Pabo

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

~~Later that Night~~

After taking up the monk's offer from earlier, I split from the guys to share a room with Zhao Tian. I got changed while I waited for Zhao Tian to get out of the bathroom. *Who knew dragons had to piss as well?* 

"It's about time!" I sighed as he re-entered the room. I pushed past him and into the bathroom to do my nightly routine. When I was done I went back into our room. The annoying dragon was setting out some comforters side by side for us to sleep on. *Maybe he isn't so bad after all....*

"Pick a side." He told me when he was done. I went and sat on the blankets against the wall.

"I wanna sleep against the wall so nothing can get me." I told him. 

"You're such a baby!" He teased me. Suddenly his facial expression got serious. He sat down on the blankets right next to me. "You know ghosts can travel through walls." He whispered to me. I inched closer to him. "Plus if something wanted to get you it would, regardless of where you were." He concluded. He suddenly let out a high pitched shriek which scared the out of me.

"Yahh!" I screamed at him. 

"Just kidding!" He said cutely. 

"I hope you know I'm practically gonna sleep on you tonight 'cuz you scared me." I told him. He smirked at me.

"No problem." He said. I huffed and moved closer to him.

"Pabo dragon...." I muttered under my breathe.

"What was that?" He asked, pulling me into his lap. I rested my head on his chest as I tried to calm my racing heart.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" I smacked him.

"Fine now go to sleep. I'll make sure nothing gets you." He reassured me. I decided to take his word and let myself doze off. Before I knew it, I was being shaken awake. "Rise and shine princess. Congrats, you made it through the night without having a heart attack." Zhao Tian teased me.

"Shut up." I said and climbed out of his lap where I had slept the whole night. We both quickly used the bathroom and got dressed before meeting the others. "Morning!" I chirped. Jun and E.Den grumbled a response while the monk chuckled to himself.

"Okay children.......and dragon." He added after looking at Zhao Tian. "Today you will start your training. Here is a list of some stuff I need. Go to the market and fetch them for me." The monk ordered. "Zhao Tian I trust that you will make sure they stay out of trouble." With that we all started the long trek down from the mountains to the market. By the time we got there we were all panting, except for Zhao Tian of course.

"I thought we were going to train not do manual labor." Jun complained.

"It's too hot for this !" E.Den added.

"Well get used to it because this is just the beginning. Welcome to hell grasshoppers." Zhao Tian told them brightly. I looked at him in shock. *So my dragon can swear huh?.....*