Insomnia

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)
Trying to explain to the guys that J-Hyo and I slept in the same bed proved to be pure chaos. For some reason they couldn't comprehend that little fact. That ended up in the guys insisting that I sleep on the bed alone.
 
"You can't sleep with her hyung. It's wrong!" AO scolded J-Hyo. The elder just rolled his eyes as did I at the innocence of s. 
 
"It's not a problem with Hee and me so just find a spot on the floor and go to sleep." He told s. The only one that seemed not to care was E.Den. *Of course. Foreigners have no problem with it.*
 
"Ok guys goodnight!" I said hoping to get them to settle down and go to sleep. "We have to get up early tomorrow." It was as if my words were magic. They all immediately flopped down across the room and chilled.
 
"Yah why do you guys listen to her?!" J-Hyo protested.
 
"She's a pretty noona. Of course we're gonna listen to her." Jun said mysteriously. *That kid intrigues me. He hasn't spoken to me for real, yet always seems to take my side. Hmm...*
 
"Thanks Jun." I said throwing him a meaningful glance. He just nodded and looked down. His hyungs were still being a little feisty though. "Guys shut the up! I'm tired!!" I shrieked. They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Goodnight!" I chirped and got into the bed. There was a cease in movement and noise as they all settled down. I was waiting for the familiar sinking feeling of the bed to tell me that J-Hyo was there but it never came. *Guess I'm sleeping alone tonight* I quietly sighed and laid on my back wondering if I would be falling asleep any time soon. It had been around 10:00 when we had settled down and 3 hours had probably passed and I was still tossing and turning. I huffed and got up heading  out to the living room.
 
"Goddamn insomnia." I swore under my breathe as I went into the kitchen to get myself some water. I didn't bother turning on the lights so there was only the refrigerator one when I opened it. I shut the door of the fridge and leaned against the counter drinking in the darkness. It was quiet. Too quiet. Normally there were at least the normal sounds of the night but for some reason I couldn't hear any of them now. It was the small whisper that had confirmed my suspicions and fears. I quickly dived back into the room where the guys were sleeping to inform them of what was going on.
 
"Are you sure?" Rasa asked me as quietly as he could.
 
"Positive." I told him.
 
"Okay stay here with AO and Jun. We're gonna go check it out." J-Hyo told me.
 
"But I wanna he-" I was cut off by J-Hyo crashing his lips to mine.
 
"Don't argue with me." He said. I sighed as the hyungs crept out into the living room to take care of the problem.
 
"Just chill noona." Jun told me.
 
"Yeah the hyungs got this." AO reassured me. For some reason they only seemed to soothe half of my worries for the other half was still haunting me. 
 
"Guys something's wrong. I can feel it." I tried to explain to them the ominous feeling I was getting. 
 
"We can't defy orders." Jun said. 
 
"Jun I know you can feel it too." I said to the mysterious boy.
 
"You're right but we can't do anything unless it's absolutely necessary." He told me. Suddenly there were a series of screams and crashes. I pointed to the living room.
 
"Does that count?" I asked sarcastically. We all ran into the living room fearing the worst. The scene that awaited us came as a shock to all of us. "J-Hyo....."