13

Worlds Collide

 

 

Jungah was dressed in a pair of denim cutoffs and a loose Givenchy tee as she slipped down from her car. A big crowd was already gathered at the track.

“Himnae.” Himchan bumped fists with her.

A purple Skyline stopped right across them, Seungwoo got down from the vehicle and smirked at her.

“He’s very arrogant.” Himchan spat.

“Let’s wipe that smirk off his face later.” Jungah grinned.

 

Kris stood beside Luhan, Tao and Lay as they observed the crowd. They could see Jungah chatting with Himchan and Yongguk.

“You guys are really letting her do this?” Tao asked.

“It’s what she wants.” Luhan nodded.

“What if she loses? That guy will definitely marry her.” Tao made a face as Seungwoo stepped towards Jungah.

“She’s my sister, she’ll find a way to get what she wants.” Luhan smiled, Lay just frowned.

“I don’t want that guy as an in-law.” He shuddered. Kris kept quiet and just watched as Jungah check her car and slip in. Then she slipped off again and jogged to them.

Luhan smiled and took her arm.

“Good luck, mei.”

“If I win this, I’ll work for the company, if not…” Jungah smiled and handed Luhan a set of photos.

“What is this?”

“That Seungwoo guy loves to deal drugs. Those are proof.” She smirked.

“It’s a sure win for you then, mei.” Lay blinked.

“Of course, this is just a formality, besides who loves a good challenge?” She mused before leaving the four.

“Jie jie’s very smart.”

Kris smiled and just shook his head.

“She just wants him to suffer.”

 

 

Jungah smirked as she slowly stepped on the pedal and glanced at Seungwoo, who was already inside his car.

“3!”

Jungah’s smile deepened.

“2!”

“1!”

People howled as the two supercars sped away in full speed, loud screeching of tires and engines roaring could be heard.

“You won’t really let her marry that man, right?” Kris asked as they watched the two cars race.

“No, I had something planned, but it seems that I won’t need it now.” Luhan smiled.

It was already two minutes in the race and it was very clear who was going to win.

 

Seungwoo hissed as he slammed the door of his car and marched towards Jungah.

But he was blocked by two tall figures.

“What do you want with her?” Tao asked.

Kris just stared at him expressionlessly.

“You lost, Han.” Jungah appeared from behind.

“You! The deal-”

“Do whatever you want, just don’t cause trouble.” She smiled.

“I will tell people how you are, you’re manipulative, cunning and-”

“Just stop, Han Seungwoo, you kind of sound whiney and bitter.” She shook her head and walked in front of him.

“Men like you aren’t even deserving to be called as men.”

“How dare you-” He raised his arm, but someone held him back.

“She’s one of us, buddy. If you want to hurt her, why don’t you hit one if us first?” Yongguk looked at him squarely.

Jungah shook her head and shrugged.

Then she turned towards Kris and Tao.

“I’m free!” She chuckled and jumped up and down. Kris just stared at her.

“You’re not being happy and joyous.” She made a face at him, Tao chuckled and hugged Jungah briefly.

“Congrats, jie, you were really cool out there.”

“Thanks, di.” She grinned back.

“Luhan?” She called and looked around.

“Yes, mei?” Luhan appeared from behind her.

“Let’s get something to eat!” She chirped and pressed her palms together.

“Wa, she’s like a ray of sunshine when she’s not being Jungah.” Lay grinned and pinched her cheek.

 

“I want dimsum!”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++