Earthquake

Officially Insane (Sequel to: I'm Not Exactly Miss Simple Either...More Like Crazy)

Here's a double update because I won't be here tomorrow. All my regular readers know that I always update daily unless I'm in the hospital or dead. Also if I know I'm not going to be on I give you guys a double update. Here you go. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I came to, my senses came rushing back to me. I was suddenly aware that I wasn't wet or cold anymore. There was heat radiating around me and I could hear distant voices. I groaned as I moved my neck from side to side.

"SHE'S AWAKE!!!" I heard someone shriek in my ear. I jumped at the sudden proximity of the voice. My eyes finally snapped open as I looked around the room. I saw three blurry faces hovering above me. *I could almost swear they look like-* When my vision cleared I gasped. *This can't be true. Why am I here?!*
 
"Welcome back Hee." The first boy said.
 
"B-b-bwo-oh?" I stuttered. First the shock of seeing L.Joe now seeing them. It was all too much. "I must be on something....." I muttered to myself.
 
"Nope you're completely fine. Just in a little shock. It's actually us!" The first boy spoke again. 
 
"I'm ing hallucinating....." I mumbled.
 
"Get out of my way." A harsh voice snapped. I looked at the second boy who had shoved the first one out of the way.
 
"You're unbelievable. After everything we went through, you had the balls to leave. I give you credit . I never knew a person could be so heartless." He screamed at me. I shriveled back into the couch I was lying on.
 
"Mianhae." I whispered.
 
"Leave her alone." The third boy, who had been quite up until now, said.
 
"Hyung she just woke up. Is this what a reunion is supposed to be like?" The first boy asked his hyung.
 
"I don't care. I want an explanation. Why did you leave us?" The second boy asked me. I sighed and told them the whole story. I told the three boys about UKISS and INFINITE. I left out the part about wanting to finish them off as well though. I also told them about what had just happened. By the time I was done, I was about to pass out again from the emotional stress.
 
"Mianhae." The second boy said to me.
 
"I missed you too Chunji." I told him sarcastically.
 
"Yayyy you're back Hee!" Ricky jumped up and down.
 
"Nice to see you again." Changjo said, smiling softly.
 
"I'm sorry about leaving guys. I couldn't do it anymore." I told them. I finally looked at my surroundings, realizing we weren't in the old house anymore. "I can't believe they're actually gone." I said. They knew what I was talking about.
 
"Yeah it's hard to believe. It was so empty around the house without them." Changjo said.
 
"We couldn't bear to part with the house because it has too many memories but it was too painful living there so we sold the property." Chunji told me sadly.
 
"So B2ST left when you came back?" I asked.
 
"Yeah they went back to their dorms as soon as we got back to Korea." Ricky told me.
 
"Are you guys still assassins?" I asked them.
 
"Nope we quit." Ricky told me.
 
"How did you guys deal with the fans about the missing members?" I asked. I was really curious as to what they would tell the media and their fans.
 
"Okay so B2ST said that Hyunseung and Kikwang left the group. UKISS' agency said they disbanded. INFINITE disbanded too. Teen Top also disbanded as well. Everyone's fans were really upset. We caused quite an earthquake in the Kpop world. It can't be helped though." Chunji explained to me. Something was bothering me in the back of my mind. *Do I really believe that all of UKISS and INFINITE dead? Of course not but I won't say anything for now.*
 
"Oh god I'm so sorry guys." I said.
 
"No problem. Being an idol was way too tiring. It's actually kinda nice to live like a normal person anyway." Changjo told me. I smiled at them sadly. *Wait a minute....* 
 
"So how did you find me?" I asked them.
 
"We were coming back from the store when we saw someone on the ground. When we got closer we realized it was you so we brought you back here. We live right next to the SM dorms now." Ricky told me. I just nodded.
 
"Here have some soup." Changjo said to me in that gentle tone of his. I hadn't even realized that he had left and came back. I nodded and took the bowl from him.
 
"Gomawo." I whispered and took a sip.
 
"So.......wanna tell us why you passed out in the street." Chunji urged me.
 
"I already did. I saw L.Joe oppa. We talked a little but then he had to go." I said.
 
"Oh that's kinda weird." Ricky said.
 
"Believe it or not. It happened. I guess I passed out from the shock of seeing him. We were really close." I told them. 
 
"We'll miss them all. It's a shame we had to lose people." Changjo said quietly. 
 
"Well it's all over now right? Oppa told me to move on and forget about the past. Even though I met you guys again, let's forget about the past like he said." I said.
 
"L.Joe?" Chunji asked me. I nodded.
 
"You want to forget about us?" Ricky asked me. I smiled and ruffled his hair. He crossed his arms and pouted.
 
"It's too late to forget about you guys but let's try to forget about the events of the past. Arasso?" I said.
 
"Arasso!" The three boys responded.
 
"So what are you going to do now Hee?" Chunji asked me. I looked down and shrugged.
 
"I kind of ran out of Suju's dorm. They must be worried about me but I'm afraid to go back." I told them.
 
"You can just stay with us. It may look like a small apartment but we each have our own rooms!" Ricky told me excitedly. I smiled at him. *He still acts like a choding huh?* 
 
"I really can't intrude on you guys again. Besides you each have your own rooms." I told them.
 
"You can room with one of us!" They all screamed simultaneously. I was a little suprised that Changjo was volunteering as well. Even though we had became friends we still weren't as close as me and the others had been.
 
"Just until tomorrow morning alright?" I said.
 
"Yeah!" They all cheered but stopped as soon as they started.
 
"But who are you gonna room with Hee?" Ricky asked me. They all turned to me obviously waiting for my answer. 
 
"Changjo." I immediately said.
 
"Bwoh?!" The other two said, shocked that they weren't chosen.
 
"I'm tired let's go Hee." Changjo held out his hand for me. I put the now empty soup bowl down on the table and bowed. Changjo told his hyungs to take care of the dishes before pulling me away.
 
"Night oppas." I waved cutely to the two boys who were still frozen in their spots due to my decision.
 
"Okay so here's my new room. Well you were never in my old one either so come on in." He told me. When I stepped into the room, I was suprised. I didn't expect his room to be so neat or him to be this nice.
 
"It's so clean." I commented. He nodded.
 
"I like to keep my stuff organized." He said.
 
"That's nice." I told him. "Hey, by the looks of these clothes I'm wearing, they're yours right?" I asked him, motioning to the clothes I had woken up in.
 
"Mianhae. I hope you don't mind. We had to get you out of your clothes before you got sick. I washed and dried them for you so you can wear them tomorrow morning." He told me. *I'm not even going to bother asking who changed me....*
 
"Gomawo." I told him. He nodded and went into the bathroom. When he was done, he motioned for me to go. I finished quickly and came out.
 
"Okay so you can have my bed. I'll sleep on the floor. Goodnight." He said, grabbing a blanket out of his closet. As he got ready to lay down, I grabbed his arm.
 
"Nonsense. If anyone's sleeping on the floor it's me." I grabbed the blanket and pushed him towards his bed.
 
"I can't let you do that. How about we both sleep on the bed?" He said.
 
"Only if you don't mind." I told him.
 
"Not at all. Come on." He pulled me towards his bed. He pulled back the covers and we both slid under. We kept our distance to keep it from getting awkward.
 
"Thank you for everything Changjo." I said after he turned off the light.
 
"No problem Hee. Even though we aren't extremely close we're still friends right?" He asked me.
 
"Of course." I said.
 
"Sleep well." He told me before turning his back to me.
 
"You too." I said before slipping farther under his covers and getting comfortable. I let out a small sigh of satisfaction. I finally felt relaxed after a long night of one frustration after another My thoughts started wandering again though.
 
*Gomawo L.Joe oppa. I'll never forget you but I won't live in the past either. Saranghae oppa. Rest in piece.......*