Crazy

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)
The next morning I woke up to a little suprise. My best friend's figure in my line of sight. I sat up quickly and chucked a pillow at him. "Yah! Kim Jonghyo! Put on some ing clothes bastard!" He turned around and threw the pillow back at me while flashing me a full view of his package.
 
"It's nothing you haven't seen before." He told me.
 
"Shut up!" I yelled at him, my face burning red. I got up and went into his bathroom and slammed the door. I splashed my face with some water to cool it down. *God chill Hee. He's right. It's nothing you haven't seen before. So why did I overreact this time? Aish bastard messing with my head this early in the morning.* I did my business and exited the bathroom. I walked over to the bed to see an outfit set out. *Maybe you are good for something J-Hyo.* I put on the clothes and went to find him. I found him in the kitchen making some breakfast. I wrapped my arms around him from the back and smiled up at him when he looked down.
 
"I see the clothes fit well." He said.
 
"It's sad that we wear the same size but it's useful. Gomawo." I said. 
 
"No prob." He said. I let go and went to set the coffee table in the living room for two. J-Hyo brought out two plates with some food on them. As we sat down to eat, I pondered on how I would bring up the topic of recruiting LC9.
 
"Hey J-Hyo I need your help." I said.
 
"What is it?" He asked me through a mouthful of eggs.
 
"I need LC9's help. Turns out that when I bombed UKISS and INFINITE, all the members that were there didn't die. Soohyun, Hoya, and Sungjong made it out and now I'm stuck in this twisted little game of Battle Royale with them. I'm allowed to recruit some people to help me but so are they." I told him.
 
"We're in." He said immediately. "It's been awhile since things got interesting for us."
 
"Are you sure the others are gonna be cool with it?" I asked him.
 
"We got your back." He told me immediately.
 
"Okay but if you guys die it is so not my fault arasso?" I said.
 
"Arasso." He answered. We finished the rest of our breakfast before sitting down again to talk about what I would do with Super Junior.
 
"I'm afraid that they'll target them. I don't want innocent people getting hurt." I told him.
 
"Well that Heechul and Sungmin you told me about sound like they need a good beating though. Should I call Rasa up?" He joked reaching for his phone.
 
"I'll take care of them after our Battle Royale." I said.
 
"Okay then everything's settled. We just go and hunt down those three leftovers. Then it's over right?" He asked me throwing an arm around my shoulder.
 
" But I'm worried about losing people. When I was with B2ST and Teen Top we had a lot of casualties. I don't want that to happen with LC9. You guys already mean alot to me. Especially you J-Hyo." I told him. He flicked me on the forehead.
 
"Don't talk like that. LC9 is the best. We've never lost before and we won't now." He reassured me.
 
"I can only hope." I sighed and leaned on his shoulder. *Please don't let this be a repeat of what happened before. I can't have anyone die on me this time or I might just really lose it. Please god, be on my side, just this once.*