Loving You

Sounds

Sorry, it took me long to update, I was really busy -bows-.

 

 

Kyuhyun had his brows knitted and Minhwan blinked a couple of time while Jongin shrugged with pictures of Hyukjae in hands, some showing him making a twirl, other his face in concentration and Kyuhyun blushed at one of Hyukjae almost smirking ily.

“So, what did you say?”

Kyuhyun asked his dry lips, Minhwan rolled his eyes and thought about how he never saw Jongin taking those pictures, he will tell Hyukjae later.

Jongin though, smirked.

“I’m selling my special collection because next week is the competition in the States, so I need money.”

Kyuhyun still processing the picture where Hyukjae was dancing and everything from his mind was blew out when he saw a picture that wasn’t y, it was just Hyukjae wearing black jeans, a wife-beater, hugging a small fluffy dog and smiling widely.

Jongin caught glimpsed of the picture and tried to retrieved it back when Kyuhyun pulled it away.

“I’ll buy them, all of them.”

Jongin grimaced “T-that’s a photo of sunbaenim and my puppy.”

Kyuhyun smirked.

“Too bad, I already bought them” he said opening Jongin’s hand and giving him money, a big amount that made Jongin aghast as Kyuhyun walked out of his sight whistling with pictures in hand.

 

 

Kyuhyun beamed with pictures in hand, his favorite, Hyukjae hugging the puppy and Kyuhyun felt a slight jealousy, he wanted to be hugged with such care also. He chuckled feeling silly and woozy, his mind traveling to the first time he saw Hyukjae… y yet cute, Hyukjae was so amny thing but the rumors of he being useless because Hyukjae was, in Kyuhyun’s perspective, worth of everything and he smiled, feeling lost when he heard his name.

Kyuhyun turned to see Donghae and waved smiling, the latter smiled.

“You’re not with the monkey today.”

Kyuhyun scoffed rolling his eyes, feeling something inside, the need to make Donghae taking back his words, still he stopped from do so, Donghae was his friend and Kyuhyun grinned.

“Cute monkey, y monkey not just a mere monkey.”

Donghae his upper lip refraining from some sentence as he faked a smile.

“Where are you going? Classes start in some minutes and our classroom isn’t that way.”

Kyuhyun nodded bashfully, his eyes in crescent moon rubbing the back of his neck.

“You see… actually, I’m not going to the lecture, I’m making my way toward the piano room, I want to… how to say it?” Kyuhyun laughed nervously “compose a song…”

Donghae raised his brow shrugging any suspicious off, after all Kyuhyun was a composer and his exam was about writing a song, so he didn’t make a fuss over and waved off.

“I’ll tell the lecturer you were called by the principal.”

Kyuhyun nodded skipping towards the music room with a wide grin on his face, already thinking on how much he’ll miss Hyukjae for a whole week.

When Kyuhyun set a firm step inside the room, he felt the silence and heard the eco from his footsteps as he smiled thinking jut in Hyukjae, his heart beating wild as he sat before the piano, fingers playing in the air as he closed his eyes and started to hummed, there wasn’t anything in Kyuhyun’s mind but Hyukjae and he sighed opening his eyes, thinking on the petite guy.

“I want to give him a song before he leaves to America.”

It’s not like if he is gonna stay there for more than a few days though.

Kyuhyun glared the air pretending to glare at his mind for saying such thing and he dropped his hand over the keys.

Kyuhyun closed his eyes again and just lose himself in Hyukjae smiling face and how he already longs for him even when Hyukjae is in the same university and Kyuhyum hummed, his slender fingers tapping the keys from the high tones.

Do-Re-Mi-Mi

His left hand waited a moment before tapping the low notes.

Fa-La-Do-Re-Mi…

Kyuhyun stopped to write the sounds the piano made and smiled, adding few seconds more another two or three notes and spaces, humming again and writing, using the piano just when he needed to make sure about how it would sound and he smiled…

“Hyukjae will fall hard for me after this.”

Kyuhyun chuckled like a kid, it wasn’t more than just two lines in the sheet but for Kyuhyun, it was slow, because he wanted to make sure the music and lirycs of this song will be not only his but Hyukjae as well.

 

 

Hyukjae grinned at the boys, he was covered in a not nice sweat and he grimaced at the stink, hoping Kyuhyun wouldn’t show because he wasn’t in his bestest.

“It’s good, I like the flow, but we need to make it again, Jongup, jumped higher, Taemin, don’t get confused with Jongin at your side, he is in the first chorus at the right and then at the left when the second starts.”

Both boys nodded.

“Jongin, don’t need to show off, you’re amazing, Taemin gets confused because you exaggerates your moves, just go with the flow and you’ll bright more.”

Hyukjae instructed and smiled at them.

“Changjo?”

The named lifted his gaze.

“You just need to be five centimeters ahead, and help Jongin and Taemin with the other guys, okay?”

The three nodded cheerful, they dream was become dancers, each of them in that team and they trusted Hyukjae to make them achieve that dream, it wasn’t as rumors said that Hyukjae was lazy, ugly, divaish, and someone cheap, to them when they started doubtfully his first day in the club, learned Hyukjae was a workaholic, charicmatic, cold yet kind and with high morals, they liked Hyukjaw from the first day even when school was against the dance team, they made an effort and now, they were so happy because being still sophomores, they’ll go to the States along with Hyukjae.

The practice last more than anticipated, the boys were on the floor grasping for air and Minhwan kindly gave to each one a vitamin drink, almost half dropping from his mouths at the needy way to drink.

“Thanks.”

Hyukjae smiled to Minhwan, his eyes searching for Kyuhyun even when he didn’t want Kyuhyun to see him sweaty, how contradictory, Hyukjae though and sighed, Minhwan smiled.

“Kyuhyun-ssi is in the music room, I brought you clothes because he told me he wants to meet you there, after all, you’re going to tomorrow.”

Hyukjae raised his brow, blinking at the dark leather bag.

“I didn’t buy them, it was Kyuhyun’s idea, he sent me a message and told me to pick them up at his home, I’m a friend and his father knows me too, so yeah…”

Minhwan rubbed his cheek feeling his cheeks warm just by Hyukjae’s bright brown eyes.

“I’ll go and take a shower then.”

Hyukjae smiled warmly, standing, and saying goodbye to the boys.

“Tomorrow at seven in the airport, don’t forget because I have the tickets, so you’ll be left behind and the performance will be screwed, so…”

Hyukjae dropped his tone and the guys gulped.

“I’ll kill you after returning.”

Hyukjae grinned cheekily beneath the gaze from the boys and laughed “It’s a joke, just don’t get late.”

Minhwan always stole glances from Hyukjae and he felt his heart warm watching his smile as he sighed, his heart was beating, and sometimes it felt sore, still he didn’t want to leave, even if he will be a friend forever.

“Kyuhyun is waiting.”

Minhwan told Hyukjae who gasped and hurried to the showers while blushing lightly.