Jealousy

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

The 2 hour fight wasn't as long as I remembered it to be because soon enough we were standing in front of Beijing Capital international Airport trying to hail a taxi. After lots of tripping and swearing, Jun and I were on our way to the hotel we were going to stay at. Thank god Jun had reminded me to convert our money from ₩ons to ¥uans or we would've been screwed.  Being a fluent Mandarin speaker also proved to be quite useful. I paid the driver and got out of the cab. We quickly entered the Cui Ming Garden Hotel and went to the front desk. The lady looked us up and down skeptically when we requested 1 room with a single bed. She didn't say anything as she handed me the room key and forced a tight lipped smile.

"Yǒuguò de yúkuài.(Have a nice stay)" She said as we walked away. We quickly found our room. It was located on the 2nd floor with a nice view. I went out onto the balcony and spread my arms. 

"I'm home." I whispered to the mountains in the distance.

"I though you were Korean." Jun said coming to stand by me.

"I am but I've spent more time in Beijing than Seoul. All my good memories seem to have been while I was in China. I have a lot of bad memories in Seoul." I explained.

"Maybe when all of this is over you and I could move here." He told me. I looked at him shocked.

"Jun what about LC9?" I asked him.

"Love prevails above all else." He said pulling me into his arms. I kissed him on the cheek before pushing him away.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." I told him.

"What are we going to do now?" He asked me.

"Today we should just rest. It all begins tomorrow." I said going back into the room. He followed me closing the frosted French doors behind us. I laid down on the right side of the bed staring at the ceiling. "You think the guys are up yet?" I asked him.

"They should be." He said quietly sitting next to me.

"I miss J-Hyo." I told him.

"Forget about him." Jun told me. "I don't like hearing you talk about him."

"Are you jealous?" I asked him. *Aww so cute.....*

"Yeah I am. Even when he's not here, he's all you talk about." Jun whined. I slapped him.

"Yah just because we had doesn't mean we're together. I hope you know that I don't like being tied down." I told him.

"But because we had I can't stop thinking about you." He told me. I sat up and screamed into a pillow.

"No strings attached. That's what you and me are. Arasso?" I said.

"Arasso." He whispered.

"How old are you again?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, I'm legal." He told me. I let out a sigh of relief. 

"When's your birthday?" I asked him.

"February 23, 1994." He said. I did the math in my head. I gasped.

"You just turned 19 a few months ago!! Aish I feel like such a pedo noona!" I screeched getting off the bed. I paced around the room for no specific reason.

"What are you doing?" Jun asked me.

"I don't know." I said.

"If you're worrying about tomorrow, stop." He told me. I just ignored him. He sighed and got off the bed. "I said stop." He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the door. "Let's go." He said.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Somewhere to eat." He told me.

"Wait I don't have my wallet!" I said.

"It's on me so just lead the way. Foreigner remember?" He pointed to himself. I smiled and stopped resisting against him. 

"Well if it's on you then kaja!" I said. We used the stairs since we were just on the 2nd floor. The person at the front desk had changed. A male in his 20's was now standing behind the desk. He smiled at me on our way out. I smiled and waved at him.

"You're doing it again." Jun whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked him.

"Making me jealous." He said. I scoffed and punched him playfully.

"Yah!" I said. "I can flirt with whoever I want." I told him.

"Yeah you can, but I can't promise that they won't end up in the hospital. You have those here right?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Of course there are hospitals. This is ing Beijing!" I told him.

"Kay stop talking and find somewhere to eat. I'm hungry." He said. I scoffed for the umpteenth time that day. I led us to a little food stand where we ordered some pretty light stuff to last us most of the day. Since it was barely noon yet, I took Jun sightseeing and showed him where things were so he could get the gist of this place. We went shopping after that and Jun bought me a few things since I didn't have my money on me. Before we knew it, the sun had gone down. We found a place to eat a cozy little dinner before heading back towards the hotel. Jun had paid for that as well. 

"Thanks." I said to him as we entered the hotel.

"For what?" He asked me.

"Paying for everything today." I told him.

"No problem. I like seeing you smile." He said flashing me that rare eye smile of his. I smiled and took his hand as we walked back to our room. I yawned as he dug around in his pocket for our room key. I flicked on the light as we entered the room. I grabbed my backpack and immediately went into the bathroom to do my nightly routine. When I was done, Jun went in. I changed into some shorts and a tank top before laying down on my side of the bed. Jun came out a few mintues and got on too. I dimmed the lights with the switch by my head. 

"Goodnight." I told him.

"Sweet dreams." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Sleep well because it all starts tomorrow." I told him.

"If anything happens to me I want you to know I love you." He said.

"Don't talk like that. We're going to find our answers and go back home." I said, turning away from him. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. Soon enough I heard his soft breathing telling me that he was asleep. I sighed and stared out at the Beijing skyline that was in my line of sight. *How did my life get so ed up?......*