Fight

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

It took every fiber in my being not to grab J-Hyo or Rasa and push him against a wall and kiss him. Of course I couldn't with the other members around. I didn't want to corrupt the maknae's eyes either. After we had regrouped in the back room we all re-entered the bar and got a few drinks. Rasa and E.Den had gone off to observe some fights. J-Hyo and King sat at the bar with me while Jun and AO were surrounded by a bunch of girls trying to seduce them. AO showed off a lot of aegyo but Jun just looked annoyed. He looked like he was about to punch one of the es in the face if someone didn't intervene. I excused myself from the bar and headed over to where Jun was. Just as he was about to raise his hand I grabbed it and put it around my shoulder.

"Hey baby!" I smiled at him and dragged him away.

"Thank god you intervened. I was about to smack a ." He told me.

"No problem. Though it seems as if AO isn't bothered by them." I said.

"He's an attention . All he does is fan service when we're here. He only occasionally fights." Jun told me.

"Ahh okay." I said.

"Hey Hee wanna check out the ring?" J-Hyo asked me, coming over with King. I nodded and took his hand as he led me towards the back. As we entered the ring I was amazed. He let go of my hand and started walking away.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm fighting tonight." He said.

"Be careful!" I told him.

"Always am." He said and saluted us before jogging away.

"How good is he?" I asked King.

"He's decent. LC9 is the best of the best so don't look down on us. He's next." King told me pointing at J-Hyo warming up.

"How can you guys fight at a time like this?" I asked him.

"It may be like 3 in the morning but we don't run our lives like normal people. We're underground fighters. We fight when we feel like it." Jun told me.

"You guys are amazing." I complemented them. Both boys just smiled and turned back to the fight that was about to start. We stood by a wall where we had a good view of the whole area. Suddenly a bell sounded.

"FIGHT!" The MC shouted. J-Hyo was fighting against some scrawny looking dude I could tell wasn't gonna last long. A little while into the fight his opponent got the idea of using his surroundings to his advantage and J-Hyo was taking the bait. As J-Hyo had the dude cornered against a car and was about to bring his fist down into the kid's face, the guy moved away and his hand went right through the car window behind him. Everyone jeered thinking that J-Hyo was gonna lose but I smirked because I knew better than anyone that J-Hyo wasn't gonna give up. I was right because not even a minute later J-Hyo  was walking towards us and the other guy was on the floor unconscious. 

"That took longer than usual." J-Hyo said when he reached us.

"Yeah man! He totally played you. You're slacking." King joked with him. J-Hyo grabbed him by the collar.

"You wanna fight bastard?" He asked him.

"Come at me!" King replied. I rolled my eyes as those two started going at it in front of us.  I just giggled at the scene before me feeling a new sense of satisfaction. 

"Hee do you wanna try?" King asked me after Jun had broke the two up.

"Of course I wanna!" I told him. They lead me over to the ring while I waited for my opponent. It was a guy that looked way too cocky. If he knew what was good for him he wouldn't underestimate me before we even began. I cracked my knuckles as I smirked at the guy in front of me. *This is gonna be interesting. How exactly did I go from being an assassin to a street fighter? Damn, I am officially insane.*