Pathetic

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

~~Later That Night~~

I looked over at the boy next to me to make sure he was sleeping before I slipped out of his arms and into the bathroom. I quickly shut the door and jumped into the shower. I scrubbed away all my guilt before stepping out. I quickly got dressed in the bathroom and stepped back into our room. I was thankful that none of the other members had walked in on Jun and me. They had been preoccupied with the TV since after dinner. That would have been a disaster. I trusted Jun to keep what we did a secret. I shut the door behind me not to disturb his sleep. He had passed out right after he ed. He had lasted pretty long though. I slipped past the others who were in Jae Hwa's living room glued to the TV screen. They were too engaged to notice me. Opening the door to the balcony, I stepped out into the chilly night air. I sighed as I gazed at the stars in the night sky. Sitting on the cold concrete, I pulled my knee up to my chest and closed my eyes. This seemed to be my new favorite position. The realization of what I had just did with Jun hit me. Never before had I felt guilt about sleeping with someone, so why did I feel so depressed about it it all of a sudden?

"Wae?" I whispered to the sky. I lowered my head into my knees as I felt dizzy. Having not eaten all day was taking its toll on me. For some reason I was overcome by drowsiness as well. I took deep breathes to help me relax. I stood up and walked over to the wall of the balcony. I leaned over the edge slightly to let some blood flow to my head. I whipped around when I heard the door open. It was Jae Hwa. My mind was suddenly on alert. I straightened up and fixed her with a glare. 

"You should go in. The boys are wondering what's up with you and Jun." She hissed at me.

"They're smart enough to figure out what happened between us." I told her.

"What business do you have with my Jun?" She asked me.

"He's my dongsaeng." I told her.

"Do you sleep with all your dongsaengs?" She sneered at me.

"Not all of them." I told her dryly.

"Just stay away from Jun!" She shrieked.

"Get it through your ing skull that Park Junyoung doesn't like you anymore! He broke up with you for a reason so stop clinging onto him!" I told her.

"It's not fair!!" She whined.

"Uh yeah it kinda is." I told her blankly. 

"If I can't have him then no one can." She said. The look in her eyes changed. *Stupid ....* I braced myself for anything that was about to happen. She suddenly lunged at me but I dodged her. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back kicking her legs out from underneath her.

"Don't mess with a fighter....ever."  I hissed at her.

"Let me go or I'll tell Rasa oppa!" She yelled. I smirked at her.

"Do it. Rasa woouldn't do anything about it." I told her. "You're pretty pathetic for a doctor."

"I saved you didn't I?" She said.

"Like I said before.......you should've just let me die." I spat at her. I gave her arm one more good twist before pushing her away and going back inside. I stormed into the room she had let us stay in ignoring the guys that were yelling after me. 

"What is going on?" Rasa asked me.

"I'm not staying here anymore. I can't." I told him. "I'm going back to our place." I grabbed my jacket that had taken off of me while I was recovering and slipped it over my shoulders. "You guys are free to follow me if you want."

"I'm going." J-Hyo announced.

"Me too." Jun said coming out of the bathroom.

"Man I hate this place." E.Den said bluntly. King high-fived him in agreement.

"I miss my bed." AO said. We all turned to Rasa.

"You coming leader?" E.Den asked him.

"Don't be rude guys." He said. We all scoffed.

"Look you can stay with the but I'm leaving." I told him and headed towards the front door. The rest of the guys, save for Rasa, were behind me. We all got in the elevator excitedly, glad to finally be out of that place. When we got to the lobby we all casually walked outside to avoid attracting attention. I stretched my arms and smiled. "Finally!" I smiled and jumped around. The other members all smiled at me and nodded as well.

"Let's get something to eat. I bet Hee is hungry. She hasn't eaten all day." E.Den suggested. *This is why I love this oppa.*

"It's on you though." I told him. He just shrugged.

"You better be thankful." He muttered. I went over to E.Den and hugged him.

"I am." I told him before returning back to J-Hyo's side. "I can't wait to change into some pajamas." I sighed. We had all been wearing the same clothes for weeks. My shirt was still blood-stained so I had to use my jacket to hide it so people on the streets wouldn't get suspicious. We stopped by a food stand and quickly ate before heading home. Like usual the second we all entered, we all scattered to do our own things. J-Hyo and I entered our room. I immediately went over to my closet and pulled out my pjs. After getting changed, I jumped onto my side of the bed quickly falling asleep. I could only hope that the nightmares that had plagued me ever since my near-death experience wouldn't haunt me tonight but of course luck was never on my side.

I was surrounded by severe fog as I floated on a tiny piece of land in the middle of a massive amount of black water this time. I had my knees pulled up to my chest to hide my body. My pale skin shone in the scarce moonlight, the scar on my abdomen ever present. There were noises coming from all around me. I heard voices I didn't want to hear. Suddenly it all went quite. I tensed when I heard something from behind me. I relaxed when I realized that it was only my wings. The deep black feathers wrapped around my body to protect me from whatever was out there. I examined the tribal tattoos that were all over me. I didn't know where they had come from. They had just appeared. When I thought it was safe again I opened my wings. A butterfly landed on my knee. I looked up to see a dark figure sitting right in front of me. I shivered as my wings retracted against their will. It wasn't my doing this time. The figure extended a long bony hand towards me pointing with it's index finger. "YOU!" It shrieked revealing it's horrifying face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I woke up screaming. I was drenched in my own cold sweat. I looked around to see that I was no longer in that creepy water or either. I rolled up the sleeves and legs of my pjs to check my skin. *No tattoos.....* I grabbed my hair in frustration. *What do these dreams mean?* "...." I whispered to myself in the silence of the early morning. *I have to find out what these goddamn nightmares mean? They're not normal. The second the sun rises I'll figure out what the is happening to me.*