Rough

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

*What is this place? Am I in hell? Wait that's impossible this place is all white.* I walked around the room I was in. Four walls. No way out. *Am I in a mental hospital then?* Suddenly a door appeared on the far left side. I ran to it and turned the knob. It opened. I took one step out into a dark hallway. Despite the fear bubbling in my stomach, I pushed on. I saw another door at the end of the hallway. I tried to run to it but with every step I took, the door seemed farther and farther away. When I finally reached it I yanked it open and looked around the familiar setting. *This is Block B's club. What's everyone doing over there? Oh god please don't tell me.....* I went over to the crowd of people that had gathered around something. *Nobody can see me.*  I realized after I stood in front of people only to have them walk right through me. I spotted the faces of my members but something was wrong. Rasa was tugging on his re-dyed blond hair like a madman. E.Den was clutching onto the leader unable to look at whatever it was. J-Hyo was on top of Jaehyo beating the living daylights out of him while swearing.

"You ing bastard!!" He screamed punching Jaehyo in the face over and over again. The other members of Block B were all frozen. They didn't rush forward to help their member either. King was on his knees crying with his head down. Jun had on his usual poker face but the only difference was the tears streaming down his pale face. AO was a mess. The maknae was shrieking like a banshee. Something about a noona. I took a deep breathe and looked at the still figure on the ground. I knelt down by the body. *It's me. I'm dead.* I slammed my fists into the ground and sobbed my heart out. *This can't be it. How?........* I looked down at my body. The white shirt I had been wearing under my leather jacket was soaked through with my blood. I pulled it up to inspect the wound. There was a deep gash that pierced my abdomen from back to front. It was all coming back to me now. Jaehyo had stabbed me from the back after I had messed up his face. *What do I do now?* Suddenly I felt a strong tugging from behind me. I looked around and gasped. Everything was getting back into that white room in a purple tornado of chaos. I grabbed onto a pipe on the wall to keep myself from getting pulled in as well. It was getting way too hard. I knew I would have to let go at one point. My hands started slipping as the tornado got stronger. I finally gave up and let go. I closed my eyes as I heard time rushing by me. *I'm scared. Someone help m-*

"SHE MOVED!!!" SHE ING MOVED!!!" Someone screamed. 

"SHUT THE UP!!!!!!" Someone else shouted followed by a slap. *Am I alive?! If I am then why can't I see anything?* I willed my eyes to open but they wouldn't. After several seconds of panicking and spazzing on my part, light finally started seeping in.

"Oh my god!! Go get Jae Hwa!" I heard a male scream. I faintly saw a guy in ripped jeans screaming his lungs off. I could hear a bunch of whispering. I moved my hand only to have it feel like a million pounds. As my eyes adjusted to my surroundings better I could make out that I was in a room with dark drapes over the windows. I was hooked up to several machines with a bunch of people around me. *Oh wait there's only 6 including that guy that was shrieking earlier.*

"Hee." Someone called. I turned to look at the 6 boys. 3 on either side of me. "I thought you were gone." He sobbed. I smiled at him the best I could.

"Yah Kim Jonghyo! Am I that easy to get rid of?" I joked. He let out a little chuckle before crying again. "Hey I'm alive so it's all good." I told him.

"Barely." Rasa mumbled under his breathe. 

"Where am I?" I asked them.

"We couldn't take you to a hospital so we took you to a friend of ours. She's a medical student." King told me. I frowned at the word she.

"Noona you're missing a kidney now." AO told me pulling me out of my jealousy.

"I figured." I said.

"Wait how'd you know?" Jun asked me. *They won't believe me if I told them what happened.*

"I remember Jaehyo stabbing me in stomach before I passed out. I figured he must've punctured something vital." I explained to them.

"Ohh." They all chorused.

"So what happened with Block B?" I asked.

"We kicked their asses after you passed out." King told me.

"What about Jaehyo?" I asked them.

"We avenged you, so rest at ease." E.Den replied.

"Thanks guys but umm uh how long do I have to stay here?" I really didn't want to be stuck in this weird place longer than necessary.

"You have a hole through your abdomen! You are going to stay here until you fully recover." J-Hyo told me firmly.

"Umma-mode activated." AO whispered. There was a knock at the door before a girl walked in.

"It's a miracle that you're alive right now." She told me. I didn't answer.  "As the boys have probably informed you by now, I had to remove one of your kidneys." I nodded. "Is she always this quiet Jun?" *What is this 's relationship with my boys?* Jun just shrugged.

"Sup ." I said. The girl looked at me bewildered.

"She's quite......rough." The girl commented. She couldn't be much older than me. Probably only a year or so. "My name is Park Jae Hwa. I'm the one that fixed you up." She told me as if expecting a thank you.

"Should've let me die....." I muttered.

"Kim Eun Hee." Rasa said. "Be respectful. She's your unnie. She also saved your life so show a little respect." He scolded me. I rolled my eyes and looked at my hands.

"So when can I leave?" I repeated my question from earlier.

"Not for awhile. We all have to stay down here for a bit. Our fight with Block B gathered a lot of attention. The cops even showed up this time. Get used to this place. It's gonna be our temporary home." Rasa told me.

"If I could rip one of these needles out of me I would stab you in th-"I hissed at the leader but J-Hyo cut me off putting his hand over my mouth.

"I think she's just a little tired." He told everyone. 

"Then we'll leave to let her rest." Jae Hwa said and ushered the other boys out of the room. She closed the door behind her but not before winking at J-Hyo. My temper was quickly rising with the appearance of this .

"So how do you know that hoe?" I asked J-Hyo.

"First of all she's not a hoe. She's a-" I cut him off.

"Yeah she's a medical student blah blah blah. All sophisticated and intelligent right?" I ranted.

"Yes and she's Jun's ex-girlfriend." He told me. That was a shocker. I knew Jun had charms but I thought he just wasn't interested in girls. 

"If she's his ex then why is she helping us?" I asked him.

"Because she still has feelings for him but we all know Jun doesn't have emotions anymore." He said.

"So basically we're just using her?" I asked to clarify the situation.

"Not entirely...." He trailed off. My eyes narrowed at him.

"What do you mean?" I hissed at him.

"Well you see........Rasa kinda has a crush on her." He told me. You could probably hear my heart shattering from Beijing. 

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him. *He's just joking right?*

"He really likes her for some reason." He said. 

"Wow." Was all I could say.