14

Worlds Collide

 

“What are we having?” Tao asked as they settled down on their table. They were inside a popular Chinese restaurant at Gangnam area.

“I want beef noodles and a dimsum platter.” Jungah grinned. Luhan and nodded and called the waiter.

“What if Agung finds out about what you did earlier?” Lay turned to his cousin.

“I’ll tell him the truth, I made a bet with Han Seungwoo, besides that guy will back out.” She grinned.

“I need to use the restroom.”

“That personality.” Lay shook his head as they watched Jungah make her way towards the restroom. Tao grinned.

“She’s right, ge. I’m pretty sure she won’t get into trouble.”

“She’s always in trouble.” Luhan smiled.

Kris nodded.

“Right, about that new project-”

“Kris oppa? Luhan oppa?”

 

“It’s you guys!” The young lady smiled at them, Luhan frowned and looked away. Kris didn’t move.

“Haera.” Lay blinked and looked at Tao.

“It’s been such a long time, are you here out to eat?” Haera smiled at them.

“It’s a restaurant, what should they be doing?” A voice asked from behind her.

Tao looked at Feilin, she was looking at Haera.

“Oppa, then can I join you guys?”

“You guys know her?” Jungah looked at Kris.

“I’m sorry, Haera. But you can’t. Jungah, sit down.” Luhan looked at her. Jungah blinked and sat down.

“I just wanted to-”

“Just go.” Kris said flatly and leaned back on his chair. Jungah’s brows rose as she felt the atmosphere on the table change. Then she looked at the girl.

“This might be rude, but will you please leave?” Jungah stood up, she was slightly towering over Haera.

“Who are you to say that to me?” Haera balked at her.

“I’m your Luhan oppa’s sister, please…go to your table.”

 

 

They ate quietly, occasionally Lay and Tao would chat with Feilin, but Luhan and Kris didn’t utter a word. Jungah had a feeling that Haera caused their discomfort. She frowned as Luhan asked for the bill.

“I’m starting next week.” She said, Luhan looked up and smiled.

“That’s good to hear, mei.”

She grunted.

“Look, if that girl is just going to dampen your mood and yours,” She glanced at Kris.

“You two might as well leave us three.”

Kris stared at her icily.

“The glares wont work, Li Jiaheng.” She scratched the back of her neck and stood up.

“Can we drop by a pastry shop or something?”

 

 

“I…can’t believe she’s back.” Luhan muttered as they watch Tao and Jungah walked towards a pastry shop. Lay glanced at Kris.

“Ge, are you okay?” He asked, Luhan looked at Kris.

“What are you talking about?” Kris managed to chuckle.

“Kris-”

“Luhan, it’s okay. Don’t be bothered about it.” Kris shrugged at them and followed the two.

Lay and Luhan watched as Kris walked towards the shop.

“This is going to be uncomfortable.” Luhan sighed.

 

 

“What are you having?” Jungah asked as Kris entered the shop, then he noticed a lot of youngsters staring at her. He glanced at Feilin’s get up.

“Can you order some water from me?” Kris told her.

“Just that?”

Kris nodded, then he shrugged off his cardigan.

“And this.” He tossed the clothing to her.

Jungah was about to protest, but Kris just sent her a steely look.

“Wear it, Feilin.”

She made a face and wrapped it around her waist.

“I always end up following your orders.” She grumbled, Kris just smiled at her and made his way towards their table.

Jungah was speaking with the cashier when she felt Luhan lean his chin on her shoulder.

“What do you want, Luhan?” Jungah asked, ignoring the cashier who was know eyeing her older brother dreamily.

“Dark chocolate cupcake.” Luhan replied, Jungah nodded and took Luhan’s wallet from his coat pocket.

“Something bothering you, Lulu?”

Luhan shook his head and steered her towards the table.

“I’ll take the food, just sit down with the others.”

Jungah nodded, but then her brows furrowed.

 

“Haera.” She murmured.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++