4

Worlds Collide

 

“A brunch?” Jungah sat up from her bed, she had just woken up.

“Shi, I’ll text you the address, come over, mei.” Luhan said from the other line.

Jungah rubbed her eyes and pressed her phone closer to her ear.

“What is that event for?”

“It’s a fundraising event for homeless dogs, I’m giving you an hour, mei.”

Jungah grumbled and went down from her bed to shower.

 

 

Luhan smiled politely as some socialite ladies smiled at them, Kris was holding to his flute of champagne not bothering to greet the girls who were eyeing them. Yixing was calmly looking around while enjoying drink.

“What about mei mei?” Lay asked Luhan.

“I told her to come, I think she’s going to be a little late.”

“About your mei mei, did she study here?” Kris asked.

“Until elementary but then high school to university she studied in California.” Luhan nodded.

Kris nodded, that explained why Jungah was so casual and spoke English well.

“I have a feeling, Kris ge and mei won’t get along.” Yixing mused, even Luhan smiled.

“Kris ge’s vision of ladies they should be quiet and demure. Prim and proper.” Lay poked his chest, Kris ignored the younger male.

“It’s true.” Luhan chuckled.

 

 

Jungah stepped in the place, and people stared at her or her getup. She was wearing an oversized Givenchy Rottweiler shirt that reached her calves, disco shorts and white Nike sneakers, her Celine purse hung on her arm as she looked around.

 

Then two ladies clad in cocktail dresses stepped in front of her with cold expressions on their faces.

“You must have lost your way, the kitchen help shouldn’t pass here.” They snickered at her. Jungah gave them an unamused stare, then she walked past them.

The girls turned and were about to storm after her, but then they saw Luhan call her over.

“Mei!” Luhan smiled at her.

Kris shook his head as he saw the whole scene unfold, the two girls walked towards them.

“Luhan-ssi, you know her?”

Jungah smirked and looked at her cousin.

“She’s my younger sister.” Luhan replied politely.

“Not that is any of your business.” Jungah muttered, Kris bit back a smile.

“Oh, you must be Xi Feilin, right?” One girl smiled up to her, Jungah shook her head at her.

“It’s already enough you know my name, I don’t need to know yours.”

Lay bit back his snort, Luhan turned to his sister and gave her a look.

The two girls stared at her in bewilderment then they stepped away.

“Seriously, mei, you have the best social skills.” Luhan said.

“Ge, girls like them aren’t worth of one’s social skills, they judge too quickly.” She shook her head.

Then Luhan bent down and slowly pulled up the shirt’s hem.

“Are you even wearing something underneath?” He asked, Lay bent down beside him. Then Lay pointed to her shorts.

Kris stared at his friends in utter horror.

“There, ge. Shorts.” Lay nodded.

“But those are too short.” The two men stood up straightly.

“You call them shorts for a reason.” Jungah rolled her eyes.

“Those are shorts?” Luhan asked again.

“What do you think ge?” Lay shook his head. Jungah grinned and wrapped one arm around her brother.

Kris grew amused because of the three.

“Unless you call them pants right?” Lay blinked. Jungah chuckled.

“Kris-ssi?” A girl approached them.

Jungah glanced at Kris.

“We met a few days ago, but I forgot to ask your phone number.” She smiled sweetly. Jungah leaned on her brother and shook her head while trying to hid her smile.

“It’s 911.”

Kris bit back his smile as he caught what Jungah said.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++