Shikkeureo

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

For the first time in my life, I could say I was truly tortured. Zhao Tian didn't hold back when he made us get the groceries. From forcing us to run all over the market and back to him then back again, we were ready to fall on our faces. It didn't help that he could get inside our minds and mess with us whenever he wanted to. 

"Zhao Tian have mercy!" I panted at his feet. He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes. I thought he was about to cave until he smirked at me. 

"Nope. You still have to get the onions and rice." He told me. "Then you can come back." I huffed and stomped off to get the items we still needed. *I wonder how Jun and E.Den are holding up.....* The last time I had seen them, Jun was leaning into a trash can throwing up. *Poor kid.*

"I am going to kill you, you ing dragon." I muttered to myself as I handed more of my money over to an ahjumma. I quickly hurried back to the edge of the market where Zhao Tian was waiting for all of us to retrieve our items. I was the first one back. I collapsed on the ground by his feet and pulled my knees into my chest trying to catch my breath.

"I have to do this." He told me gently crouching down to my level and brushing my hair out of my face.

"Screw you." I hissed at him. I heard him laugh and stand up again.

"You'll thank me later." He said. Soon enough E.Den showed up with Jun close behind him. "Let's head back." Zhao Tian told us. We started our long walk back to the temple in the mountains. Every time we made the trip the distance seemed to get farther and farther. When we got there the monk thanked us for getting him the things he needed to make lunch. I offered to help in an attempt to get out of Zhao Tian's control but the monk refused.

"Go learn!" He yelled at us. Zhao Tian led us out back where we would be beginning our physical training.

"Start by doing 10 pushups each." He ordered us. We got down and did them immediately. From then on it only got worse. I shouldn't have complained about the pushup for those were simple compared to the other things he made us do. Zhao Tian was just about to get us started on another workout when the monk called us in for lunch. I was so thankful for the break. We must've looked like hell because as soon as we walked in the monk flinched at our appearances.

"Don't kill them." He told Zhao Tian.

"I have no intentions of doing so." The dragon replied. 

"Well what are you guys waiting for? Dig in!" The monk told us. We didn't need to be told twice. As we ate Zhao Tian relayed our progress back to the monk. 

"The guys are quite strong as it is. It's this one that needs to work on her strength." He told the monk and ruffled my hair. I glared at him. I took a clump of sticky rice and shoved it in his mouth so he couldn't speak any further.

"Shikkeureo!" I hissed at him. He swallowed and returned my glare. The monk broke our glaring contest by laughing.

"You two should just hurry up and have children." He told us. Zhao Tian and I both started choking on air at that statement.

"He's me! How can I have kids with myself?!" I asked, slightly delusional at this point.

"If you become successful in your realm you two will split and become two different people." The monk informed us. "He is only here temporarily. His existence in this world isn't permanent just yet. Though if you fail in your battle......." He trailed off.

"What is it? Hurry up and tell me!" I prompted him.

"Then you both shall disappear forever."