


I don't know, but I loved Minwhan on this chapter xD