51

Worlds Collide

 

 

Chanyeol sighed in relief as they saw the familiar Bugatti pull over a few meters away from the party, there was a huge party happening at the track.

“Finally.” Youngjae murmured, then all of them blinked as Kris slid down from the dirver’s seat.

“She actually let someone drive for her.” Yongguk mused, the others just chuckled.

“Told you so, hyung. Noona’s different when that guy’s around.”

 

“Always in attendance.” Daehyun grinned as Himchan bumped fists with Jungah.

“I know.” She grinned back, Chanyeol glanced at Kris.

“There’s a party?” She asked.

“There is, races start later.” Yongguk nodded.

“I’m going to get something to eat.” Jungah stated as she made her way towards the crowd, Kris’s eyes followed her as she left.

tumblr_inline_mppbkeksx91rcc0nq.gif

Jongup and Zelo stood up.

“Noona! Let’s go together!”

 

“Don’t worry, she’s safe.” Yongguk stated, Kris just stared at them blankly.

“You like Jungah, don’t you?” Chanyeol perked up. Kris almost choked. The others smiled knowingly.

“Let’s talk about that later, but there’s something serious we need to discuss about.” Daehyun stood up.

“About what?” Kris asked as he walked over to where Daehyun had set a folder and some papers.

“You know why Jungah’s acting up again?”

“She had a fight with Luhan.” Kris stated.

Chanyeol shook his head.

“For Jungah, whatever it takes as long as what she knows is right, she will always insist on it, but this time…she’s..angry.” Chanyeol bit his lip.

“I don’t know how to explain it, but the old her is back.”

Kris frowned and glanced at the crowd.

“Can I ask you something?” Chanyeol turned to the older male.

“Do you still like that other lady?”

“Why do you ask?”

“Because the reason why Jungah never told you her plan, she thinks that you still have feelings for that other person.”

Kris shook his head.

“Plan?..What plan?”

“Honestly speaking, her plan backfired, ever since she fought with Luhan.” Youngjae spoke up.

“Weeks ago, I discovered that Kwon Haera was paying a reporter to spread rumors about Jungah.”

“From those photos of her partying, her past with Chanyeol and more negative thigns about her. It was all Haera.”

“She was trying to destroy Jungie, but it stopped when she started acting nice towards Haera and accepted her as Luhan’s fiancé.”

Kris grew quiet.

“Actually, Luhan hyung got mad at her because he suspected Jungah, but that time, she was just so angry. Jungah’s very expressive.” Chanyeol frowned.

“….But, why are you telling me all these?”

Yongguk smiled at him.

“Because, you’re the only person she’s interacting with normally.”

“So please, try to talk her out of whatever she’s thinking. I’m scared she’ll return to her old self again.”

 

“I heard you’re quite known here.” A young male walked up to Jungah. Zelo and Jongup tensed.

“I never heard of you.” Jungah turned to him.

“I know, that’s why I’m offering a race.” He smirked.

“What’s in it?” Jungah leaned forward. The male eyed her up and down hungrily.

“The loser gets to strip.”

Jungah snorted.

“Noona, I don’t-”

“Noona, no-”

“Deal.”

 

“Hyung!” Zelo panted as he halted in front of the guys.

“Junhong-ah, what’s wrong?” Himchan asked.

“It’s noona,”

Kris looked up.

“She…..race, again. Loser will strip all…clothes.” Zelo breathed.

Kris bolted up and ran towards the crowd.

 

Jungah smirked as she stopped right behind the red line, she turned to her right and smirked at her opponent.

“Shouldn’t you be backing down now?” He called.

“Me or you?” She grinned back, then she felt a hand reach for her wrist.

“What are you doing?”

“It’s a race, now step aside and watch.”

“You plan to go around later?” It took a lot of effort for Kris not to yell.

“Hell no. But I’m pretty sure, I’ll win.”

“You’re being reckless, switch to Feilin now.”

“Too late, she already left.” Jungah said as she started to rev up the engine.

“Step aside.” One of the males approached Kris. Jungah looked up and smiled at him.

“Wish me luck, Wu Yifan.”

 

Kris’s stomach coiled as she watched the two cars speed against each other.

“What came into her head? Stripping?” Yongguk shook his head.

There were so many things running in Kris’s mind. Jungah, he knew she was having a difficult time ever since, but she acted like everything was okay. She had to act kindly towards Haera while trying to protect her family from her. And worst, she had to hide the fact how much of a snake Haera was from him, because she was thought he still loved Haera.

Kris curled his fists.

It did take him a while to realize that he was over Haera. He knew whom his heart belongs to know. And it belonged to the person he wanted to stop earlier.

“!” Himchan cursed as the black GTR passed across the finish line.

“No!” Yongguk boomed.

Kris looked up and realized one thing; Jungah lost the race.

 

Jungah slid down from the car, and the crowd started to howl. Her opponent grinned at her.

“I’m excited.” He mused as he walked to her.

“You are?” She replied calmly.

“So, are you going to start?” He asked as he traced her arm with his fingers.

“No, she isn’t.” A deep voice said, then the male was shoved back away from her.

“Who are you?!” The guy snapped and glared at Kris.

“Kris, it’s fine-”

“Listen to you!” Kris turned to her, his temper boiling.

“Are you trying to destroy yourself, Xi Feilin?!”

Jungah looked away.

“She is not going to strip her clothes off.” Kris stated to calmly and turned to the male.

“But it was a deal! She lost!”

“Well, the deal’s off.”

 

Kris dragged her towards one of the empty gazebos.

“Why are you doing this?” He asked, Jungah leaned on the wall and stared at her feet.

“It was a race, we made a deal.”

“So you really plan to….exploit your…body?” He spat.

“No, Kris, you don’t understand, I-”

“The heck, I don’t!” He slammed his fists on the wall just beside her shoulders.

Jungah froze.

“Ya, calm down.” Jungah said lowly.

“I can’t calm down! What are you thinking, Xi Feilin?” He shook his head.

“Why are you getting all so worked up?!” Jungah shot back, slightly annoyed.

“Because I’m worried!”

“Why are you worried?” Jungah stared at him.

 

 

“Yin wei, wo xihuan ni!” Kris slammed his fists on the wall again.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++