Bastards

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)
Later that day, we met up with the rest of LC9. "Guys I also forgot to mention. We don't have to stay in Seoul. This is taking place all over South Korea. Hold up." I said and pulled out my buzzing phone. It was a text.
 
Unknown Number
-Change of plans. Let's keep this game in Seoul. That way it'll end quicker. 
 
"Guys never mind. One of them changed the rules. We're only staying in Seoul. That means we better watch our backs." I informed them. I can't believe they got my number. 
 
"Okay guys let's head out." Rasa said. *Now I see why this guy is the leader. He has that air about him....* We were all partnered up except for one group of three. It was E.Den and J-Hyo, AO and Jun, then Rasa, me, and King.
 
"Where should we look first?" I asked the leader.
 
"Nowhere in particular for now. Oh also don't wander too far from me or King." Rasa told me.
 
"Okay." We tried our best to make it seem as if we were just taking a casual stroll but it was hard as the boys kept attracting attention 'cuz of their good looks. I was getting sick of it. "Okay you two come here." I dragged them both into a convenience store and bought them each a pair of sunglasses and a cap. "Keep those on so no one gawks at you." I told them. We continued walking around the various neighborhood in Seoul hoping to spot one of our main three targets. It was already 9:30 pm by the time we decided to give up.
 
"Let's call it a night." King said. We made our way back to J-Hyo's place where the others probably already were. When we entered the apartment the others jumped on us.
 
"We thought you bastards were dead!" E.Den yelled at us.
 
"You should've called. We were worried." J-Hyo said to all of us but mainly aiming his glare at me.
 
"Anyone make any progress?" I asked ignoring them and plopping down on the floor.
 
"Well good news for you we got one of them. The leader of UKISS. What's his name?" J-Hyo asked me scratching his head cutely.
 
"You got Soohyun?!" I asked, shocked that one may be down already and that it was the leader of this whole mess. 
 
"Yep babe and it was all thanks to me." E.Den bragged. He smirked at me. "Do I get a reward?" He asked. Without saying a word I got up, grabbed him by the chin, and kissed him slowly on the lips.
 
"Gomawo." I said simply and sat back down, leaving the second oldest in shock. I smirked to myself at his stiff form. 
 
"Okay so why don't you guys just spend the night?" J-Hyo said. "We can get a fresh start tomorrow together."
 
"Sure that's fine." Rasa told him. *I thought he said they were annoying. Now he's inviting them to spend the night. He must just wanna get this over with. This should make for an interesting night though.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys please comment and let me know what you think. I update daily so I expected a lot more comments than this. I really need some feedback to get this story going. It'd be much appreciated. Kamsahamnida! ^^