Hongdae

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

Going shopping with E.Den was quite amusing. Everything he picked out for me to try on was almost always the right size or style. This kid had some kind of sixth sense for women and shopping. We spent 3 hours strolling around the mall trying things on and goofing off. The ironic thing though was by the time we were about to leave we had decided that we didn't want to buy anything after all. On our way out the door I saw a little picture booth. "Oppa let's get a picture strip." I said and pulled him over to the booth. I got in and scooted over so he could sit down.

"How should we do this?" He asked me.

"Whatever comes naturally." I told him. I put some money in and got ready for the first click. I leaned my head on E.Den's shoulder as we both flashed peace signs. Next, we both did a buing buing with our cheeks puffed out. After that he leaned in and kissed my cheek while I made a suprised face at the camera. For the last one I didn't know what to do though. I was pressured as the the counter ticked down. I was going to go with a simple smile this time when E.Den grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to mine. I was stunned but pulled myself together and closed my eyes so the picture would look decent. I blushed and pulled away from him after the last one. I got out of the booth and waited for the pictures to come out. The machine whirred a little before spitting them out. I scanned it over smiling. *The last one looks so romantic....*

"Wow." I said quietly to myself.

"They came out pretty good." E.Den said coming up behind me.

"It's 'cuz we're both gorgeous." I joked with him. He stared at me with that piercing gaze of his before cracking a smile and taking my hand.

"Where do you wanna eat?" He asked me. 

"You pick." I told him. Honestly I wasn't even hungry right now but it was worth going if I got to chill with him longer. He nodded and pulled me outside. We wandered around a little before E.Den pulled me into a cozy looking restaurant. The waiter showed us to our seats and took our drink orders then left to give us time to think about what we wanted. I looked over to E.Den who was scanning over his menu. I leaned over and tapped him. "Order for me." I told him. "I don't know what to get." He nodded and told the waiter our orders when he came. He left again only to come back exceptionally fast with our food. Must've been 'cuz the place was empty. "It's good." I told E.Den after I tried my first bite. He smiled at me as we ate our meal in peace. When we were done E.Den paid and we left.

"How was it?" He asked me.

"Amazing. Thanks." I told him.

"Ready to go party for awhile before we gotta report to work?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah. Kaja!" I said. Everyone knew that if you wanted to have a good time you go to Hongdae. The club we were going to was located there. The sun had already set by now. It was 8:30 PM. We had approximately 2 hours to have fun before we had to meet up with the others. When we got to the club the guard let us in after seeing E.Den. *This kid must have alot of connections.*

"Let's get a drink." He told me.

"Since I can hold my alcohol well, sure. Can you?" I asked him.

"Of course." He said. We sat down next to each other after telling the bartender our order. Every once in a while E.Den would place his hand on my thigh to ward off any guys that tried to get close to me. After a bunch of shots and a few stronger drinks we were still feeling fine.

"I think we should stop here." I told him. "Rasa would kill us if we showed up drunk."

"I'm with you on that one." He said, pulling me up from my seat, and over to the dance floor. He stood behind me as we swayed to the slow music that was playing at the moment. The next song was faster as we started grinding against each other. The way his hands were on my hips and thighs made me feel a little hot. E.Den had moves. That I wouldn't deny. 

"We only have a half hour left." I told him.

"Then let's make the most of it." He said and indeed we had made the most of it. We raised some hell and had as much fun as we could before we had to leave. When it was finally time to leave, we stepped out of the club trying to go unnoticed. We had started a fight with some guys in there that had apparently been LC9's rivals for the longest time ever. They called themselves Block B. I had picked a fight with their leader Zico for trying to touch me but E.Den had punched him in the face and pulled me away. Good thing he hadn't taken a good look at E.Den's face or would have gone down. I was still fairly new so I didn't have to worry about him knowing me yet.

"Come on. Rasa's gonna have our asses. We still gotta change too." I told him as we sprinted away from the club in Hongdae. E.Den and I both had long legs so we had no trouble keeping up with each other. 

"Forget about it. We'll just stay like this. We have extra gloves down at the club." He told me. I agreed as we changed course and headed straight for the underground tunnels. We weaved through them as fast as we could, not stopping to even breathe because I knew that if we were late by even a second Rasa would be the one to kill us not the lack of oxygen. 

"Hurry go and let them see you're here. I'll go get you a pair of gloves." He told me as we separated at the entrance of the bar. As I approached the ring my heart rate sped up. I really didn't want another punishment from Rasa.

"She's here." Jun told the others as I entered his line of sight.

"Noona, what are you wearing?" AO asked me.

"Sorry I didn't wanna be late so I didn't stop by our place to change." I told him.

"Can you fight in that?" King asked me. It would be uncomfortable jumping around in a dress but I could still do it.

"Of course." I said.

"Here use these for today." E.Den said handing me a pair of gloves that he had retrieved from the back room just now. I immediately put them on and saluted to the other guys before putting in my requests for tonight. I had some steam and excitement that I just wanted to blow off and this was the perfect way to do it. The second it was my turn I jumped in and started bashing faces. Tonight I wasn't holding back. It for all the amateurs that were there though. I even did a 10 vs 1 match where I had came out victorious without even a scratch. I also tried out a tag team match with King. Even though we bickered a lot in real life, the second we were put in the ring together I pitied the poor souls that challenged us. The amount of money we made that night was more than wealthy businessmen made in a week. *I've finally found my calling. I know I was meant to do this kind of stuff. I had never thought that in all my life I would ever be making so much money doing something I genuinely enjoyed. Take that "umma" and "appa"! I'm not so worthless after all.....*