Instincts

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

Keeping true to my word, the second the sun peeked in through the blinds in our room I jumped out of bed. I showered and changed, getting ready to head out. I packed a small backpack with some clothes, my passport, visa, other important papers, and some emergency supplies. I sighed and went over to J-hyo who was still sleeping soundly and kissed his forehead softly before going into the living room. I didn't expect anyone to be awake so I was suprised to find Jun in the kitchen. He looked up and smiled at me, handing me a cup of coffee. "Thanks." I said taking a sip.

"I've been waiting for you." He told me.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"I'm going with you." He said. "You're searching for answers. I wanna come too." I almost spit out my coffee.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I had a dream that you needed help with something. I need some answers as well." He told me. *Oh yeah I definitely need to know what's going on now.*

"Then let's go." I said. 

"Where?" He asked me.

"There was this place in one of my dreams.......let's start there." I told him.

"We should let the others know that we might be gone for a few days." He told me.

"How do you know that we're going to be gone that long?" I asked him.

"One of my dreams." He told me. I nodded and looked around for a piece of paper to leave a note on. 

         Guys we're going to be gone for awhile. It's something that we need to do together. No worries we'll be back soon.

                                                                                                                                                                     -Kim Eun Hee & Park Junyoung

 The last sentence I wasn't so sure about. If something were to happen I had to make sure Jun was fine. I stuck the note on the coffee table in plain sight so the members wouldn't miss it. I was going into this journey without knowing what was lying in store for me. I looked over at Jun who was tying his shoes by the door. My heart felt heavy taking him into this mess with me but he said that he was involved in this too. I couldn't stop him from coming even if I wanted to. He was as stubborn as his hyungs.

"Let's go." I told him. He nodded and grabbed his backpack. *So he really knew what was going to happen.* We opened the door as quitely as we could so we wouldn't wake the other members up. "You have your passport and papers on you, right?"

"Yep, are you ready?" He asked me as I locked the door. I didn't answer until we got into the elevator.

"No." I told him pressing the button to take us down to the lobby. "You?"

"I have you by my side so I know I'll be fine." He said.

"Don't say stuff like that." I told him, stepping out of the elevator when we got to the lobby. 

"How are we going to do this?" He asked me, catching up.

"I don't really know. I can see the place when I close my eyes but I don't know how to get there." I replied.

"Then just let your instincts lead you." He told me. I nodded and closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them abruptly. I grabbed Jun's hand and pulled him along as I ran towards the bus that had just pulled up down the street. We got on and I swiped my card two times for both of us. "I take it that you know how to get there now." He said.

" I have no clue whatsoever but I had a feeling we have to take the bus." I told him not taking my gaze away from the passing scenery. The bus stopped a few times but I knew we weren't supposed to get off yet. The mountains in the distance caught my attention. *Airport.......* At the next stop I pulled Jun out of his seat and off the bus. I walked a little further down the street and hailed a cab. I told the driver to take us to Incheon Airport. He agreed but for a hefty amount. It was worth it though. Since it was still early morning the streets weren't that full. We got to the airport pretty fast.

"A least we can take our bags on the plane as carry-ons." Jun told me as we entered Incheon.

"That's a good thing. Kaja. Let's go get our tickets." I said. I checked the prices for our flight and smiled. I had brought more than enough to pay for both our tickets and anything else we needed.

"Hee I'll pay for myself." He said and reached for his backpack. I watched as he pulled out his wallet and walked towards the ticket agent. I tripped him and went up to the lady who looked shocked at the fact that I just did that.

"Two tickets to Beijing." I told her. She snapped out of it and told me the price. I handed her the exact amount. The lady seemed suprised that I had that much on me. I thanked her and turned back to Jun who looked annoyed.

"I could've paid for my own." He told me. I kissed him on the cheek and handed him his ticket.

"Your welcome." I said. "Let's go. The plane's boarding now." We made our way over to the gate and showed the people our passport. We got on the plane and found our seats. As we settled down the plane got fuller. I wasn't as nervous as Jun because I had been to China before. I mean I had gone to college in the country after all. 

"I'm nervous." Jun told me bouncing around a little.

"Don't be." I took his hand in mine and caressed it. "Beijing is gorgeous."

"So did you figure out where exactly we're going?" He asked me calming down a little.

"Yep. The images totally match up in my head." I said.

"So where are we going?" He asked me again. I gave him a little smirk.

"The Forbidden City."