Sugar

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

As predicted and promised, I had ended up buying J-Hyo some dukbokki. I watched him with a small smile on my face as he attempted to eat the street food quickly so we could go home. I laid my hand on his shoulder. "Take your time. I'm not tired anymore." I told him. He nodded and slowed down his pace. When he was done, he pouted at me. "Don't tell me you want me to buy you something else too." I said.

"Will you buy me some ice cream noona?" He asked cutely.

"You hardly ever call me noona." I said. This was the amusing side of having a dongsaeng lover. You wanted to buy them anything and everything they wanted. I sighed and pulled him over to a convenience store that happened to still be open. "Pick whichever one you want." I told him. He squealed and jumped up and down. He was having one of those moments. I would probably regret buying him the sugary treat because soon he would be bouncing all over the place. Normal people got drunk off of alcohol but with this kid it was sugar. I knew I would probably have to end up calling one of the members to help me carry him home after he passed out. *I'll just let him have his fun for now 'cuz tomorrow he'll feel like hell.* Like I said before, this kid wasn't normal. He got hangovers.......from sugar rushes. ing sugar! I never knew that there was someone like him in the world. It was quite amusing.

"Noona I want this one." He pointed. I took it and went up to the register, paid for it, then handed it to him. "Gomawo!" He said and began eating. We went to a park and sat on one of the many benches while he ate his ice cream. It was a good idea to be in a place where he could run around freely when his sugar rush hit. *Aish I feel like I'm taking care of my dog instead of my lover.* Sure enough the second he finished he got up and started sprinting across the grass to the other side of the park and back. After doing that about 20 times he started running in circles around me. 

"J-Hyo sit down. You're making me dizzy." I told him.

"Noona!~" He whined starting to run back and forth across the park again. Suddenly he dropped to the ground and stopped moving. I went over to him and kicked him. I sighed as I pulled out my phone and called E.Den to come help me get this idiot back home.

"Yep he's out." I said to myself as I poked him one more time for good measure. Soon enough I saw E.Den running across the vast green area over to us. "Sorry for bothering you."

"No problem. We were on our way back home anyway." He told me.

"So early. Wae?" I asked him as we picked J-Hyo up and put each of his arms around our necks. 

"It wasn't busy tonight." He said as we made our way home. There weren't many people out at this time but the ones that were looked at us strangely. I had gotten used to it by now though. 

"I'm really sorry but I couldn't carry him alone." I apologized to E.Den again. I felt really bad for delaying his rest. He just smiled at me and chuckled.

"Stop being sorry. It's fine. I don't mind spending time with you." He said casually. I froze. *Did he just? Da !*

"Then we should hang out more." I told him. *Did I just? I'm truly crazy!*

"How about tomorrow??" He asked me.

"That's fine." I said.

"Omg we're finally here. This kid is heavier than he looks." E.Den complained as we hauled him into our condo. All the other guys were already sleeping.

"Here just put him in our room. I'll take care of the rest." I told him. He brought him into our room and dropped him on the bed. "Thanks alot E.Den. Goodnight." I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Sleep well. See you tomorrow." He smile and left. I closed the door and flopped down on the bed. I looked at my passed out dongsaeng and made a duck face at his unconscious figure. 

"You're alot of trouble Kim Jonghyo." I smiled at him. I sat up and took off his jacket, shirt, and jeans. He normally slept in just his boxers or nothing at all. I tucked him under the covers and kissed his forehead before going to the bathroom to wash up. I finished and turned off the lights getting into bed. Unfortunately, this time my insomnia was back to haunt me. I sighed and got up giving up on any sleep for the night. " my life." I said as I went into the living room and out onto our balcony. I slid the door shut behind me silently and took a seat on the one of the chairs that was placed there. I wrapped my arms around myself as I studied the city lights. It was amazing how it was 4 in the morning yet most of the city was still awake. I just sat there zoning out until the sun started rising. I sighed as I observed the burning sun emerging from behind the mountains in the distance. I stayed out on the balcony even when the sun was already blazing high in the sky. More hours passed as I suffered in my sleepless solitude. Suddenly the door behind me slid open.

"What are you doing out here dressed like that?! Even though it's spring, it's still cold!" The guy shrieked. I turned to glare at him.

"Why do you care?" I asked him. "I'm just your slave after all."

"Mianhae." Was all he said before wrapping his arms around me. I tried to push him off but his grip was unmoving. I sighed for the thousandth time that night/morning and let him embrace me. "Why are you out here?" He asked me, moving to wrap his arms around me from the back. 

"Insomnia." I told him as we continued to watch the sunrise. 

"Forgive me. I was wrong. I regret doing those things to you." He said.

"Rasa you punished me and got mad at me. You also abused me. Why should I forgive you?" I asked him. I could feel my temper flaring up.

"Because I love you." He said. 

"If you loved me then you wouldn't have done any of that stuff and we wouldn't be hiding our relationship. Face it. I love J-Hyo. What you and I have is no strings attached." I told him. "Let's keep it like that." I whispered into his ear before turning around to face him. I kissed his cheek.

"Fine but do it right." He put his hand on the back of my head and crashed his lips to mine. His tongue slid over mine in a battle of dominance that he, of course, won. I pulled away for some air and slapped him on the chest playfully. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It was like 3 in the afternoon last time I checked." He told me. I pulled out of his arms.

"I have something to do today. Sorry for ditching last night. I'll be there tonight though." I told him. "Oh and if you couldn't tell yet, I forgive you." I waved at him and went back into the living room. AO and Jun were eating breakfast in front of the TV. I felt bad for J-Hyo who was banging his head on the table due to his sugar hangover. I hurried to my room to wash up and get dressed for my date with E.Den. *Oh this is complicated. Oh well! Might as well enjoy it while I can.* I put on a strapless creme-colored dress with one of my signature leather jackets. This one had short sleeves to accommodate the spring weather. I smirked and redid my usual smokey eye and bb cream look. I spritzed some perfume behind my ears and on my wrists. When I was done I blew myself a kiss before grabbing my phone and going over to E.Den and King's room. I knocked on their door only to have a shirtless King open it.

"Oh hey. Hyung it's Hee!" He called behind him as he motioned for me to come in. It was a typical boys room. Music blaring in the background, the two both half . Well at least E.Den looked like he was getting dressed. King just flopped back onto his bed in his boxers. Of course boys wouldn't be boys without their . I noticed a bunch of dirty magazines and movies on the nightstand in between their beds. Unlike others who tried to hide their yadong, these guys had theirs on display for anyone that came into their room. 

"Are you ready E.Den?" I asked him as he finished up.

"Yep kaja." He said. 

"Be safe children!" King called after us.

"Yah we're both older than you!" E.Den yelled at him. King just laughed his off at his frustrated hyung.

"Is he drunk?" I asked E.Den.

"No just messed up in the head." He told me. I giggled and linked arms with him. When we got to the living room everyone looked up.

"Where are you guys going?" Jun asked.

"Out." E.Den told him.

"Okay." He said and went back to eating. AO waved and went back to eating. Rasa had come in and looked at me questionably. I shrugged. J-Hyo had halted his self-torture session to glare at us.

"We'll be back later." I told them pulling E.Den out the door. The second we got outside I felt like I could finally breathe.

"Were they suffocating you too?" He asked me with a smile.

"Yeah. God they act like boyfriends." I told him.

"It's 'cuz they like you." He informed me.

"I already know. It's hard to resist my charms." I told him flipping my hair over my shoulder. Suddenly he leaned in and sniffed my hair.

"Vanilla. Nice." He said. "Chanel Nº5." He muttered.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"Your perfume. It's Chanel Nº5." He told me. I was shocked.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"I'm just amazing like that." He said and pushed some of my hair behind my ear. "You're really pretty."

"Thanks. You're not that bad either." I told him. "So what are we gonna do?"

"Well I planned on going shopping and killing some time before grabbing something to eat and then go to a club before we have to go to to work ." He suggested. That was what he called our fighting so if anyone happened to be listening in on us it wouldn't sound weird. Though I found it amusing how we owned a club that wasn't even a "club". It was only a bar and underground fighting ring but we called it a club anyway. The club E.Den was referring to was the kind where you went with your friends to hook up and grind on people on the dance floor. This kind of club was the real deal and I was more than ready to head over their with E.Den later today. 

"I love the way you think." I told him. He smiled and put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I blushed at our proximity. *He's so masculine.* I like that in a guy. Even his outfits were that of a namja's. His aura was almost overbearing. I snuggled into his side as we made our way towards the mall. I loved the way people whispered about how good looking we were and how well we suited each other. *If only they knew that we weren't even together. This is going to be a really interesting day.......*