59

Worlds Collide

 

Luhan looked at his palms, then he patted his sister’s head.

“We met at college, back then…..we didn’t know how she really was.”

“You mean, user? Fraud?” Jungah looked at her brother.

Luhan eyed her warily.

“A ?” Jungah tilted her head.

“Then, after graduation, Kris and her started dating.” Luhan continued, ignoring her statement.

“Kris and I, both of us were just starting to work for the business, then one time, mei, she…went to my office.”

Jungah nodded.

“Haera told me…she..had feelings for me.”

“Ew.”

“Then, I told her that it wasn’t’ right, Kris and her were seeing each other and that I only see her as a friend.”

“A friend no more.”

“She wanted to kiss me…then Kris came into my office.”

“Don’t continue ge, I can guess what happens from there.” Jungah shook her head.

Luhan smiled and squeezed her hand.

“Thank you, mei. For….being…hard headed and conniving.” Luhan chuckled.

“A sister’s got to do what she’s got to do, by the way when will I get out of this hell hole?”

 

 

“I’m….moving back?” Jungah’s brows rose as Lay pulled over in front of the Xi household.

“Of course.” Luhan stated. The three were riding a black Hummer, Jungah slid down from the vehicle with ease. It was the result of her two weeks therapy while nagging her doctor.

“Do you actually expect that I’d allow you to live alone?” Luhan asked as he picked up her bags.

“Quite so. Is agung home?”

Lay smiled.

“Actually, he left yesterday, he’s…guilty mei. He’ll be back this weekend.”

“That’s a waste, it would have been nice to tell him “I told you so.”.”

“Come on, Feilin.” Luhan walked towards the front door, Jungah nodded then she turned back to the car.

“Since when did we do the whole big cars thing?” Jungah jutted her lips toward the vehicle.

“That,” Luhan bit his lip. Lay chuckled and went inside the house.

“Agung bought that for you.”

“What?!”

“Ever since that accident, he said that you needed something more….sturdy.”

“You mean bulky? That’s a metal box.”

“You have to admit though, mei. It’s…quite…”

“I know, badass. I’ll take it.”

 

 

“What?” Daehyun chuckled. Chanyeol shook his head.

“Wait, so the whole time, Jungah was under therapy, he only came to see her twice?” Himchan asked in an amused tone.

“Right, I heard from Luhan.” Yongguk nodded.

“Is he even planning to win her heart or something?” Youngjae shook her head.

“It’s going to a bumpy ride.” Zelo grinned.

“But noona, she’s always been so sure of herself, this might help her.” Jongup nodded.

“Right, but Kris is going to have a difficult time.”

 

Feilin smiled to herself as she stopped in front of Himchan’s family-owned restaurant. She wanted to surprise her friends before anything else. She was about to push the glass doors when she noticed a familiar figure, dining together with a young lady inside.

“Wu Yifan?” She blinked.

Her eyes darted to the girl who nodding along as they chatted. Jungah blinked.

“Jungie?” Himchan appeared behind her.

“Finally!” Himchan chuckled as he enveloped her in a hug. Jungah stole one last glance at Kris and the lady then she smiled at Himchan.

“Can you gather the guys for some pizza?”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++