Walking Home

Sounds

 

Kyuhyun waved smiling when he saw Hyukjae walking out the shop.

“I’ll walk you home”

Hyukjae narrowed his eyes observing him before agreeing with a slight nod of his head.

“I live far from here though.”

Kyuhyun shrugged, thinking how lucky he was because now he can pass time with Hyukjae who was already steps ahead from him.

“So,” Kyuhyun cleared his throat, warming his hands even when was no cold that night and Hyukjae chuckled lowering his pace.

“Mn?”

“Oh, yes, ehm, well, ehem, you know, how long have you been in the dancing team?”

Hyukjae was amused and Kyuhyun cursed his self; mouthing ‘idiot’.

“Since I started uni, why?”

Good thing Hyukjae responded as Kyuhyun grinned widely, feeling at easy slowly.

“I have been in the classic music since start of college too!”

Hyukjae nodded, almost laughing at the silly boy next to him, being the nub of nerves he was now, Hyukjae was sure Kyuhyun would say something out of place.

“I see…”

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck nervously, silence falling upon them awkwardly.

“So, how long do you live?”

“Why? You already bored?”

“No!”

Hyukjae blinked and finally laughed because Kyuhyun’s anxious expression.

“Arraseo~ just relax, I’m not gonna eat you.”

But I do want to eat you.

Kyuhyun thought removing on his place before snapping out and catching Hyukjae’s pace.

It started to rain, and Hyukjae sighed, great! he was tired and he just want to go and sleep, sadly, the rain was pouring heavier than before.

Hyukjae blinked when no rain fell on his face of eyelids as he turned, watching Kyuhyun making a cover with his hands so Hyukjae face will be no soaked and the petite one smiled, widening his eyes when he saw Kyuhyun barely was watching because water-drops were over his eyelids.

“You’re soaking wet!”

Kyuhyun grinned, his lips trembling as he fight to smile to Hyukjae without showing how much cold he was.

“I-It’s okay.”

Hyukjae sighed and grinned, grabbing Kyuhyun by the hand and dragging him with him after saying “Run!”

Kyuhyun was lost, still he smiled when he felt Hyukjae’s warm and started to run, his clothes attached to his skin and heavy, still he felt light watching that smile.

They ran for thirty minutes, for Kyuhyun though was just a few seconds before he let go Hyukjae’s hand and pouted watching his bare hand.

“Inside is warm, don’t you wanna come in?”

Kyuhyun blush watching the door, his mouth open and closed at the next instant as he nodded slowly.

His heart pounding hard and it wasn’t because the race, no, it was like if at any moment it would explode and then he felt like throwing up, so he blinked.

“I must be sick.”

Kyuhyun stated, Hyukjae was soaked, dripping water from his chin and Kyuhyun thought the way a drop was between Hyukjae’s lips was y as he gulped.

“I-I…”

Kyuhyun stuttered nervously, Hyukjae tilting his head “You’ll need to change but my clothes are smaller, so here, a towel.”

Kyuhyun caught it “Thank you.”

“No need to be formal, here I’m not your sunbae in dancing, also you dropped the club.”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

“How…?”

“Minhwan told me.”

Kyuhyun growled softly cursing the said boy in his mind.

“I’m gonna take a shower, you can take one too, you gain that for covering me.”

Hyukjae winked, leaving Kyuhyun with his mouth dropped as he squealed inside his head, his lips curving into a wide grin and he bounced on his place.

Kyuhyun finally saw the small apartment, just a room with the oven in the same place and the blankets wrapped to make a bed, the only room asides that was the washroom and Kyuhyun sighed seating over the floor, several thoughts of how is Hyukjae’s life and how he could make him happy.

“If we marry, I will give him luxury.”

Kyuhyun chuckled at his own silliness, lifting his eyes and gulping at the loose shirt Hyukjae was wearing and those boxers, while drying his hair.

“Your turn, the water is warm, I’ll lend you my biggest shirt, about the underwear, well, just use the towel.”

“Huh?”

If hell was practice dancing, this was beyond that, Kyuhyun was embarrassed, covered with a blanket while his clothes were drying and he was removing on the same place he has been for an hour.

“Do you want cake?”

Hyukjae asked as if nothing while Kyuhyun nodded, it was a disgrace!! Why? The cake fell over the blanket and Kyuhyun jumped out trying to clean the mess, the towel falling and Hyukjae screaming like a girl while Kyuhyun jumped inside the covers again deep flushed.

“I’m sorry.”

“N-no, i-it’s okay”

The night went deep, Kyuhyun with his red wide eyes not couldn’t fall asleep while Hyukjae was snoring deeply and Kyuhyun chuckle.

“Even his snore is cute.”

 Kyuhyun cuddle with the blankets after dressing with his dried attire, his lips with a smile while his eyes watching Hyukjae.

“I think I’m really sickly in love.”

Kyuhyun confessed to the wind, Hyukjae grinning beneath the covers holding his giggle, finally, after pestering away his stalkers he found someone who really love him for who he was, that itself melt Hyukjae’s heart.

 

 


Since those are short chapters, I'll try to be faster.