Pain

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

Apparently it had been around 2:30 AM when the guys had brought me to this place. I was also informed that when I had woken up it had been 10 AM. It was now 10:30 AM as I laid in bed getting spoon-fed soup by J-Hyo. Well more like force-fed. 

"You have to eat if you wanna recover!" He scolded me.

"I can eat on my own!" I told him. 

"Yeah let's see you lift your hand and hold a spoon." He teased me.

"Just shut up." I said. He smirked in satisfaction and put the spoon near my mouth.

"Say ahh." He gently put the spoon to my lips. "Now blow." I did as he said and blew........it onto his face.

"Oops!" I said. He frowned at me.

"I feel like I'm feeding a baby that doesn't feel like eating. Well then baby no more food for you." He said.

"It's about time you stopped trying to shove that thing down my throat." I told him.

"Would you like me to shove something else down your throat?" He asked me with a smirk.

"Yah how can you be erted at a time like this?!" I pouted.

"Sorry ba-" He was cut off by the popping her head into the room.

"J-Hyo we're playing poker. Wanna join? I'm sure Eun Hee needs some rest." She said. *Pft please.*

"I'm fine. I have to take care of my baby." He told her. She frowned.

"Well if you ever get tired of playing babysitter you know where to find us." She winked at him then closed the door. *This hoe......* I waited until I heard her retreating footsteps before turning to J-Hyo.

"The second I have full control of my body again, I'm gonna beat that until her own eomma can't recognize her." I told him. He rubbed my arm.

"Control yourself Hee. Imagine how hard it must be for Jun." He told me.

"That kid doesn't have feelings so it won't matter anyway." I said.

"So true. He's probably hiding somewhere because I bet he isn't playing poker with them." He joked. I offered him a weak smile.

"J-Hyo I hate being like this. I feel so weak. Also my temper won't last long with that around me." I told him. 

"Girl chill." He flicked my forehead. "You'll get better soon. Jae Hwa said you should be walking after a few days."

"Nice to know. but what am I supposed to do until then?" I whined. "It's not like we can even !" I sighed.

"We could make it happen." J-Hyo winked at me.

"Such a ......" I muttered. 

"Saranghae." He made a heart over his head.

"Nado saranghae." I mumbled. He smiled and kissed my forehead. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" J-Hyo called. The door slightly opened as a blonde head peered around it. "Oh hyung come in." I growled. *Exactly the bastard I didn't want to see.....*

"Can you leave?" He asked J-Hyo. I begged J-Hyo with my eyes not to but he gave me a hwaiting and left. 

"What do you want?" I asked him, not bothering to make eye contact.

"I just wanted to check up on my girl." He told me. I scoffed at his statement.

"Stop lying you bastard. I know you like that ."  I said.

"What if I do?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Then don't pretend that you like me!" I told him.

"I'm not pretending! I like both of you. She just has feminine charms." He fought back. I wasn't in the mood for this right now.

"And I don't?! Get out Rasa." I pointed to the door. 

"Do you need anything else?" He asked me.

"Push me over by the window." I told him.

"Don't open it too wide arasso?" He said. I nodded as he moved me over by the window before leaving. I waited until he left before pushing the curtains aside slightly to peer outside. I didn't recognize where we were. It was raining pretty hard with the occasional rumble of thunder and crack of lightning. I sighed as I ran my fingers down the window wishing I could be outside in the rain right now. *It hurts to move my arm. Aish, this feeling of uselessness.........I ing hate it.*