This Man

Sounds

 

Hyukjae coughed hiding his blush “So, Kyu, where are we heading now?”

“Let’s go eat whatever you want? I can afford anything!”

Hyukjae sighed feeling slightly offended, shrugging that feeling off when he saw Kyuhyun sincere iris and he nodded.

“No matter what?”

Kyuhyun nodded eagerly and Hyukjae grinned taping his finger against his chin.

“I always wanted to eat…”

Hyukjae grabbed Kyuhyun by the wrist, dragging him to a fishing park where you catch them and the grilled the caught ones.

“It isn’t expensive at all but hard to get some fish, still wanna do it?”

Kyuhyun scoffed, not really used to handwork but lying.

“I’m a pro in this, you’ll lose Hyuk.”

Hyukjae blinked cheeks red and he stuttered his own name, Kyuhyun widened his eyes and rubbing his nape sheepishly, before sneaking pass Hyukjae inside the place.

It wasn’t a piece of cake as he said, more when he paid after Hyukjae grilled three fished and he eat none, his stomach growling and Hyukjae chuckled.

“So, Mr. Pro, wanna eat something more?”

Kyuhyun didn’t stop from sending a dirty glare to Hyukjae’s teasingness and huffed playfully before nodding, his arm linked with Hyukjae’s one, startling the latter.

“French food!”

 

 

Kyuhyun pouted though when the french foo turned into miso ramen and he parted his chopsticks.

“Mean! You told me you knew an amazing place!”

Hyukjae slurped his noodles grinning, munching while saying “I never told you was a french place though.”

Kyuhyun sighed, his nostrils filled with the scent and he his lips, eyes wide after the first taste and Hyukjae slurped another amount of noodles.

“I-It is good.”

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe how good the taste was until he felt flustered and Hyukjae wiped the remaining miso from his lips with his thump.

“W-what are you doing?”

Kyuhyun asked suddenly and the petite one grinned.

“Helping the kid to be clean, why the fuss, we’re both males, it isn’t rare.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes “Not any males, but ones in a serious relationship, we’re gonna marry.”

Hyukjae almost chocked with his meal, the noodles dropping from his mouth and Kyuhyun grinned beneath the quizzed gaze from Hyukjae.

“Who’s gonna marry who?”

Kyuhyun beamed and pointed at him then at Hyukjae.

“You and me, of course I need to finish college and do many things before, but as I said, we’re serious in this, so don’t mock me.”

Hyukjae opened his mouth and shut it seeing Kyuhyun b eyes, he didn’t want to spoil the moment telling him how immature was that statement itself.

“We’ll see that later, eat for now.”

Kyuhyun nodded eating happily his meal; he’ll break Hyukjae’s defenses and someday, he’ll agree, for now was good enough being a couple.

 

 

Kyuhyun frowned watching Hyukjae eating and he drooled at the rice cake, his metabolism wasn’t good and he wasn’t a sport person so he quite upset that his lover was beaming at the food and not at him, most, he couldn’t eat.

“I’m better than that rice cake.”

Hyukjae blinked shoving some inside Kyuhyun’s tongue.

“It’s delicious, don’t look down on it.”

Hyukjae ate another one and Kyuhyun started to much, happily nodding and taking another, cursing inside because he must do some exercise, but watching Hyukjae’s enjoyment face was sufficient for him as he opened his mouth and Hyukjae blinked munching.

“W-what?”

Kyuhyun closed his lips “feed me” and parted them again, Hyukjae blushed deeply, pushing another rice of cake inside Kyuhyun’s mouth, and walking off, Kyuhyun paid with a grin.

“Wait!” once he caught Hyukjae. Kyuhyun hold him by the wrist and both walked to the park.

“It is late, we must go.”

Hyukjae said nervously, watching just couples and Kyuhyun cuckled his tongue with the roof of his mouth.

“It’s ten!”

Hyukjae gave so easily as he sat on the bench and Kyuhyun grinned passing his arm around Hyukjae’s shoulders, making the latter feel awkward.

“T-they’ll watch.”

“Let them, across the street is another couple like us, don’t feel concerned.”

Kyuhyun obliged Hyukjae to rest his head on his shoulder and the later chuckled.

“You’re so childish, I’m not sleepy.”

Kyuhyun then cupped Hyukjae’s face and smirked, taken aback the latter.

Kyuhyun bent slowly, his nose brushing Hyukjae’s one, the petite one spreading his eyes as he felt a breath mixed with his.

“W-what are you doing?”

Kyuhyun held his laugh because Hyukjae wasn’t as cold as he thought, the red cheeks and surprised expression was cute.

“Checking if you aren’t really asleep, by your rounded eyes, you’re fine, so let’s go some other place.”

Kyuhyun took Hyukjae’s hand, dragging him to the karaoke and grinned selecting a song. Hyukjae tapped his arms waiting and Kyuhyun winked at him clearing his throat.

“Since you showed me your dancing skills, I’ll show you something good.”

Hyukjae raised his brow, “I must feel flattered then.”

Kyuhyun pursued his lips in a thin line before a smile broke on his face.

“Glad you know that.”

It was a soft tune and Kyuhyun grabbed onto the microphone watching Hyukjae in the eye, his timid voice gaining power as the song went on.

 

Just how much…how much more do I have to gaze at you alone

This love that came like the wind

This beggar-like love

If I continue this way, will you love me?

Just come a little nearer…a little more

If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back

I who love you am next to you now

That man is crying.

 

Hyukjae was mute and he just felt the spring season in his bowels beneath the lovable gaze of Kyuhyun over him as his voice was scattering the feel of love in the air of the room.

Hyukjae was aghast, reacting when he felt his hand being taken, Kyuhyun lacing his fingers with Hyukjae’s and the latter blushed deeply.

 

Do you know That man is me?

You’re not pretending that you don’t know, right?

You really don’t know cause you’re a fool.

 

If Hyukjae was the master of dancing, Kyuhyun was one at singing, and Hyukjae smiled widely, this man wasn’t a god as school rumours said, and Hyukjae liked how this man was human and most of all, this man was lovely towards Hyukjae.