Wanna be my boyfriend?

Sounds

 

Minhwan reassured Hyukjae “I’ll be fine Hyuk, you can go.”

Hyukjae took his hands “Thanks for defending me.”

To Minhwan that was enough until he heard Kyuhyun clearing his throat and he sighed.

“Kyuhyun-ssi is waiting for you.”

Hyukjae nodded broking the hold of hands and Kyuhyun grinned to Hyukjae, rubbing the back of his neck.

“Hi.”

Minhwan rolled his eyes, as if they haven’t greet in the morning, he avert his eyes and lay on the bed closing his eyes, just a little nap will be enough he told to his mind while the door closed.

 

 

“So…?” Hyukjae removed on his place asking, they were seated on a bench in the school campus and Kyuhyun felt woozy.

“I, well, you already know by Hae that I-I like you.”

Kyuhyun was feeling nervous as he his lips and Hyukjae hold his smile as he nodded.

“I see…”

Kyuhyun who expected another reaction, maybe a hug, or a squealing, what about a giggle? was disappointed by Hyukjae’s reaction.

“Your answer?”

Hyukjae breathed in and left a content sigh as he turned to Kyuhyun.

“I’m Lee Hyukjae, second year of college, I’m poor and my great only passion is dancing, people talk bad about me and almost half of the school population hates me for rumors.”

Kyuhyun raised his brow confused.

“Your point…?”

Hyukjae chuckled standing and dusting off his pants extending his hand while Kyuhyun blinked.

“If you still like me after knowing that and think you can carry with everything around me, take my hand, if not, just say sorry and walk off.”

Kyuhyun was baffled and his amusing grew toward Hyukjae firm stare, it wasn’t the eyes of someone who doubts his words, neither someone who backs off. Hyukjae eyes were bright, lively and determinated.

Maybe was those eyes, or Hyukjae’s way to be and carry his life until now, maybe the latter cuteness, that lead Kyuhyun to hold that hand.

“Hyukjae, do you want to go out with me?”

 Hyukjae for the first time in his life left his wall be broken when his hand was taken, he never thought somebody will un-doubtfully take his hand and he smiled.

Minhwan was a great support as his friend and now… he found someone whom he can lean on; Kyuhyun.

“Better not back on your words, Mr. Kyuhyun.”

“I prefer Kyu, I bet my name will sound sweet on your lips.”

 

 

Kyuhyun wanted to talk with Donghae about Hyukjae, the latter just shrugged faking a smile and patted Kyuhyun’s back.

“Sorry man, I was surprised and as a friend I went overboard.”

“Really? You support us?”

Kyuhyun was beyond happy with a goofy grin and Donghae hold from rolling his eyes. Of course he wasn’t okay but if he wanted Kyuhyun, he must show him how bad match Hyukjae was and being against the relationship wasn’t intelligent.

“Of course! You’re my friend.”

Kyuhyun passed his arm around Donghae’s shoulders.

“You’re great! I was worried about my future bestman being against Hyukjae. I know you have difference, still, you’ll clear the misunderstanding and know how great he is.”

Donghae nodded wanting to punch Kyuhyun.

“I know, don’t worry.”

“Thanks man, if my father knows you approve him, he’ll agree about me and Hyukjae, he trust you enough as his own son.”

Donghae kept the façade.

“My life is the best.” Kyuhyun stated contently.

 

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t a stranger, just a bit off the dance team, he was a watcher after all. Jongin mocked him from time to time, Taemin just chatted with him sometimes, usually he watched the practice with Minhwan and he was always grinning at his perfect life.

“My competition will be tomorrow.”

Taemin announced to the team.  Hyukjae eyes shined and Kyuhyun thought about how beautiful those eyes were and how full of emotions and sincere.

“I’ll be there tomorrow, we’re gonna take our break and go watch you.” Hyukjae turned to the other members. “Right?”

Everybody beamed.

“You’ll win.” Jongin affirmed with a smirk “Because our teacher is Hyukjae-sunbae.”

“I haven’t done anything, everything is your effort.”

Hyukjae was proud of these guys; they were his family and friends. His eyes landed on Minhwan and stayed with Kyuhyun as he smiled.

Kyuhyun of course smiled back waving his hand, Jongin rolled his eyes, Taemin giggled, Minhwan lowered his stare before forming a smile to show Hyukjae he was happy for him.

“He’s head over heels for you.”

Kyuhyu  heard and he turned “Yah!!”

Everybody broke in laughs, while Donghae passed gritting his teeth and huffed without entering in the room, all happiness fading from his ears.

 

 

“I’m so nervous.”

Kyuhyun watched his own self in the mirror.

“This will be okay for the competition?”

Donghae scoffed.

“You’re not even a participant, relax.”

“But Taemin is! Hyukjae was so happy, it was like if he was attending his son competition, if you have saw his eyes~”

Donghae stood slamming the door, and Kyuhyun cocked his head.

“Hae?”

No answer.

Kyuhyun turned again to watch his person reflected.

“I’ll change, this is too formal and of course, in our first date, I need to look cool.”

 

 

“Aren’t you wearing something pretty?” Minhwan asked Hyukjae, the latter smiled.

“Jeans and polo shirt are nice, why wearing something troublesome?”

Minhwan chuckled, oh, someone will be disappointed.

“Kyuhyun is a person used to wear neat and expensive outfits.”

Hyukjae grinned “If he loves me, he’ll be fine with whatever I’ll wear, I’m a dancer not a model.”

Minhwan shook his head.

“I wouldn’t mind dating a dancer that wears cozy clothes.”

“That’s why we’re friends, Hwannie, you understand me, always.”

“Yeah…”