Suprise

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

If only someone had told the poor boy that too much confidence was a bad thing. I thought the guy would've at least put up a little struggle but I had him pinned down in a matter of seconds. It was all about strategy not strength. If you had the right techniques then you could take down someone twice your size which is exactly what I just did. I could hear LC9 screaming my name which boosted my ego a little but not so much as to let it go to my head. The crowd was also cheering for the "new chick". Suddenly everyone went quiet as Rasa took the microphone from the MC and stood next to me. He raised my head above my head and said a few words that sent everyone off the edge. "Meet the 7th member of LC9." I looked at him shocked.

"Bwoh?!" I whispered to him.

"Welcome to the team babe!" He said and pecked my cheek. The crowd went wild at that. I huffed and yanked my hand away from him and went over to the other members.

"SUPRISE!!!" They all shouted.

"Am I really a part of the gang?" I asked them still not believing it. 

"Of course noona! Rasa hyung brought it up the second he met you. We all agreed that you'd be a great addition as well." AO told me.

"Thanks guys." I told them sincerely. "But I have a few things to sort out. Super Junior....." I trailed off. J-Hyo seemed to understand.

"Take care of your problems with them first. Since you're a member of LC9 you gotta be here every night with us." J-Hyo told me.

"Yeah I have no problem with that but how do I explain to them that I'm suddenly a member of an underground street gang?" I said.

"Easy." Rasa told me. "You don't. Just tell them you have a boyfriend and you're moving in with him. I don't know your exact relations with them but I'm sure you can think of something." He said.

"Kim Ryeowook is my brother and Kim Heechul is my boyfriend." I told them. Rasa and J-Hyo tensed up.

"Ryeowook won't care." J-Hyo told me. "Just break up with Heechul and punch that bastard Sungmin in the face and come live with me." He said as if it was the easiest thing in the world. I scoffed at him.

"It's so funny how I'm living a double life. During the day my life is like a drama where I'm surrounded by a bunch of flower boys and my boyfriend might be cheating on me but at night my true self comes out. I think I'm more than ready to leave Super Junior and hang with you guys." I told them. 

"Then it's settled. Leave those flower boys tomorrow and become one of us for real." Rasa concluded. "Now let's go get wasted!" He shouted. We all headed over to the bar and ordered a bunch of drinks. The sun was already rising by the time we retired to the back room behind the bar. We had all decided to crash there. When I woke up I stretched and smiled. I somehow rarely seemed to get hangovers which I was thankful for. I looked around the room and laughed to myself. AO and Jun were curled up on the two couches in the room while the rest of us were sprawled out all over the place. E.Den had rolled under the coffee table while King was on top of it. Rasa and J-Hyo were on either side of me. I yawned before I leaned over to my right and nudged J-Hyo.

"Oppa get the up." I whispered in his ear. He just groaned and brushed me off. I sighed and turned to my left. "Rasa oppa wake up." I had more success with this one as he opened his eyes and looked at me. He sat up and stretched somehow reminding me of a little kitten after a nap. 

"Are you leaving?" He asked me. I nodded. He got up  as we left the club and he escorted me through all the tunnels we had gone through to get there until we were out on the main street again.

"Here's my number. Call me up when you're done. I'll pick you up." He told me. I smiled at him and leaned in to give him a hug before I left. I waved one last time before picking up my pace and jogging towards the SM building. In no time I found myself staring at the door to the dorms in annoyance. 

"I don't wanna do this." I sighed but entered the dorm anyway. It was 8 in the morning and the boys were up and about doing their own things already.

"Hee?!" Donghae gasped, being the first to notice me. Though unlike how he usually jumped me,  this time he stayed in his spot.

"You're back." Heechul said coldly.

"Yeah but I'm not staying long." I told him just as cold. Soon enough all of Super Junior had crowded around to see what was going on.

"Hee we need to talk about something. It's been a problem for awhile now." Leeteuk told me coming to the front.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're too much trouble. We don't know what it was this time or what it was last time but you're always causing trouble and we can't have that anymore. We're about to make another comeback and we can't risk any scandals. This is hard for all of us to say even if we don't want to but Hee, you have to go." He told me. I can't believe the angel leader was being like this.

"That's exactly what I am back here to tell you. I found someone that can love me for who I am and his friends also except me as one of them. Maybe getting involved with idols was a bad idea in the first place but don't worry. Guys this is the last time you'll have to see my face. I'll get my stuff and leave." I told them and went into the room where all my stuff was already in a suitcase. I never unpacked my stuff because I knew I always moved around. That was good thinking on my part. As I entered the living room again I saw Zhoumi try to come forward to hug me but only to have Ryeowook pull him back. My heart broke at that. My own brother had turned against me too. As I was about to leave Heechul called out to me.

"Do I even need to say it? It's obvious that we're over but since you always seem a little dense I felt like I had to tell you. You're not the only one that's found someone. I should've dated someone that was like me in the first place. Everything'll be fine though the second you leave." He spat at me. I took in a deep breath before looking him in the eyes.

"Well I won't delay your happiness anymore so I'll be on my way." I said. Grabbing my suitcase, I ran out of the dorm with tears in my eyes. I dialed Rasa's number on my way down. "O-oppa! Please come pick me up." I cried into the phone. I went outside and pretended to tie my shoe laces so no one could see my tear streaked face. I looked up when I heard my name being called. "Oppa!" I cried and jumped into his waiting arms.

"Don't cry. They're not worth it. Let's go get some ice cream." He suggested and took my hand in his pulling me along with him. "Now tell me what happened." He said gently. I relayed to him all that had happened and by the time I was done I felt alot better.

"Sorry for being annoying. I'll stop crying now." I told him wiping my eyes. I felt his fingers dance across my face wiping them away as well.

"You're not being annoying now come one. Tell me what flavor you want." He said. Soon we were sitting on one of the benches in the park eating our ice cream. I was my vanilla ice cream cone while Rasa was telling me a story of the time he took a guy down in under 10 seconds. It was a miracle how he had me laughing as only a few minutes ago I had been bawling my eyes out.

"Gomawo oppa." I said looking at the ground now that I was done with my ice cream. 

"No problem. You mean alot to me already. I like you." He told me.

"I like you too Rasa." I told him looking up to let our eyes meet. He took another of his chocolate ice cream before leaning down to give me a kiss. So that was how it went. A fierce gang leader and a stubborn sitting on a bench in the park sharing a sweet kiss. I thought that I had left the drama behind with Super Junior but I guess I was wrong because my life was becoming more like a drama each and every day. *I can't say I regret it though. It's so sweet if you know what I mean......*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ewww that's so cheesy but I couldn't help myself. Hope you enjoyed! ^^