For Now

My Landlady

Author’s POV

 

“What did you call me ?”

 

“Watch your mouth there Miss Lee.” Amber butted in, this time her senses coming down from its earlier high.

 

“She’s the one who’s ruining it! I never wanted anybody like this, and when I did like someone before I always get them without even trying. What makes you so different? Choose Amber! Is it going to be me or her?” Ailee fumed.

 

Without batting an eyelash, Amber replied, “Of course it’s her. There can never be someone else. I’m sorry, but I love Krystal Jung and that’s what makes me different. She already owns my heart so you can never steal it, no matter how you try.”

 

“Well HELL we’ll see to that! You won’t stay together for long.”

 

Krystal stood up and coolly approached the fuming lady.

 

“Miss Lee, I’m in a great mood right now so I won’t be rude to you. So may you please back off? You lost the battle already before it even started. And I promise you, we WILL stay together, because I’m not going anywhere, and neither will she. Now go.”

 

Ailee almost raised her hand to slap Krystal, but Amber swiftly grabbed hold of her wrist and dragged her outside.

 

“Don’t touch me!”

 

“Miss Lee—”

 

“Don’t dare step a foot back in the office cause YOU’RE FIRED!”

 

“Huh? Can we be professional about this and—”

 

“You’re going to regret not even sparing me a glance. I’m going to make you regret and fall down your knees and beg me to like you again.”

 

And with that, the foxy lady made her dramatic exit, hips swaying and heels clacking.

 

“Bye, for now.” She mumbled quietly to herself. She won't shed a single tear. She won't.

 

---------------------------------<3

 

As Amber lost a job and Krystal lost a boarder, Jessica Jung is slowly waking up from her wonderful dream about Yuri.

 

A smile lit up her face when she realized she’s at her sister’s room. Giggling happily, she freshened up and hopped all the way to the dining room.

 

But her smile faded away when she saw her sister cuddling with the blonde idiot.

 

It didn’t help that she was practically seeing the two being touchy-feely and lovey-dovey so early in the morning (A/N: It’s way past noon now though Jess.)

 

“AAAAAAAAAAHHH!”

 

Krystal and Amber instantly jumped up upon hearing the dolphin-like shriek.

 

“Oh my God Jess you almost killed me!” Krystal huffed. “What’s wrong unnie?”

 

“Nah, nothing. Just hungry.” Jessica shrugged, but she shot Amber a menacing look when the latter gave her a smile.

 

“Well hurry then let’s eat. Amber prepared breakfast for us.”

 

“Oh gee. No thanks. Let’s just eat outside okay?” Jessica cooed.

 

“But all these will go to waste, and my girlfriend tried hard to prepare all these. So please? Pretty please?”

 

Ultimately, the three ended up eating together, with Yuri joining in at the last minute.

 

Afterwards, the tomboy and the guard were left behind the apartment to clean up while the Jung’s had their day off shopping until the malls closed down.

 

-------------------------------<3

 

The next day, at Shinee’s Pastry Shop, the four ate their breakfast together again.

 

Jessica sat beside Krystal, closely guarding her dongsaeng from Amber’s deliberate touches. Same goes for Krystal who kept eyes on Yuri’s advances.

 

“My goodness Jessica Jung! FINALLY.  You’re back!” Key jumped from behind the counter the moment the four walked in. He tackled Jessica with a hug that made the veins in Yuri’s head almost pop out.

 

“Yah! Get off me, you, whoever you are!” Jessica pushed him away.

 

“But I missed you big Jung!”

 

“Who the hell are you?” Jessica asked.

 

“Oh right. You two don’t know each other, yet. Key, meet my sister. Unnie, meet Key. He’s a good friend of mine.” Krystal said.

 

“I’ve heard so many things about you Jessica Jung. And I’ve seen your pictures too. Krystal has told me so much about you. Sorry I got carried away!” Key chuckled.

 

Then he wrapped her in his signature hug again. “Thank you Jessica Jung for finally returning to my baby Kryssie’s side!”

 

“Yah who you calling baby?” Amber retorted.

 

After a whole minute of Jessica’s struggling to break free and Yuri’s pulling of Key’s hands off of her, Krystal was the next who received Key’s warm big hug, much to Amber’s dismay.

 

“You should be relieved that we’re buddies now, or else I might have cut your arms for hugging my girlfriend, and even calling her baby. I’m the only one now who can name her that.” Amber announced.

 

Key jumped triumphantly at the news.

 

“Oh my God so you two are together now?”

 

Krystal and Amber nodded sheepishly.

 

“I’m so happy right now I could die! Hahahaha, just kidding on the dying part! Breakfast is on the house, ladies!”

 

The cafe could not be much livelier.