Mianhae

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)
"Oppa jebal?!" I whined. He looked at me weirdly as I pouted at him trying to get him to give into my desires. I wrapped my arms around his waist, giving him the puppy dog eyes.
 
"You're 21. You can't be acting like a child anymore. Stop it!" He told me, trying to pry my arms away from his waist.
 
"Oppa waeyo?!?" I shrieked as he backed away from me.
 
"Cuz I don't do aegyo. Girl are you good? You running a high fever or something? You should know me of all people will never do aegyo." He said.
 
"That's why you of all people should do it! Come on just do gwiyomi for me! Or buing buing?! Oppa please I'm so bored!" I begged him, tugging on his sleeve.
 
"KIM EUN HEE! STOP ACTING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD!" He yelled at me, looking frustrated.
 
" you Kim Heechul!" I spat at him and my heels.
 
"Yah watch your ing mouth!" He yelled after me. I stuck my tongue out at him before slamming the bedroom door shut. *Aish* I sighed and jumped on the bed by the window. I thought things were finally going good after everything that had happened but I must've really been cursed when I was a child.
 
"Screw you Heechul!" I hissed in the direction of my boyfriend who was probably fuming in the living room. After we got together everyone was kind of suprised. It took a while for them to get used to us being all lovey dovey around each other. Heechul was my way of forgetting about what had happened in the last year or so. Every time I think about Teen Top and B2ST it brings tears to my eyes. Though every time I think about UKISS and INFINITE I feel regret. I wonder what it would have been like if I had never become an assassin. What would've happened if I had turned down their offer. I'd probably still be with Sungmin. Heechul and I would still be only best friends. I also would've never met those wonderful people I had called family for awhile.
 
"Mianhae Teen Top and B2ST." I whispered. I would be lying if I said my actions didn't haunt me. I still couldn't believe some of those boys were dead. I thought I had settled everything when I finished off UKISS and INFINITE and left Teen Top and B2ST that letter. Something was still bothering me though. *Do I really believe that UKISS and INFINITE didn't make it out? Do I really believe that Teen Top and B2ST will just stay still?* I hoped they would. So far it's been a few months since all if it's happened. If they weren't going to give up on me they surely would've done something by now. *Right?*
 
"DINNER IS READY!! EVERYBODY GET IN HERE!!" Leeteuk screamed from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at the umma-like leader but I still got up and obeyed his orders. On my way there I ran into someone I really didn't want to talk to right now. I avoided all eye contact with him and continued on my way down.
 
"Eun Hee." He said. As much as I wanted to ignore him, I stopped to hear him out.
 
"What?" I asked him but didn't look back.
 
"Why are you still like this?"
 
"Like what?"
 
"Hee you know what I'm talking about!" He raised his voice slightly.
 
"Because you turned your back on  me when I needed you. You think we can actually go back to normal?" I told him.
 
"Shouldn't I be the one that's mad at you?! You cheated on me with that Niel guy and now you're going out with Heechul. Which one of us do you think should be mad?!" He screamed. My eyes watered as he mentioned Niel. "You know what? You should just go back to Niel. You seemed to love him much more than any of us!!" He yelled at me. The tears that I had been holding in rushed down my face. He had finally crossed the line. I punched him in the face.
 
"I can't go back to him! You know why? BECAUSE HE'S DEAD. HE DIED. HE ING DIED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!" I shouted at him. Sungmin looked at me with wide eyes.
 
"Oh god Hee I'm so sorry. I didn't know-" He said but I punched him again.
 
" you Sungmin!" I screamed and ran towards the front door. The other members rushed to us trying to see what happened but I just pushed past them and ran out the door. I slammed it behind me and ran into the elevator down the hall. The second it hit the lobby floor I sprinted out of it and out of the building. The cold night air hit me causing me to regret wearing such skimpy pajamas.
 
" my life." I hissed as I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I just ran. *What a cliche?* I scoffed and kept running. When I finally stopped I looked around and sighed. I was in a children's park. I went over to the swings and sat on one of them. I swung myself higher and higher into the air. *Now if only I could fly away from my past....* As I kept swinging I thought about everything from my "parents" to Ryeowook to Heechul to Ricky and Chunji.
 
*Chunji......* I wanted to cry when I thought about him. Ricky and me had gotten pretty close as well but it was Chunji that had taken my heart. I felt bad knowing that I had feelings for another guy when I was with Heechul. Suddenly it hit me. The reason why I was suffering the most *L.Joe.....* The realization finally hit me.
 
*My favorite oppa is dead.* I had still thought that he was among the living Teen Top members but no, it was only Ricky, Chunji, and Changjo left. *L.Joe....* I stopped the swing and ran over to the slide. I hid under it and brought my face into my knees. I sobbed and sobbed, occasionally kicking up the dirt. I cried for all of the Teen Top and B2ST members that had died during the mission. I even cried for the INFINITE members I took out. I felt like . I didn't even realize it had started raining until the ground under me got wet.
 
*Of course. It always has to ing rain. My whole life is a fricking cliche!* I got up and brushed the dirt off my . I headed towards the main road and started walking. Once again I didn't know where I was going. 
 
"What the am I doing?" I asked myself. I was depressed, cold, wet, broken, and all alone. 
 
"Hee?" Someone called. I turned around to see who had called me. I gasped at the person standing in front of me.
 
*Am I hallucinating? I must be running a high fever 'cuz I'm starting to see things.* I rubbed my eyes but he was still there.
 
"Hee hurry I don't have much time." He told me. I hurried over to him.
 
"Are you really here oppa?" I asked him with tears in my eyes. He nodded.
 
"Only for a little while but I'm here." He said. My eyes watered as he wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him tight afraid that if I didn't hold onto him he'd disappear right then and there.
 
"Wae oppa?! Why did you have to leave me?!?" I sobbed in his arms. He patted my back softly like he used to do.
 
"I'm sorry Hee. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you like I promised." He told me. It sounded like he was crying as well. I pulled back a little and wiped away the tears that were falling down his beautiful face.
 
"Aniyo oppa I'm sorry. Oppa I loved you so much! Why did you have to leave me?" I hit him lightly.
 
"Mianhae Hee. I'm so sorry but I love you and I want you to move on with your life. Forget about us. Pretend like you never even met us. Go back to your normal life with Super Junior. Promise me you won't live in the past!" He begged me.
 
"I promise oppa!" I told him. "Please stay. Don't leave oppa. Jebal!!!" I screamed in frustration. He shook me by my shoulders making me look him in the eyes.
 
"Mianhae but I have to leave. Oppa is really sorry he couldn't protect you. Live a good life Hee. Forget about all of it. Annyeong." He said pulling away. I shook uncontrollably, tears running down my face faster than Niagara Falls.
 
"A-a-annyeong." I managed to choke out. He planted a long, soft kiss on my lips before smiling at me one more time and disappearing. My legs gave out on me as I crumpled to the ground in a pathetic mess. *Mianhae......L.Joe oppa.*That was the last thing I remembered before passing out.