Fools

Sounds

OMG! I’m so sorry, I’m utterly embarrassed. I re-read the last chapter and had a lot of awful spelling, mianhe –bows-. I know my spelling is bad but I didn’t know it was that bad. I promise to study english and improve, deal with me as you have till now please, thank you.

 

 


 

 

Kyuhyun watched his wrist-clock, the brash wide-ranging of the airplanes landing and lifting off; he felt his hands sweating. Hyukjae called him yesterday to tell him he will arrive to Seoul at 10:00 in the morning. Kyuhyun sighed, he had a lot of things to tell Hyukjae, so many that he didn’t know where to start.

“Sunbae!!”

Kyuhyun heard a not so knew voice, quickly turning too see the group of seven boys with grins, jeans and different colors of polo-shirt. Kyuhyun blinked, as long as he remembers, the boys were dancers, not models making a catwalk, and Hyukjae… he was stunning as Kyuhyun mouth parted slightly.

“Did you win?”

Kyuhyun asked as soon as he saw Hyukjae, his eyes were a bit unfocused, Hyukjare closed them and once he opened them, he smiled seeing Kyuhyun.

“We got third place, next year we’ll try again.”

In Kyuhyun ears, Hyukjae voice was melodic, yet he loved those expressive eyes of him and he hugged him, beneath the gasp of the team.

“I missed you, just wait.”

Hyukjae arms were around Kyuhyun. Taemin saw the people peeking and blushed covering the sight from outsiders who were murmuring and so, the team was surrounding those two, the girls didn’t mind watching young boys waving at them, not the boys case was the same, though.

“I missed you too.”

Minhwan tried to close his ears, he couldn’t as he breathed deeply, memories of New York lingering still, he turned to see Jongin and the others.

 

“What happened?” Taemin asked concerned, Hyukjae eyes were dull and red, Minhwan was behind him with a gloom expression, telling him with his eyes not to ask.

“I’m tired.”

Hyukjae did chuckle the words in a bitter expression, in a moment he even felt tired of life, and he cursed his own thoughts, he was so stupid, how fragile someone could be. He thought losing his family was enough pain, now knowing he was losing his life made him want to give up.

“What happened?” Jongin wasn’t as nice as Taemin and Minhwan watched Hyukjae retreating back, he bit hard his lower lip, it hurt, not physically but his soul as his lips opened and he lied. Hyukjae told him to keep the secret, he knew was wrong, still…

“Hyukjae blames himself for not get first place.”

It wasn’t a complete invention. Hyukjae always felt bad when losing, this time though, that wasn’t his concern.

 

Kyuhyun kissed Hyukjae left and then right cheek, making him felt giddy and forget all his problems for an instant. Hyukjae even thought that as long as Kyuhyun would be with him, he’ll be fine, feeling those arms wrapped around him made him felt safe.

“Ehem, we want to rest, you know, time difference?”

Jongin almost scoffed, he wasn’t mad but the girls clinging on each one of the boys and mostly, the ones grabbing his hands made him felt uncomfortable.

Kyuhyun pulled off and rubbed his neck bashfully while Hyukjae chuckled, as if nothing happened.

Minhwan smiled, it didn’t mind he felt needles inside his chest watching Hyukjae taking Kyuhyun’s hand walking away off him, he just mind the smile in Hyukjae’s face.

Minhwan was aghast when after they reached the university, Kyuhyun called him and shoved him against the wall, and he winced and heard Kyuhyun snarling at him.

“I was a fool, if you ever talk with my father again, I’ll take down your father’s company.”

Minhwan furrowed his brows, he wasn’t someone that can be intimidated and his father wasn’t related to Kyuhyun’s father bussines.

“You’re rally a fool if you look down at me without reason.”

Kyuhyun smirked “Playing innocent doesn’t suit you, I believe you and you betrayed me, Hyukjae is mine Minhwan, and no one can ever snatch him from me, not even you.”

Minhwan didn’t bother to open his mouth when Kyuhyun continued with mock.

“If I ask Hyukjae who he would choose?, of course the answer is me, don’t you see, you’re just a friend, someone who can be replacable.”

Minhwan after he bit his lower lip feeling frustration and he scoffed closing his eyes.

“I know, now, let me go.”

Kyuhyun huffed and stepped aside, not knowing Minhwan hissed was faked when in true he was hurt. Minhwan felt so weak at the moment, he wanted to go with Hyukjae, see his smile while Kyuhyun words resounded in his mind and he covered his face with his hand.

“I’m the fool here.” Minhwan uttered broken as a tear dropped from his jaw and fell to the ground.

 

 

Kyuhyun walked to the building, he still needs to walk with Hyukjae and tell him what a bad friend Minhwan was, not a good friend like Donghae was to him.

“Hyukjae!”

Kyuhyun chirped running to the dancer who had his sight lost at the distance, and the other team was just lying on the wooden floor, they didn’t go to rest as they wanted because the principal told them to go to essay, but they felt so lazy to do so, that now everyone was almost napping in their sacred trainee room.

“Mnh?”

Hyukjae blinked a couple of time focusing Kyuhyun, he knew by the voice who was, still he forced his eyes to focus the shape of Kyuhyun’s body and he smiled, it was time, he must tell him. Kyuhyun will accept him as he is, Hyukjae believes in that.

“I’m so happy, I wanted to tell you this since yesterday, but let’s go to get some fresh air and I’ll break the news there.”

Hyukjae stood; Kyuhyun extended his hand and pulled the petite toward him.

“Just lean on me Hyukjae, always.”

To Kyuhyun the meaning of those words weren’t as deep as Hyukjae perceived them as he nodded.

It wasn’t a long walk, Kyuhyun was happy; he didn’t know if he wants to tell him the bad news about Minhwan or the good news he has been holding. Hyukjae sat at a bench and turned to the standing Kyuhyun.

“What do you want to tell me?”

Hyukjae want to tell Kyuhyun, he had also news, bad and sad ones, though, watching Kyuhyun’s face, he held his words.

“Choose, bad or good news first?”

Hyukjae raised his brow and sighed “Bad first.”

Kyuhyun frowned “Minhwan is a liar, he is a swindler.”

Hyukjae was confused.

“As far as I know, Minhwan business is in the media, he doesn’t loans money.”

Kyuhyun humped and sat next to Hyukjae.

“He told my father you were ugly, only interested in money, a person who spent the time with whomever just for some cash and so poor that you almost were a beggar, he is two faced Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae frowned, it was sad at his own heart how he for a moment doubted Minhwan and sadder when he didn’t believe in Kyuhyun.

“He would never told something like that, so the good news?”

Hyukjae tune was iced and Kyuhyu frowned offended, didn’t pushing the matter deep, he didn’t want to make Hyukjae upsate, at least more than already he was.

“I got a scholarship to go and study in German.”

Kyuhyun uttered with great emotion, his eyes sparkling and Hyukjae’s eyes rounded in surprised, feeling dull.

“I know it would be around three years without each other, but I’ll come and take you with me, we can form a family, adopt some kids, you’ll the best dancer and I the best composer, the world will know us Hyukjae, and my father will never say you’re trash anymore.”

Kyuhyun didn’t ponder his words when Hyukjae felt a pang of pain. Hyukjae wanted to go and study for him, that was nice, but Kyuhyun wanted also change Hyukjae, people perspective was important to Kyuhyun.

“Trash?”

Hyukjae asked so weak that Kyuhyun didn’t hear him, the latter was so lost in his world, and missing Hyukjae’s lowered eyes covered by strands of dark hair.

“And when you’ll become famous, no one will dare to say you’re not worth, we’ll be the best couple ever.”

Hyukjae forced his lips to curve into a smile, it was the brightest he could make and his eyes curved in crescent moon, closed, holding the pain inside.

“I’m glad for you Kyuhyun, but I will not wait for you.”

Kyuhyun turned to Hyukjae, eyes wide while Hyukjae kept the smile.

“What do you mean, my plan is perfect!”

Kyuhyun asked with disbelief. Hyukjae opened his eyes slowly; it wasn’t tears the thing making his vision blurred but the pain in his head, and heart. He was losing his sight, not today but consecutively and he sighed, focusing Kyuhyun.

“Good luck Kyuhyun-ssi, I wish you the best, I’m going to America, let’s just break up.”

Kyuhyun stood and grabbed Hyukjae by the shoulders, he was hurt by Hyukjae words and shook him violently, he was so young and impulsive.

“Don’t ing mess with me, I’m making this for you!”

Hyukjae shoved Kyuhyun’s hands off him and stared him coldly with a smirked.

“Me? If you want to do something for me, stay here and accept me, it wouldn’t mind if people call me trash as long as you didn’t thought the same.”

Kyuhyun was taken aback, he frowned.

“That’s all, your pride is hurt, I thought so highly of you, my mistake mister dancer” Kyuhyun wasn’t thinking his words, his brain was fogged by caprice, anger and frustration at Hyukjae’s behavior “I didn’t know you also thought of you as trash, you looked so confident back days, I never thought you were such a loser and blind about everything, useless that talent of yours.”

Hyukjae couldn’t stop the tears that made Kyuhyun regret his word as he panicked at the broken Hyukjae who turned his sight and wiped forceful the tears away, glaring at Kyuhyun.

“ off and live your fairy life Cho Kyuhyun, we’re over.”

Kyuhyun couldn’t even utter a word, Hyukjae left slowly yet it was so quick in Kyuhyun’s eyes, his mind still processing what just happened.

Donghae hugged him from the waist and rested his forehead on Kyuhyun’s back whom was still shocked.

“Hyukjae cheats on you with Minhwa, that’s why.”

Kyuhyun frowned and chuckled bitterly, so Hyukjae wasn’t just a talented dancer but an awesome actor, and Minhwan was so calm, of course, because the two were making fun of him behind his back.

“How fool I was…”

Kyuhyun rested his hands over Donghae’s ones and his lips formed a smirked.

“I’ll go still to German, Hae.”

Donghae blinked raising his face and Kyuhyun declared “I’ll crush him after I become famous, just wait.”