Guests

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

After the guys all made sure I was alright, we went to our rooms. Jun, E.Den, and I all agreed on sharing a room in case more weird happened. The monk had rolled his eyes and muttered something about us being big babies, but complied none the less. We had all retired to our rooms to rest a little before regrouping for dinner. The boys had laid down for a little cat nap before we had to get up. I had offered to help the monk with preparing dinner but he had refused and told me just to rest. I heard the monk call us half hour later telling us to hurry up and come eat. The second Jun and E.Den woke up I kicked them out of the room so I could change. I put on the red and gold Qipao, traditional Chinese dress, that the monk had given me earlier and examined myself in the mirror. It fit nicely and accentuated all my curves to my  liking. I quickly pinned my hair up into two buns on either side of my head. When I was satisfied, I stepped out to let the boys change. I couldn't hold back my giggle when I saw them come out in  their Chinese boys' clothing. 

"What?" E.Den asked me fixing his pants.

"You two look........charming." I told them.

"You look good too." Jun told me. I bit my tongue before I could say something that would insult them.

"Thanks now come one. The monk says he's prepared a traditional Chinese meal for us." I said and led the way to the big space where we would be eating. When we entered the room the guys' eyes almost fell out of their head. 

"Gather around." The monk called to us.

"Wow!" The guys' were fascinated by the amount of food in front of them that they dove towards the table. I sighed and sat down next to E.Den who had lost himself in the feast already. I sat on my knees and gracefully broke my chopsticks apart, thanking the monk for the food in place of the guys who were eating as if they hadn't seen food in fifty decades.

"You are my guests. It's the least I can do." He told me. I bowed one more time before digging in as well. I was talking with the monk as we ate and managed to get a few things out of him. Apparently there were twelve of us before. We were all a different zodiac sign and came from all parts of the world. Jun, E.Den, and I were the only ones from the same country. When I asked where the other were he told me that the other nine had died mysterious unexplainable deaths.

"Do you know how they died?" I lowered my voice as I asked this. The boys were still too hypnotized by the food to really notice what we were talking about. 

"They were defeated in their realms. They lost the war against themselves. Their souls were sealed into that realm and they ceased to exist. Only their body remained in the this world." The monk told me. "Try not to worry about the realms too much. When the time is right you will be returned to yours to finish your journey. The other two will meet their guardians as well." The monk told me.

"So you're telling me that if I don't kick some major next time I go into my realm, it's all over?" I asked him to clarify.

"Yep pretty much. Now eat before your food gets cold." He said and continued eating. There were a bunch of thoughts swirling around in my head. Just as I was about to scoop some more rice into my mouth, I remembered something.

"Hey ahjussi do you know what Jun and E.Den's guardians are?" I asked him. I was curious as to what those two were. The monk his beard in thought.

"Junyoung is a dog and Hyungjin is a sheep." He informed me.

"Hmm sounds pretty accurate. Hold up........that is accurate..........according to their birthdays. How did you know that?" I eyed him suspiciously.

"I know things even you guys yourselves don't know." The monk told me. "I know things that haven't happened yet. I see what others don't. I hear what others don't." At this point I was a little creeped out. I had grew up thinking that no one knew me better than myself. Well I can throw that ing philosophy out the window.

"Prove it." I told him.

"I just did with the boys' zodiacs." He told me.

"Prove it with something different." I demanded. Suddenly the monk spaced out staring at the door. I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Ahjussi are you alright?" I asked him

"Aren't you going to greet him?" The monk suddenly said. The door rung right at that moment. He motioned for me to go open it. By now Jun and E.Den had been listening in on our conversation since we talked about their zodiacs. They exchanged strange looks before turning to watch me get the door. I hesitated as I put my hand on the door knob. I looked back at the monk and guys but the old man just gave me a thumbs up. I sighed and opened the door. What stood in front of me put me into a shock.

"How are you here?" I asked him. I poked his cheeks to see if he was real. My fingers didn't go through him so I supposed he was real. He grabbed my hand and patted my head.

"I can come out of your realm whenever I want to." He informed me. So aren't you going to invite me in?" He flashed me his gorgeous smile. I stepped aside to let him in. He bowed to the monk who smiled back at him knowingly. We sat down next to each other at the table. The monk passed him some food so he could eat as well. I couldn't stop staring at him.

"Who are you?" E.Den asked him.

"My name is Zhao Tian." He said.

"How do you know Hee?" Jun asked.

"I am her." He told them. The guys looked at us weirdly. I face palmed. He knew I hated when he said that.

"They don't know yet." I told him. He looked at me innocently.

"They didn't enter their realms yet?" Zhao Tian asked me.

"Apparently I was the only one." I told him.

"Hmmm why is that?" He asked the monk.

"They must not be ready yet." He told Zhao Tian.

"I could prepare them." Zhao Tian offered.

"That's a great idea!" The monk clapped. "Then it's settled. You can whip them into shape starting tomorrow." The old man declared.

"Can someone explain to us what the is going on?!" Jun shouted. Zhao Tian took the initiative to tell them everything. When he was done the boys were in shock.

"So we have guardians too?" E.Den clarified. "So when we are mentally ready we'll enter our realms and kick some bad guy's and come back with all the knowledge we came here for. Then we can go home?" Zhao Tian nodded.

"And you'll be the one training us?" Jun raised his brow at Zhao Tian.

"Don't underestimate me. I'm not just some pretty boy." My dragon told him. He opened his fist to reveal a small ball of fire in his hand. Jun and E.Den backed away. I smacked Zhao Tian.

"Don't do that in this dimension!" I hissed at him.

"You two seem close." Jun remarked bitterly.

"Well we are one." Zhao Tian reminded him. I rolled my eyes and sighed. He was never going to stop. 

"That doesn't mean ." E.Den jumped in. Those three bickered for awhile as the monk and I looked on in annoyance. I smacked my head on the table as the monk chuckled.

"Boys will be boys." He told me. "Seems like you have a lot of competition for your heart. You are one lucky lady." I groaned and looked at him.

"Not exactly........"