Lies

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

The sky was already dark by the time I woke up from my nap after our little session. I didn't see anyone next to me but I heard the shower running telling me where J-Hyo was. I flopped onto my stomach and dug my face into my pillow. I didn't wanna get up yet. The water in the bathroom stopped. I heard him moving around in there and smiled as I remembered what had happened. "Oh you're awake!" He said as he came out with his hair dripping and a towel around his waist. I just smiled at him.

"I better go get ready too." I told him. It hurt to get up but I dealt with it.

"For what?" He asked me.

"To go down to the club." I told him.

"We don't have to go. E.Den told me that they should be fine without us tonight. Plus they were probably feeling a little awkward." He informed me. I fist pumped the air and dove back onto the bed.

"Thank you! I don't know how I would've fought tonight." I told him. He pouted and sat next to me.

"Was I too rough?" He asked sincerely.

"I'll be fine." I told him. "Come on! What should we do?" 

"We could stay home and watch a movie or something or we could go out for awhile." He suggested. "Whatever you want is fine with me."

"Let's go play by the Han River." I told him.

"Are you sure you can do it?" He asked me, obviously worried.

"It only hurts a bit. I'll be fine." I got out of bed again and went over to my closet. We both got dressed and left the place. When we got outside, I spun around and inhaled the fresh air. "Has Seoul always been this beautiful?" I asked him.

"That's just the post- mood that's talking." He told me. I huffed and stuck my tongue out at him. 

"But seriously it's so pretty out tonight." I said looking at the stars above. I walked back over to him and linked arms resting my head on his shoulder. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's 10 PM." He told me. I nodded. We finally arrived at the river awhile after. Walking alongside the river, we talked about nothing in particular. I couldn't help but stop a few times to admire the lights that reflected off the water. We fooled around deep into the night.  "Are you tired yet? It's 2 in the morning." He told me.

"Yeah let's head back." I said. As I turned around to head in the direction of our place, I ran into someone. I stood up and brushed myself off. "Watch where you're going!" I told the guy that was still on the ground. It wasn't until he stood up that I realized who it was. "It's you!" I pointed at him. J-Hyo stepped in front of me.

"Who are you?" He asked the guy.

"An old friend of Hee's. You do remember me right? Or was I just another one of your and runs?" He spat at me.

"Don't bring up the past." I hissed at him. Suddenly his eyes moved to J-Hyo as he smirked.

"Is this your new buddy? He kinda looks like L.Joe. Is that why you're with him?" He asked me.

"Shut the up." I hissed at him. *How could he bring up Byunghun at a time like this? He knows what happened. Bastard.....*

"Dude not cool." J-Hyo told him.

"You do know what kind of person she is right?" The guy asked him. J-Hyo just scoffed at him. "She doesn't love anyone. She just s you and leaves you for another guy or she s all your friends and then proceeds to break all your hearts. Kim Eun Hee is a heartless bastard that doesn't care about anyone but herself." He concluded. J-Hyo growled as I held him back.

"You're gonna get us arrested bastard." I hissed in his ear.

"Can't I just hit him once?" J-Hyo pleaded with me. 

"No." I told him.

"Everything you've said up until now are lies." J-Hyo calmed down and told him. "I've known Hee for a long time and she hasn't ed any of my friends yet, but even if she did, we'd have to try to understand it from her stand point. Obviously you don't know her as well as you claim if you can't comprehend at least this much. I understand how she thinks so even though her actions sometimes upset me, they are reasonable. You better be glad she's holding me back or I would've broken your face by now." J-Hyo spat at him. "I suggest you apologize to Hee."

"I'll apologize but I won't forget." The guy said. "Mianhae." He said meaninglessly. 

"It doesn't matter if you don't forget. It's your loss that you chased away a girl like her. Now leave before I'm tempted to commit homicide." J-Hyo threatened. The guy just looked at us blankly before glaring at me.

"Damn you Kim Eun Hee. Damn you to hell!" He said before walking off.

"SEE YOU THERE!!" I shouted after him. J-Hyo suddenly cracked up causing me to drop my poker face and join in. "Thnak you for standing up for me." I said. 

" I'm fabulous." He said, flipping his bangs. "So he was one of those Teen Top bastards right?" I nodded.

"Lee Chan Hee. Chunji....." I told him bitterly. "Bastard. If he hadn't left when he did then I would've been the one committing murder." I muttered under my breathe.

"You're so cute when you're pissed!~" J-Hyo cooed, ruffling my hair.

"Yah! You wanna die too?!" I shrieked at him. 

"As if you could even catch me." He taunted me and started running.

"Yah get back here bastard!!" I screamed as I ran off after him. He turned around and stuck out his tongue.

"If you don't catch me by the time we get to that dukbokki stand near our place then you have to buy me some." He shouted as he ran ahead of me. I giggled but quickly pulled myself together to catch up to him. *Congratulations Kim Jonghyo. Once again you are the center of my thoughts. It's amazing how you can make me completely forget about what just happened. Looks like I'm gonna be buying you some dukbokki. Hold up! How did this bastard get that far already?*