Heaven

Sounds

Kyuhyun glared the signboard and chuckled rancorous, really; this is Heaven. The white letters contrasting against the mahogany said it and through the full windows Kyuhyun could watch Hyukjae pouring water with a smile to the customer and he frowned cursing Minhwan.

He saw the place was crowded with girls as he breathed stepping inside, searching for an empty table, just one available at the darkest corner and Kyuhyun grunted; and then he saw Minhwan talking with Hyukjae who was giving him a small piece of lemon pie and he frown again. Damn it! Minhwan, I’m going to…

“May I take your order please?”

It was a low voice but soft and Kyuhyun blinked stopping spacing out watching Hyukjae “eh?”

The waiter sighed and smiled “Order?”

“Oh yeah, whatever…” Kyuhyun waved his hand the boy chuckled when he trailed Kyuhyun gaze, surprising him at first but in the end he said “Hyukjae-ssi isn’t the whatever in the menu.”

Kyuhyun set his eyes on the boy with dark hair and grinning stupidly to him.

“I don’t want Hyukjae, I was just…”

“Oh, so is Minhwan-ssi then, both are taken they are an item.”

Kyuhyun blinked before frowning “What?”

The boy chuckled “Joking, so, your order?”

Kyuhyun sighed “I buy the more expensive thing here if you tell me about Hyukjae.”

The boy grinned “Got it boss; and I want a big tip.”

Kyuhyun just nodded, glaring at how Hyukjae could manage to attend the customers and still pay attention to Minhwan.

“Lucky bast…”

“No cursing, now your question, I’m busy.”

Kyuhyun stared at the coffee and the long size cake and glared at the boy who laughed but leaned murmuring.

“Hyukjae is single; the only person he talks to; is us and Minhwan, also his dancing group.”

Kyuhyun nodded, his spoon piercing the cake as he started to eat it slowly, and he smiled, not so sweet and not bitter.

“Since when Hyukjae has been working here?” Kyuhyun stopped and raised his hand, frowning again watching Hyukjae smiling and nodding at the customers “wait, better tell me if he had a boyfriend before, no, I want to know his address!”

The boy sighed and patted Kyuhyun’s back “Since he started college, never have before, except that Yunho stole a kiss from him and one day Jiyong was over him on the dressers.”

Kyuhyun nodded, good… so he hasn’t… “What?!”

The boy chuckled “Joking again, but is true Jiyong and Yunho stole a kiss from him last year.”

Kyuhyun frowned and wanted to cry, he hasn’t kiss yet and Hyukjae cheat on him last year, not that Hyukjae knows they are dating yet, since even before meeting each other and Kyuhyun started to feel gloomy and the boy shook his head.

“Himchan!!”

Hyukjae called and the boy turned smiling, covering Kyuhyun who was grunting and pulling his hair before Hyukjae curious gaze.

“Yeah, coming!”

Hyukjae whispered to Himchan “It was another stalker?” and the latter shook his head “Na, a friend who will gave me big tip, don’t worry, nobody is stalking you.”

Kyuhyun left the promised tip. Himchan wrote on a piece of paper from his notebook to take orders Hyukjae’s address and Kyuhyun grinned; nobody can’t beat him.

When Kyuhyun found the wished place, his face fell watching the empty land before his eyes and he glared the paper turning it and finding a draw of a face sticking out his mouth and he growled reading;

Sorry, Hyukjae’s adress only Minhwan knows it.

 

Kyuhyun had his teeth clenched as he walked to the café again and found no Hyukjae, just a smiling boy with blond hair flirting with some girls.

“Oppa~”

Kyuhyun sighed and walked to that waiter when he stopped “Jiyong oppa!” and then he walked searching for the waiter from before, glaring him as Himchan grinned.

“I’m going to kick you—”

“Yeah, well, I can tell Hyukjae-ssi about you or help you to have Minhwan’s table since today he will not come, deal?”

Kyuhyun nodded, Himchan leading him to the table Minwhan busied yesterday and he waited with a glass of water.

“May I take your— Oh, Kyuhyun-ssi?” Hyukjae said surprised and Kyuhyun hold the wanting to smile as he nodded and fake being oblivious to Hyukjae.

“Oh, Hyukjae-ssi, I didn’t know you work here, what a coincidence.”

Hyukjae nodded, “Yeah, usually Minhwan is the one making me company here, so seeing you makes me less nervous.” Hyukjae bend towards Kyuhyun who gulped and blinked twice “Minhwan helps me to shoo away stalkers, so is nice knowing someone can pretend to be with me.”

Kyuhyun stood smiling widely as Himchan made and ‘ok’ with his fingers

“I’m your man then, also… I-I…”

Hyukjae sighed “Yeah, Jongin told me, you left the club, but is okay, and dancing isn’t your thing. Minhwan told me you’re a great singer though.”

Kyuhyun nodded and was spacing out before Hyukjae when he heard “Ehm, I need to take your order Kyuhyun-ssi”

“Uh? Yeah… vanilla latte”

Hyukjae nodded and walked to say what his customer ordered as he smiled to another customer and Kyuhyun felt butterflies on his belly.

“Eh, Hyukjae, I-I…”

“Waiter, I want a cake please!”

Hyukjae bowed to Kyuhyun and went to attend the other customer and Kyuhyun sighed but grinned when he saw Hyukjae smiling, he seemed happy.

“Oh, so you’re the boy Himchan told me about, eh?”

Kyuhyun blinked, and frowned, it was the blond guy from before, and Kyuhyun felt like punching him because he stole one of Hyukjae’s kisses.

“Yeah, what about?”

Jiyong shrugged “Nothing, just wanting to know who is the person Minhwan must be on guard, you know I tried to get Hyukjae last year but got rejected, the only person who he left approach him is Minhwan, so yeah… you must be special if Hyukjae hasn’t made a show kicking you out of this café even when Himchan already told him about you.”

Kyuhyun  felt stupid, he wasn’t a good stalker and neither Himchan a good minion, but even so… Hyukjae didn’t push him away, he even played along. Kyuhyun smiled, this was his chance.

 

 


Sorry for taking long in update, I hope you enjoyed it! saranghe~