Oops

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

"Hyung let's have some fun first!~" Their maknae, P.O, whined.

"Yeah let's get to know their new member." Kyung said.

"Okay fine." Zico gave in. The Block B guys each grabbed one of my LC9 boys and took him away. One of them approached me with a cat-like glint in his eye.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"What's yours?" I shot back.

"Ooh feisty! I like." He cooed. I just stared at him blankly. He wasn't my target so I had no interest in him whatsoever. "You can call me U-Kwon."

"S." I told him simply.

"So no hard feelings after this fight right? Wanna go out later?" He asked me. I scoffed at him.

" no!" I told him.

"Aww why not?~" He whined and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Get off of me." I said through my teeth.

"Come on. Don't be li-" He was cut off by J-Hyo ripping his arm off of me.

"Don't touch her." He hissed. Just as U-Kwon was about retaliate we heard screaming from the other side of the club. B-Bomb had smashed a soju bottle over King's head for reasons unknown to anyone but them. We all jumped towards the commotion ready to back our members up.

"I guess it starts now." Zico sighed and punched Rasa who had been right behind him. I quickly spun around to find my target. When I spotted him I smirked and ran over. I jumped on his back and pulled his hair.

"Hey babe." I cooed in his ear.

"Hey." He smoothly replied, flipping me off of him. He pinned me down to the ground. "Nice to meet you S."

"Likewise Ahn Jaehyo." I said tackling him with my feet. I felt like I was fighting with a girl with the way his long limbs kept flailing around. He was extremely attractive. He could've been an ulzzang if he wanted to. It was a pity he ended up down here instead. He didn't hold back as he punched me in the face. At least he didn't go easy on me just 'cuz I was a chick. Suddenly shouts erupted from the crowd that had gathered to watch. Some people were shouting "foul". I turned next to us to see AO getting held at gunpoint by P.O. 

"Yah guns aren't allowed." I yelled.

"Oops." P.O said and cocked the gun. "Down here we don't play by the rules." The gun went off but thankfully I had dropped Jaehyo and tackled Block B's maknae off of ours just in time.

"Cheating bastard!!" I shouted and threw punch after punch at his pale face. I didn't stop until he ceased all movement. Thank god I had only knocked him out. I turned back to AO who had taken over fighting Jaehyo for me. My maknae was getting his handed to him again. *Aish! Rasa hasn't trained this kid well.*

"Noona!" AO called when he saw me. "Watch out he has a knife!" He told me. I motioned for AO to go help one of his hyungs as I handed this guy again. I kicked Jaeyho behind the knee then shoved him forward. He grabbed my leg and pulled me down beside him quickly pulling himself up. I ducked as he threw the knife at my head. It lodged itself into the ground by my neck. He had bad aim but it still could've been deadly. I took his knife and lunged at his face. I managed to slash his cheek. He let out a high pitched shriek at an unbelievingly high octave that even IU couldn't reach.

"Someone's mad." I taunted him. Suddenly the look in his eyes changed. His eyes darkened slightly scaring the out of me. His hand shot out grabbing my right arm and pulling me to his chest. My heart rate sped up as I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"You'll regret that ." He hissed in my ear. I don't really remember what happened next just that there was a searing pain in my abdomen and then blackness. A deep, dark, never-ending blackness. *Is this the end?.......*