66

Worlds Collide

 

 

 

“Shenme?” Kris’s eyes widened as they stepped in the club. Jungah bit her lip.

“I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to get into deeper trouble.” She replied.

“But still you could have just told him the truth.”

“It’s still too early, and you know.” She shuddered lightly. Kris didn’t reply as they sat down in their booth.

“Jungie!” Chanyeol was grinning as he walked to them.

“Oppa, what about Kim Jongin?” She asked as Chanyeol sat down with them.

“He’s here, somewhere.”

“Playing?” She mused.

“As always.”

The waiter went to their table and served the drinks.

Jungah glanced at Kris, she knew he wasn’t in the mood. She winced, she shouldn’t have told him anything.

“Agung?” Jungah asked as she stepped in the old man’s study.

“Come here, sit down, mei.”

She nodded and took the seat across her grandfather.

“I know I did you wrong, mei.”

“Agung, let’s not talk about that.” She shook her head.

“That is why, I asked around, you haven’t been seeing anyone lately. Such a beautiful young lady like you, should be going out.”

Jungah tried to smile at the same time suppress her horror.

“That’s why agung set dates for you.”

“Huh?!”

“Why? Are you seeing someone lately?” The old man smiled.

Jungah shook her head.

“But agung-”

“Then it’s set then. I’ll ask your secretary to remind you.”

Jungah bit her and lip glanced at Kris again, he was looking at his drink.

“You look stressed.” Kai’s deep voice disturbed her thoughts.

She felt Kris hand on the small of her back.

“I need to take a call, will you be okay here?” He asked. She nodded, then he stood up and left.

Chanyeol and Kai’s brows rose and looked at her.

“You fought?” Chanyeol asked. Kai grinned.

“I knew it! He’s your boyfriend!” He boomed.

“Shut up, Jongin.”

Jungah leaned on the table.

“Agung set me up on a few blind dates.” She said. Kai smirked.

“Then?”

“He asked me if I was seeing someone, I didn’t…well they don’t actually know about me and Kris so~ ”

“Ah, so in a way you said yes to those dates. That’s just fantastic babe.” Kai commented. Jungah glared at him.

“Why would you do that Jungie?” Chanyeol frowned.

“I don’t know oppa.”

Then Kai stood up and pulled her up.

“Get out.”

“Mwo?”

“Talk to him, he’s outside.”

“Kai.” She whined.

“Ya, how would you feel if you were in his shoes? It’s like you denied him, babe.”

“How secure he must have felt.” Chanyeol sighed.

Jungah eyed the two.

“We’re being serious, Jungie. I know…you didn’t mean it, but surely, he feels bad.”

“And don’t forget the fact that you’re always surrounded by males, Jungah. Kris would feel…bad if you started denying him to agung.”

“Why are you two-”

“Don’t start. Just make the guy feel that you love him.” Kai said as he started to push her towards the exit doors.

 

Jungah stepped out of the place and looked around.

“Where is he?” She muttered, she heard a bunch of men whistled as she passed. She shook her head and started to get her phone from her purse, then she was blocked.

“Where are you going, pretty agasshi?”

“Somewhere.” She replied as she tried to walk past him. The guy chuckled and reached for her wrist. Jungah winced as the man pulled her back.

“Let me go, you stink.” She winced.

“I like you.” He grinned, Jungah tried to pull away, then the man’s hand was pried off from her wrist then she was facing Kris’s back.

“She said let go.” Kris’s voice was quiet. The man swallowed as he assessed all 188 centimeters of Kris, then he scurried away. Jungah exhaled. Kris faced her.

“Why did you come out?” He asked.

“I was…looking for you.”

“Hm?”

“I know I should have told agung, but…” She sighed and pouted. Kris smiled.

“Does that work on Luhan?” He mused.

“I’m being serious.” She whined.

“You should have, anyway, being the honest person that I am,”

“When I first met you I had no idea you would be a talker.”

Kris smiled and took her hand.

“Ma called earlier, we have this party this weekend, can you come?”

“Am I forgiven?” She asked.

“You think I can stay mad at you?”

Jungah smiled cheekily.

“Can you come, Xi Feilin?”

“How about no.”

“Then go ahead with your blind dates.” Kris shrugged, Jungah laughed.

“Wu Yifan.” She mused.

“Seriously, I cant believe we’re having this talk.” She chuckled. Then she stopped in front of him.

“Despite the fact that I only have guy friends, and I’m pretty much sure you don’t feel so good about that, I’m here, right?” She asked.

“I mean, I didn’t go racing with Yongguk, or messing around with Chanyeol or back inside the club watching Kai flirt…I’m here. With you.” She nodded.

She smiled.

“Just don’t let this get into your head.” She warned. Kris smiled then he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips on hers. Jungah smiled and closed her eyes.

“Chanyeol, I can understand, but I don’t like that Kai guy.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++