Realization 2/2

Sounds

<---------------------------------------------- Before reading this, go to the previous chapter, since it is double update for my lack of chapters these past month.

 

 

 

 

When Jongin felt a hand over his shoulder, he shoved it away. It wasn’t a surprised that the hand belonged to Hyukjae, Jongin still remembers the first met and how he have been dreaming the same situation several times already since Hyukjae arrived and ignored him, or better say, he was so busy blaming Hyukjae, that the latter choose to just ignored him as if he was nothing and it hurt.

Hyukjae wasn’t only his friend, he was like an older brother on who rely on, and that was why he felt so betrayed, he and the boys.

He remembers Jongup sad stare, Jongup blinking, Changjo shrugging loss of words and Taemin, sliming sadly, and why?; every fault of this and his split was Hyukjae, when he left, he drop them.

Jongin though, couldn’t wipe off his mind the pursued lips when he talked back to Hyukjae that time, and Minhwan, he just passed him by, it was as if the boys and he were nothing for those two, just Kris and Hangeng. Talking about Kris, Jongin hates him with his full soul, because the few times Hyukjae had step in the practice room, Kris runs to him and smiled, as an answer; Hyukjae lips curls into a smile and Jongin wants to scoff when in true he just stands there and doesn’t avert his sight.

“What’s wrong?”

Taemin asked him stretching and Jonging blinked lost, since when he was spacing out. A frown crossed his features when he saw Kris.

“Just thinking.”

“About?”

Taemin pressed and Jongin sighed, he couldn’t lie to his best friend. Staring to warm up he glance quickly toward Kris and clicked his tongue annoyed; even when his pride will be stepped, he’ll tell Taemin his real thoughts, because the time working with Hyukjae and never talking, just once, and that talk was wrong, so he wanted to tell Taemin that his feelings weren’t true hate, he just wanted Hyukjae to go and tell him, they’re still friends, it was chidish, but he wanted that.

“Kris, the bastard mocks me, I don’t get along with him.”

Jongin uttered, it was half true. Kris was a nice dancer, but the real reason he couldn’t stand him was because he had something he wanted; Hyukjae’s recognition and he sighed when Taemin smiled tilting his head.

“Just practice then.”

If practice were enough to achieve Hyukjae’s friendship again, he’ll do so, it wasn’t enough and Hyukjae wasn’t his friend anymore, so why bother?

“Hum.”

Jongin just started to dance when Donghae the music and everyone lined up to dance, Jongin flicked his eyes wide when he saw something different in Donghae’s eyes and he cocked his head watching how Donghae was watching at Hangeng, as if he wanted something from the man, later he knew, when he went to bathrooms, after fighting with Kris about a step and how lame he look, he was punched and Hangeng dragged Kris away, Jongin ran after the youngest of them, he was determined to repay the punch his cheek just got when his hastened steps turned into silence ones.

“Damn! Hyukjae will kill me.”

Jongin raised his brow, slowly approaching them, hearing a scoff, surely from Hangeng.

“He’ll love you, just don’t tell him, you just punched that kid’s face, Hyukjae treasures him a lot, all of them.”

The gasp that almost left his lips was muffled by his hand as he hid when he was sure, one of the two talking were going to glance at where he was just seconds ago.

Jongin mind just repeating with guilt and emotion the words “Hyukjae treasures him”, so in the end… and every awful word he told Hyukjae, god, how would he fix the mess, but then, why Hyukjae never told him that, why he was so cold toward everyone, he must know, he…

Jongin didn’t catch the other’s words as he was just so happy thinking the person he admires, treasures him. Anyhow, he heard Kris whispered yell “I do treasure Hyukjae, not those brats that…”

Jongin wanted to hear more, he leaned to the voices that were talking, when he saw Donghae walking toward the half chinese men were and he hid, waiting for Donghae to pass him, bending slowly to hear every sound perfectly.

“What are you doing here?”

Hangeng asked quite harsh, Jongin deduced, because never talked to him instructed him that way, and Jongin interest was picked, he heard a chuckle from Donghae, imagining how mocking the latter was as Kris scoffed.

“Get lost, man. We’re talking and you’re not invited.”

Donghae just shrugged or that Jongin thought, Donghae didn’t move, he just said “Brat, I’m here to talk with Hangeng, not you.”

The eldest maybe motined to Kris to keep quiet, because Jongin didn’t heard anything more from him, just Donghae voice at what, Jongin was sure, Hangeng motioned him to talk.

“I want to know in which kind of relationship Minhwan and Hyukjae are.”

Jongin didn’t understand what meaning behind those words, just confusion got the best of him as he leaned more to listen better and he heard a hiss, surely from Kris who was very silent.

“How so? You and Kyuhyun are a couple, just leave Hyukjae alone.”

Hangeng clenched his teeth and tsk-ed watching Donghae as he sighed “You’re pretty, handsome is a better word, so why bother about Hyukjae?”

Donghae was slight taken back with those words, he knew he was pretty and he knew he was better than Hyukjae, never told him that though, it was just what he thought.

“I want to crush Hyukjae, he must pay for everything he took away from me.”

Hangeng shook his head “Hyukjae never took someone or something from you, I know it, because he told me once ago, he admired you.” Hangeng grinned thinking when Hyukjae beamed telling him he knew someone cool and nice, that person though, never recognized his own self and that made Hyukjae sad “He was so happy when you were around him, in true, you were his first crush, silly, right?”

Donghae widened his eyes in shock, and frowned, no! it can’t be, it was simply wrong and silly thing that Hyukjaw was crushing on him back days and he sighed, maybe every detail and kindness Hyukjae showed to him was…

“It can’t be, just answer what I asked you.”

Iciest than before Donghae asked and Hangeng simply shrugged “A couple, of course, don’t feel tense, you and Kyuhyun can get even married to each other, Minhwan and Hyukjae will get their wedding soon.”

It was a complete lie, Hangeng knew Hyukjae and Minhwan were just friends, and even Kris forced his surprise to be hidden, they would never be a couple, Minhwan and Hyukjae were just friends, it would be weird seeing each other as a real thing, yet Kris thought it would be nice, the two together and Hyukjae happy.

“Are you sure?”

Donghae wanted to be sure, he doesn’t know why though, what could he do after knowing?, his feelings toward Hyukjae are full of hatred, that was what fogged his mind and the little crush he had on Kyuhyun turned into something twisted; he convinced his self that he must had Kyuhyun, until a week ago, that he spent reflexing about why he wanted so much be with Kyuhyun, they were friends, it was funny be with the other, just that, it was a plain friendship disguised as a love-relationship with few random screw that weren’t that good.

“Yeah…” Hangeng trailed off unsure as he blinked, Donghae face was fencing slowly white, biting his lower lip.

“I see…” To Hangeng, that confirmation sounded more that Donghae realized something that was hidden in himself and not about Minhwan and Hyukjae. Hangeng shrugged any thoughts anyway and moved his head to Kris, indicating, they must go, leaving Donghae there, standing with his contemplations.

Jongin just watched them go from his hide spot and sighed in relief, until he heard a chuckle and Donghae shaking his head.

“I must have realized soon…”

It was everything that left his lips, stepping to the opposite side of the practice room, forgetting everything about his competition with Hangeng or anything other matter.

 

 

The squeeze Kyuhyun felt after opening the door wasn’t slight as he told his mind, it was almost touchable, he could feel some razor piercing him slowly, and he choose to ignored it; as much as he wanted to say something, acid or sadistically, he held the words, feeling like throwing up as he smirked walking with pride to where the two men were. Kyuhyun wasn’t going to yell, or made any remark, not lack of emotions but because he wanted to show he wasn’t the brat from years ago, or the irresponsible fragile person from hours ago. Even when he realized he had feelings for Hyukjae and that he lied to his heart all this years didn’t mean, he was going to run and chase shameless the other, he had a pride.

“Good morning.”

Kyuhyun landed on Hyukjae who nodded “Good morning, Kyuhyun-ssi.” It was soft yet distant and Kyuhyun held the sight, he deserved it, for being a jerk before, it was one of the reasons why he couldn’t change so suddenly in front of Hyukjae, because it would be weird to the latter and Minhwan will suspect something.

“I see you’re lovey dovey since morning, what a couple.”

Kyuhyun cursed internally, that wasn’t supposed to be told!; he breathed in and smiled when he saw Hyukjae biting his bottom lip, maybe thinking, it didn’t mind, and Kyuhyun asked to his heart and mind why he didn’t notice his heart was racing every time his eyes took a glimpse of Hyukjae or a small sound of his voice and… he remember his eyes. That thought made Kyuhyun flinched, he would never see ever again Hyukjae’s eyes.

“Actually, we are.”

Minhwan uttered slowly, not knowing if it was right or wrong, he just heard Hyukjae slight gasp, and saw Kyuhyun’s fist clenching as his lips forced a smile.

“I knew it, I was just joking.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes internally, seriously? He just said that, what a lame actor he was, and he thinking he was the best of the best. How to do better when his mind wasn’t thinking straight and the talking was his boiling blood of jealousy, he’ll admit that at least, just to his self though.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, please, let’s do the work.”

Kyuhyun glared at Minhwan, then at Hyukjae. How much he wanted to tell him, he wasn’t someone distant and he could call him Kyuhyun, or better, just Kyu, it was futile. Hyukjae would ignore him, and he wouldn’t blame him after the jackass he has been with Hyukjae since the latter arrived at Korean, and thinking about that, when was the time Hyukjae lost his sight? Surely it has been recently, because then Hyukjae would have never achieve to be a renowned dancer, or maybe after they split? He wanted to know so badly.

“Eh?”

Kyuhyun muttered, he heard Hyukjae sighing and Minhwan raising his brow, great! he just made a fool of himself by spacing out.

“I said; that if you’re cool with me writing the raps, and then you just add the background music, and Minhwan the lyrics.”

“Ehm,” Kyuhyun removed on place, why he was acting suddenly stupid. If he accepts, then that is admitting he isn’t the best and Minhwan is, which lead him to nowhere in front of Hyukjae, and if he rejects it, then he shows he is a jerk –again- so full of himself and Hyukjae will hate him, more than surely already does.

“I don’t like that either.” Kyuhyun widened his eyes when he listened to Minhwan rejecting the offer and he rounded his eyes, he was so foolish to wait, he could have said that!

“Why?”

“I just, if I must compose the lyrics, then I can’t be around you or with you. I’m okay just helping you with the rapping.”

No, Hyukjae, just say no. Kyuhyun repeated like a mantra, everything was a mess and he didn’t know how to get out of it. Hyukjae sighed, smiling lightly, his fingers brushing the blank sheets and Kyuhyun wanted to hold his hand, in the end, Minhwan was the one who took it.

“I was just saying, because Kyuhyun-ssi seems uncooperative till now.”

At some point Kyuhyun thought Hyukjae and Minhwan were making a joke on him, because how can a man receive so much testing and being ignored, he breathed, it wasn’t Hyukjae’s fault, the latter was blind, and it seemed not only the eyes, not that Kyuhyun was really a clear eyed person anyway.

“I don’t mind, we can work the tree, here, I need to keep an eye you don’t mess my music.”

Sure! Kyuhyun wasn’t really worried, not minding how unprofessional this was, he just want to make sure, that Minhwan couldn’t be alone with Hyukjae, and start to work on his not formulated plan on how to court the latter.

Silence fell and Kyuhyun pried his mind as to why, he saw Minhwan shifting in place and Hyukjae lips pursued in thinking something. Kyuhyun quickly added.

“The director told me to be flexible with you, so I’m a professional wanting to give my best in this project.”

Hyukjae doubtfully nodded slowly, meditating still Kyuhyun’s words and Minhwan, even when felt he was slowly being drained of hope, because Kyuhyun was being so obvious about his feelings, smiled, he was happy for Hyukjae, if pretend to be lovers will make Kyuhyun jealous and Hyukjae happy, he’ll do so gladly. Not minding his heart will break into ashes at any moment.

 

 

 

 


 

And, I don't know if to say this, but I'll do, since I just want to communicate with you and fangirl about kyuhyuk and suju, kufufu [laugh stole from Mukuro from KHR, the credits to Amano Akira]

 

My facebook account is https://www.facebook.com/kuroi.neko.35

My kakaotalk ID is Gina-Metztli

I don't give you my twitter link, because I don't use it often these days -sigh-, anyhow, the name is Tsuki-Ah