Ahjussi

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

I should've known that going swimming with these fools was going to result in me swallowing several gallons of water. I had been dunked underwater by both King and E.Den multiple times. To think I had considered the latter as mature. I was currently resting on one of the many lawn chairs that were scattered around the pool area. trying to catch my breathe. Playing with these idiots took a lot of effort.

"Noona are you coming back in?" AO shouted from the pool. 

"Yeah in a bit." I told him. *If I can breathe normally by then....* I added in my head. I smiled as I watched the guys jump around and race each other. It truly was a heart warming scene until they opened their mouths.

"Hee come here!!" E.Den shouted. I rolled my eyes but got up and went to the edge of the pool to see what he wanted anyway. I should've knew better because the second I crouched down to hear him out the bastard pulled me in. I resurfaced sputtering water and cussing at him. I wiped my eyes and looked around for my sunglasses that I had been wearing when I submerged. I quickly retrieved them and put them back on my head. I turned and glared at E.Den.

"You're buying me a new pair." I said firmly. 

"No problem. I'll get you a pair whenever we go out." He told me. I still frowned at him.

"I didn't wanna get in now!~" I whined.

"Too bad but now that you're in, wanna have a chicken fight? American style?" He asked me. I couldn't pass up an opportunity to slap one of them around, so I agreed. He called over the other guys and told them the plan.  We split up quickly. The first round was Jun & I versus King & AO. I was worried about being too heavy for Jun but the kid suprised me once again. He effortlessly slid under water and picked me up in a matter of seconds.

"You're lighter than I thought you'd be." He commented.

"Are you saying I look fat?!" I asked him hysterically.

"Not at all gorgeous." He responded shocking the living out of me.

"Shut up and get closer to them." I mumbled. I could feel my face burning as he just smirked.

"Noona I don't wanna hurt you!~" AO cried sarcastically. "But I hate losing so I'm gonna have to take you down."

"Okay then. Take me down maknae!" I shouted. As AO sent out the first shove, Jun's grip on my thighs tightened. After a while of pushing and shoving between AO and I with no results Jun and King entered the game as well. King didn't hold back as he punched Jun in the gut almost sending him doubling over. I scoffed and reached down, grabbing King by the ear at the same time Jun reached up and tickled AO. Our in-sync teamwork gave us the win as they went down. I cheered as the next team came up to face us. This time we were going up against J-Hyo and E.Den. This round ended rather quickly because J-Hyo was afraid of hurting me. E.Den was pretty mad at the fact that he didn't get to play. The only person that hadn't gone in yet was Rasa who had no partner.

"We should switch partners." The leader suggested.

"Okay here's a solution. Both Rasa and E.Den didn't get to go yet so I'll go with one of them while the other guy picks someone else." I offered.

"Call!" They both shouted.

"Pick who you want." E.Den said.

"Just do kai bai bo." I told them. Soon enough I was on top of E.Den facing King who was on top of Rasa. "If you're trying to redeem yourself from last time don't get too excited 'cuz I'll take you down again." I told King.

"Don't count on it woman." He smirked at me. I huffed and sent out a punch. I could feel the hate radiating off of us in this round.

"I have 10,000 won on King." I heard AO whisper to Jun. Without turning to him, I spoke.

"Is this how you repay your noona for helping you fall asleep?" I asked him.

"Mianhae noona but Woosuk hyung isn't afraid of hitting woman." He told me.

"Arasso but I won't hold back this time." I said directing my statement to King more than the maknae.

"I got 20,000 won on Eun Hee." I heard Jun whisper back to the maknae.

"Gomawo Jun." I told him. "You won't regret it." I said. The whole time I had been dodging and throwing punches. King was playing dirty. I couldn't believe this kid. "Stop cheating!" I shouted. He smirked.

"Oops!" He said slapping me almost making me lose my balance. E.Den had saved me by holding my arms keeping me in place.

"Yah!!" I screamed. I couldn't believe the bastard.

"What can't take a few hits?" He teased me. I growled. That was it. I didn't care that a bunch of people had crowded around the pool to watch us or that some ahjummas were whispering about us. I jumped off of E.Den's shoulders and dove onto King throwing him off of Rasa. We thrashed around in the water beating each other up until the other members pulled us apart. 

"Yah! You two! You're dying the pool red." Rasa yelled at us. "What did I tell you two about fighting with each other?! Both of you, get out of the water. You're done." He ordered. We got out of the pool with our heads down as the crowd that had been watching dispersed. "You two are going to learn to get along. You can start by going grocery shopping together. We need some ramen and banana milk. Your punishment is you have to go in your swim suits. Now run along." Rasa commanded. I was shocked at how much authority he had over the guys that even King seemed to fear him.

"Rasa oppa please let me change." I begged him. He just gave me a cold glare.

"No. This is a lesson for if you guys decide to fight again. Next time I'll make you guys go . Now pali! I want some ramen soon!" King and I grumbled and swore at each other under our breaths as we got our towels to wrap around ourselves. "You can't take those. Leave them here." He told us. We didn't bother arguing with him. I walked ahead of King back into the building and towards the front of it. The second we stepped into the street everyone stared at us. I mean I would too if I saw two kids half and covered in bruises.

"This is so embarrassing and it's all your fault." I hissed at him.

"Says the that decided to tackle me off my partner." He spat back.

"Just shut up. Let's get the we need and go back quick. I'm gonna get a cold." I told him.

"So am I!" He shrieked hysterically. "Come on. There's a little shop not far from here where we can get the stuff. Thank god Rasa only needs ramen and banana milk this time." He said taking my hand and pulling me along. I was too cold and embarrassed to yell at him for it so I just let it slide this time. He pulled me into a convenience store and dragged me as he picked up the stuff we needed to get. When we got to the register it had finally dawned on us that we needed money. "!" He swore quietly.

"Ahjussi please let us go just this time." I begged the middle-aged man behind the counter.

"I don't usually do this but if you do something I like, I'll let you two go." He told me. I thought for a moment before going up to the guy. I hopped up and down, rubbing my hands together.

"Ahjussi please let us go!~ It's so cold and I'm so hungry!~" I whined cutely, rubbing my tummy. He awwed for a second before going poker faced.

"You're gonna have to do better than that." He smirked. I huffed and tried to think of something. 

"Ahjussi!~" I whined again doing a little spin. "Why are you being so mean?!" I asked him.

"You gotta show me something first." He said again. I groaned. I knew what he wanted. *ing e....*

"Forget about it you creepy ahj-" King jumped in but was cut off by someone slamming some money down on the counter. I gasped when I saw who it was.

"Sir I could sue you for ual harassment." The guy told the man. He grabbed our items off the counter and handed them to me. "Let's go." He growled grabbing my hand and pulling me away. Once we were outside I jumped on him.

"I missed you so much Mimi!" I told him giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Girl what are you wearing in public?" He asked me.

"It was a dare. We were at the pool when we lost the dare." I told him.

"You have a pool where you live?! Sounds like you're better off than you were living with us." He said. "I'm so sorry for what we did to you." He said.

"It wasn't you. It was the others." I told him.

"But still I couldn't do anything." He said frowning.

"Don't worry about it." I told him. "I'm doing fine with my new friends." 

"Is he one of them?" Zhoumi motioned to King with his thumb with a look of distaste on his face. Wow imagine if I told him I lived with him. I punched him slightly.

"Yes and he's really nice." I told the taller man, lying through my teeth. I saw him eye the bruises on my body. He pulled me closer to whisper in my ear.

"He's not abusing you right?" He asked me, eyeing King who was standing behind me. I pulled away and punched him again. 

"Aniyo Mimi! I was just practicing my dancing and fell a few times." I told him.

"Just be careful hun 'cuz I might not be there to save your form a creepy e next time. I'll visit you sometimes when I can. Give me your address." He told me.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." I told him softly. "It's for the best."

"Oh yeah that's fine." Zhoumi said awkwardly laughing it off. "Well I gotta get back to practice now but watch out for yourself Hee." He told me.

"I will. Bye Mimi." I said. He nodded and hugged me one last time before jogging off towards the SM dorms.

"Is he one of those flower boys?" King asked after he left. I nodded still a little stunned by seeing the Chinese man. "Was he your boyfriend?"

"No just a close friend." I told him. He nodded and walked closer to me as we headed back to our place. *I can't believe this is all happening? I was starting to forget about them already but why did you have to show up Mimi. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you the address but it's for your own good and everyone elses as well. Please forget about me Mimi. I can't believe this is what we've come to but it has to be this way. Duì bu qǐ Mimi. Duì bu qǐ.*