♋ Promise ♋

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

For some reason I was kind of glad that all that stuff hadn't happened. My life was already a complicated mess as it was. I sighed and pulled myself closer to J-Hyo as we held each other for a few more moments before we got up. *Was this seriously all just a dream? All of that stuff........was just a dream. That is the most elaborate ing dream I have ever had! I think I need to cut back on the caffeine. It's starting to make me delusional.*

"Hee." J-Hyo called pulling me from my thoughts.

"Neh?" I said half-dazed.

"How do you feel about getting matching tattoos on the back of our hands?" He asked me.

"What would they say?" I inquired.

"Together.......forever." He told me.

"I like that." I told him. We went silent for awhile.

"Hee?" He called  again.

"Neh?" I said.

"Do you love me?" He asked. I pulled back to look into his eyes.

"I love you with everything I have. You love me for who I am no matter how twisted I am. How could I not love you?" I told him.

"Promise you won't leave me and we'll always be friends?" He held out his pinky finger with a cute pout on his face. I giggled and linked pinkies with him.

"I promise I'll never leave you ever and that we'll always be the best of chingus." I told him. He smiled and leaned over to the nightstand on his side. I was shocked as he got down on one knee on the floor by the bed. *Is he gonna-*

"This is to make sure you'll keep your word." He said and took out a ring. I think my heart almost stopped as he showed me the beautiful ring. "Will you marry me Kim Eun Hee. Even though you might be the most messed up person I know I still love you. I came to understand how you think and accepted you for who you were. That's why I think we were meant to be. So will you marry me?"

"Do you even have to ask?" I said and jumped on him. He laughed and slipped the ring on my finger delicately. 

"Saranghae." He whispered.

"Nado saranghae." I replied. The door to our room flew open as all the rest of the members toppled in. It was obvious that they had been eavesdropping on us.

"It's about damn time!" King said and started clapping. The rest joined in and soon enough we were all celebrating. Through the whole day I couldn't stop smiling. It was the first time I genuinely smiled for awhile.  After all that's happened it's a miracle that I can still smile. Well they always did say that without love you are nothing. I had never believed any of that stuff before until I met Kim Jonghyo and I don't regret it. Maybe after my fast-paced life of being disowned, becoming an assassin, and then a street fighter has paid off. Through all of these experiences, good or bad, I learned many lessons that turned me into the person I am today. I'm a stronger then I was before so this is where I'll close one chapter of my life and embark on the other. Hwaiting!~